The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telchaer

Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:27 pm

- About Me -

Name. Reimer
age. 19
from. The Netherlands, Almere

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
I'm a 19 year old student. I follow a sportstudy, after me study are i'm a sport teacher:)

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
tremendous

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

Yes, I will check everyday the forum, for new information. I'm are a social person, so i help where i can help. If some members do not know all the information, then do i want to tell them everything what i know!

- B. About Your Toon -

Character Name: Telchaer
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf
Armory Link:
Code:

1. Character Specs:
Main: Fire
Off: arcane ( pve)

2. What is your rotation for single target?
General for boss encounter's;
Living Bomb, Scorch (i use this spell only if we miss a aff warlock) Fireball. When Hot streak is comming, i will do a pyroblast. I will hold my LB always on, on bossfights do i have it 90% on the boss during the fight..

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
I am able to play arcane. It was always my mainspec, but i chanced it a few weeks ago. On some bosses in Icc, i will respecc from fire to arcane, since arcane will be better for some fights.

4. What is your total time played on this character?
On my mage 70 Days at this moment.

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
Nope

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?
Exalted ofcourse

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yes, i'm many hours online. Almost everyday i log in at 17.00, and log at 01.00 out. On Tuesday and Thursday are i'm too the hole morning online.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
-My last guild was Panda Mayhem. I was one of the officers in the guild. Our guild is disbanded, because we couldnt make the progress witch the GM was wanted to see. I was leading too 10 and 25man groups in our guild. ( if you want information about me, in panda, you can wisper Alela)
- Chilled was mine guild before Panda. We were succesfull on the raids, but we had 5 active mages, sometimes was i'm a lucky man, and could i get 1 spot in a week...

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
A social and funny guild, with a strong hierarchy and succesfull raid.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
From what i heard do you made strong progress in ICC, but miss some experience raiders for the Heroic raids. I think that i can help with clearing some Heroic bosses. I hope, that i can clear, with this guild, fast the new raids in Cataclysm.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
Non, all my hope is on this guild

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
I will spent many times in the raids. I got my own house, so i can raid what i want:) I will NEVER leave a raid, because i wanna sleep, or whatever.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

I'm are a social and funny guy. I'm experience with 12/12 10man and 12/12 25man. I will always hold my full focus on the raid. I dont make many misstakes, but if i make a fault, i will never make the same ones again.. I'm not the person that will be pissy if someone makes a fault. Everyone need to make first a fault, before he know, how NOT to do it:) If members need mine help ( since i'm really experience with the game, playing already 3.5 year), i will ALWAYS help them.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

Pre BC full clear on all Vannilla raid content. TBC All except last few bosses in Sunwell, in the period did i had a break from a few months:P
WoTLK Nearly all except end Ulduar.
In Pre-BC, BC and begin WOTLK was i'm a normal raider. Nothing special, i just did the things that they want, nothing more:) At the end of WoTLK was i'm going to take more the leaderroll. If someone was needed my help, i was standing ready, i was playing more and more:) In mine last 3 guilds was i'm too classleader+... And now are i'm making on application for The Council:)

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
I would say the Lich King, everyone need to know the tactics, if 1 or 2 people do not know the tactics, its a hard raid..

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 50%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
I haven't raid much with the EP/GP system, but it sounds not bad. It's a fair way to distribute loot.

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Enchanting 402, takes it 2 weeks ago, just for the SP on the rings, witch i can use on level 400..
Jewel Crafter 147, for bigger SP sockets. I Chanced it 2 days ago from Alchemy to Jewel..

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
Nope, not at this moment
Back to top Go down
Telchaer

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:31 pm

I forgot to tell you guys, that i got 2 alts:

Eastwindfury -- resto shaman --

Telchare -- Resto druid --

If you have some questions, you can wisper me ingame, or post a reply:)

Telchaer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:15 am

Quote :
3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

Pre BC full clear on all Vannilla raid content. TBC All except last few bosses in Sunwell, in the period did i had a break from a few months:P
WoTLK Nearly all except end Ulduar.
In Pre-BC, BC and begin WOTLK was i'm a normal raider. Nothing special, i just did the things that they want, nothing more:) At the end of WoTLK was i'm going to take more the leaderroll. If someone was needed my help, i was standing ready, i was playing more and more:) In mine last 3 guilds was i'm too classleader+... And now are i'm making on application for The Council:)

Hi, thanks for the app

first questions..

the highlight areas in the quote above can you explain.

a) Full clear of Vanilla content - Which guild was this with and on which realm? Also what char was you playing? (link if possible)
b) TBC all except a few in sunwell - Which guild was this with and on which realm? Also what char was you playing? (link if possible)

These are just to validate your credibility before we take this any further as the 3 chars you have listed dont point to any of the above being done.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Telchaer

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:10 am

Hello,

In Vanilla and TBC, was i'm playing on the realm: Balnazzar. I was playing in the guild Paparazzi.
The char witch i was playing on, was a warlock and priest. My friend gave them to me, but after 5 months was he comming back on world of warcraft, so i made my mage. I cant remember the name from the warlock and priest, i'm sorry.

I hope that you got the answer on your questions.

Telchaer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:17 am

Thanks for the swift reply.
Please answer these structured questions.

1. What is your raid experience with your mage throughout all expansions?

2. What tools / sites do you use to keep upto date on changes / specs / min-maxing?

3. Can you explain:
A) Your Arcane rotation, and what stats you feel most benefit this spec.
B) Your Fire rotation, and what stats you feel most benefit this spec.
Please do not copy and paste, I want to here it in your own words.

4. With you being undergeared for the current tier of raiding we do in the Council, how do you feel you can contribute or keep up with our other mages in the guild?

5. What makes you a prime candidate for The Council? Why should we recruit you? What makes you special compared to other mages who may apply?

6. What are you intentions for Cataclysm? Do you invisiage any breaks in gameplay in the near future?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Telchaer

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Hello,
Thank you for your fast reaction, and ofcourse will i answer this questions:)

1. What is your raid experience with your mage throughout all expansions?
Mine raid experience on my mage ( This is only the experience on my mage, not my shaman, lock, priest, druid whatever:)
Icc 10 man: 11/12 25m 10/12.
ToC: 10 man: 5/5 25m: 5/5
Ulduar: 10 man: 7/13 25: 9/13
Naxx: 10 man: 15/15 25: 15/15
Sartharion: 10man: 3 drakes up 25man 2 drakes up
Onyxia: 10 man: down 25: down
Malygos: 10 man: down 25: down

TBC:
The Black Temple: all
Caverns of Time: all
Karazhan: all
Zul'Aman: all
Tempest Keep: Only last boss not..
Hellfire Citadel: all
Coilfang Reservoir: all
Auchindoun: all
Gruul's Lair: all
Sunwell Plateau: 50 %, can't remember me which bosses i missed..
Magister's Terrace: all

2. What tools / sites do you use to keep upto date on changes / specs / min-maxing?
This are the sites which i use to check for new information/specs etc etc. Also are i'm speaking almost every day with my friends about wow tactics, info, gear etc. ( i check it almost every day) ( dutch forum, 3 times in the week) ( I check this site 3 times in a week)

3. Can you explain:
A) Your Arcane rotation, and what stats you feel most benefit this spec.
As you know, is mine Fire specc my main spec. I only use my Arcane spec for bosses where we need to move much.
My arcane rotation is:
4x Arcane Blast --> When Missile Barrage pops do i use : arcane missile--> arcane barrage --> 4x Arcane Blast.
When Missile Barrage have not popped after i casted 4x Arcane Blast, will i cast 1x Arcane Barrage, and starts again with 4x Arcane Blast. I never use Missile Barrage, before i casted 4x Arcane Blast.
For Arcane spec are this stats most important: Spell power > Haste > Crit. And you need to be Hit capped ofcourse.

B) Your Fire rotation, and what stats you feel most benefit this spec.
My Fire rotation is:
Living Bomb--> Scorch ( not needed if there is an Aff lock in the raid)--> Casting Fire Balls, when Hot Streak pops, i cast a Pyroblast. I hold my LB 90% on the (boss) fights, since LB gives, almost, always a free Hot Streak.
When pyroblast casts, you will get too a haste buff for 4 sec, when i can cast again fast a free pyroblast, i will wait before the haste buff ended, so i use the haste buff maximum.
For Fire spec are this stats most important: crit>sp>haste
why? If your crit is low, then is the chance low that you will crit 2x in a row, so lower chance for Hot Streak ( free pyro)

My AOE rotation:
I will cast Living Bomb on ( almost) every mob, and cast 1 Blizzard. When the Blizzard ended, is the LB too on his end. I cast some free Pyroblasts, and recast LB on all the mobs.

4. With you being undergeared for the current tier of raiding we do in the Council, how do you feel you can contribute or keep up with our other mages in the guild?
I know that there are a lot of mages, which got better gear. My plusses are: I got my own house, so i can play when i want and as long i want, I can hold my focus good on the raids, My internet is really stable, I'm experience with all bosses ( other mages too ofcourse..), but i wanna help to other members. With all the questions, i will try to help them always, and i wanna spent too time in them. Why? Because i'm are a really social member. I wanna be the best, but other members too:) I'm are too a good teamplayer, i will do everything for the team/group.

5. What makes you a prime candidate for The Council? Why should we recruit you? What makes you special compared to other mages who may apply?
I'm are a good candidate for The Council, because i'm are a social and friendly member. I'm playing world of warcraft with so many fun, that can you see in the raids. I'm doing always my best for the raid. I know that i'm are not very very good geared, but i will work on it, and my experience in raids / experience in my class will help me much in the raids. I can accept misstakes from other members, and can understand it if there is sometimes no place for me. In short why i'm are special: i'm a social, funny, friendly guy and accept very much. I wanna help always other members.

6. What are you intentions for Cataclysm? Do you invisiage any breaks in gameplay in the near future?
My intentions in Cataclysm is: i will fast level up to 85. And the title First kill on the realm sounds nice:) I'm not thinking about a break in gameplay, never!Razz I'm already a few weeks busy with Cataclysm. I collected 20k money, so i can buy flasks, enchants, sockets etc whats needed for raids/ to level up. Too do i read many forums about Cataclysm, i wanna know all the information. If i can raid with you guys in Cataclysm then would that be very nice!

Sorry for my late reaction, but i wanna join this guild, so i was looking near the good words:)

ps. Today will i get the tier 10 helm from frost emblems. I will chance my tier 10 legs into Leggings of Woven Death. Why i haven't chance it already? Because the Set bonus, is a good bonus. With the helm will i hold the set bonus, and use 1 of the best leggs. The leggings + tier 10 helm will give me: + SP + Haste and - some hit. That will gives some more dps!

I hope that i have answer all your questions, another do i wanna hear it:)

Best Wishes,

Telchaer

Btw if you wanna information about me in the chats/raids etc etc, you can always wisper Alela ( my GuildMaster in Panda Mayhem). I'm tomorrow the hole day online, if you wanna speak with me.... :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:08 am

i saw his performance in ICC25 this week he got stable dps with well known in class Rotations also with his current gears he was able to keeps high dps with steady dmg during encounters and with some improvmnet in his gears & stat he will benefit & support Guild in future even in Cataclysm.
Good luck in ur application Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Quote :
he got stable dps with well known in class Rotations

A few followup questions for you Telchaer about your rotations. First, arcane:
1. Why do you use Arcane Barrage straight after your 4xAB+Missile Barrage procc?

AoE:
1. Why do you use LB on ALMOST all targets when you gain more from using it on as many targets as possible?
2. How do you manage to squeeze in a few Living Bombs, Blizzard AND Pom Pyros on the targets when Pom Pyro is triggered by the Living Bomb explosions? Shouldn't you start refreshing LB by the time Hot Streak proccs?

Niknaks also asked for a site or forum of some kind, and you described one that you visited every day, could we get a link maybe? Smile

Cheers
Ansto.. Just a mage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:50 pm

hey yo,

Nice questions there Niknaks + Ansto. Seems like "Too good" .
Anyways, I am quite impressed and curius so here it comes ...

Telchaer wrote:

- Chilled was mine guild before Panda. We were succesfull on the raids, but we had 5 active mages, sometimes was i'm a lucky man, and could i get 1 spot in a week...

How can someone owe a guild and not having a spot to the raid..? seems like u were too soft with ur guild m8s.

Telchaer wrote:

I was mostly playing throw TBC on Twillight's Hammer , and I ve been to couple of good guild, and I have to say not many guilds in TH had that progress in MGT. You realy didnt convince with ur answers. Some ppl to make good impression they just write realy impresive stuff.

Anyways , I wish you good luck on ur apply.

Cheers Izera the mean girl. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Izera:
Quote :
not many guilds in TH had that progress in MGT
Think you mean Sunwell.. But still, let a person explain himself before you doubt he's telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Telchaer

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:12 pm

I will give an answer on your questions:

Telchaer wrote:

How can someone owe a guild and not having a spot to the raid..? seems like u were too soft with ur guild m8s.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but Chilled was not mine guild, but it was my guild before i joined Panda Mayhem. I started with a trial period, and had get a promotion to member. But they had 2 mages with the rank member ( inclusive myself), 1 raider, 1 classleader and a officer.. The officer, classleader and the raider were getting always a spot, so it was hard for me to get a spot in the raids...

Telchaer wrote:

I was mostly playing throw TBC on Twillight's Hammer , and I ve been to couple of good guild, and I have to say not many guilds in TH had that progress in MGT. I realy doupt ur answers. Some ppl to make good impression they just write realy impresive stuff.

As i told was i'm on the realm Balnazzar before WOTLK was comming out. I was playing in the guild Paparazzi ( Paparazzi was 5th best guild on Europe servers in that time..

I am sorry that my answers give you the impresion that I am not telling the truth, but this certainly isn't the case. Ofcourse I would like to join your guild, but not of the cost of everything ( making things up, lying etc.)

Telchaer
Back to top Go down
Telchaer

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Whoeps,

Excuse me, but i posted the same text 2x...

I would linked too the sites from paparazzi, but i can't link them...
wowprogress.com/guild/eu/balnazzar/Paparazzi
paparazziguild.com

Telchaer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Scroll up and answer my dps questions pls Smile
Back to top Go down
Telchaer

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Reaction on Ansto Comments:

I had linked the sites from the forums which i read, but you can't write them in a reply if you use "www"...
I read it forums:
forums.worldofwarcraft.com
wowforum.nl ( dutch forum)
elitistjerks.com

AOE:

I use LB on all the mobs, but if there are, around the 10 mobs, then will i give sometimes 8 mobs LB. It costs time to find the last 2 mobs which haven't LB.. So i use LB on as many targets as possible.

How do you manage to squeeze in a few Living Bombs, Blizzard AND Pom Pyros on the targets when Pom Pyro is triggered by the Living Bomb explosions? Shouldn't you start refreshing LB by the time Hot Streak proccs?

I'm doing exact what you are telling here above. I do LB on all the mobs, use Blizz, after blizz have ended, the most LB's have ended , i refresh the LB, and use the Hot Streaks while i'm busy to recast LB.

I Use Arcane Barrage straight after i used 4x AB+missile Barrage, because it crits almost always 10k+, without casting time..

If i'm are doing anything wrong in my rotation, please tell it me. I stand open for all the new information, which makes me better:)

Telchaer
Back to top Go down
Telchaer

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:38 pm

I was reading first the reaction from Izera and gave here a reaction.

After that i saw your reaction, and I was already busy with giving you a reaction:)

Better to answer 1 question on the time:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Quote :
I'm doing exact what you are telling here above. I do LB on all the mobs, use Blizz, after blizz have ended, the most LB's have ended , i refresh the LB, and use the Hot Streaks while i'm busy to recast LB.

Well, you cannot both recast LB and do instant Pyros at the same time. They both have Global Cooldown and Living Bomb does more dmg overall than your once in a while Hot Streak procc. And what happened to the Blizzard that was a part of your weird rotation?

Quote :
I Use Arcane Barrage straight after i used 4x AB+missile Barrage, because it crits almost always 10k+, without casting time..

First of all, using "because it crits almost always" as a part of your explanation doesn't really work. It has just the same amount of crit chance as any spell. Also, I really doubt you would do 10k crit with your Arcane Barrage since you just lost your 225% increased Arcane dmg buff (Arcane Blast debuff), on Missile Barrage. And the dmg from Arcane Barrage is pretty much useless without 225% increased dmg unless you're running or moving around.
Plus, you're right it's instant, but it's also a 1 sec Global, and you want to use that second casting half a Arcane Blast. Depending on your haste your Arcane Blast should be at around 2 secs on first cast.
The time you use waiting for Global CD to refresh could've been used to make the 2nd Arcane Blast faster and more powerful, which would make the 3rd Arcane Blast faster and more powerful etc.. You gettting it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:56 pm

ohhh my bad about the realm thingy.. didnt realy understand it.

GL, ignore my post.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Telchaer

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:03 pm

While i'm busy to recast LB on the mobs, do i casts some free Pyros ( there will proccs more then 1 hotstreaks if you cast LB on more then 1 mob...). But my prio is casting LB ofcourse, since it is doing more ( aoe) dmg.

If a tank is pulling around the 4 mobs do i cast LB on all the mobs, and use 1 random aoe spell ( blizz). When blizzard is ended ( 6.2 sec) ended too the LB on the mobs.
May i ask what your rotation is? First you cast LB, and then are you waiting 12sec?Razz Maybe is it a better idea to use Flamestrike, after i casted LB??..

About Arcane rotation are you right. Never saw it from that side. I got it, and i will chance my rotation.

Telchaer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:17 pm

I shouldn't have to say this again, but in what possible way can you cast Pyro as you're refreshing LB, when they both have a 1 second global cd.

Quote :
May i ask what your rotation is? First you cast LB, and then are you waiting 12sec?. Maybe is it a better idea to use Flamestrike, after i casted LB??..
Don't try to be a smartass here, you know we're not talking about doing aoe on 1 mob. You know I wouldn't cast LB on 1 target and then wait 12 seconds.. That's not what we're discussing.
I asked you some question and just wanted some answers. Then I got answers, which made no sence to me, so I ask again why, why do you play this way?

I'm just trying to give you some questions that you can answer to impress the ppl recruiting you. Don't try to make me look like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Telchaer

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:30 pm

You are understanding me not good.
I just was asking it you, so i could link your aoe rotation which the rotation which i use. It was just a question to learn..

I'm casting LB on mobs and while i'm looking for the next mob to place LB, can i cast sometimes a free pyro. But most times will i find fast enough the second mob, do i cast LB, and cast random AOE spell.
You are right that you can't cast pyro and LB on the same moment. If there are 10 mobs, i recast on all LB, and while ill tab to the next mob, can i cast sometimes a fast pyro. But against, most times isn't there time for casting free pyro, and do i only refresh the LB.

I hope that i have answer your question.

Telchaer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Ok. I've got my answer.. Different ones every time, but nvm.

Thank you, Good Luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Hello Sons,

I hope this conversation & interrogation will end soon Razz regarding the Mages rotation
tbh am impressive & admit that Telchaer is very serious in joining the Guild by spending time in replying in all points raised by our colleagues & i know our kind Leaders will consider it & make the right decission. My friend Deathsite one of mages that i knew him in pug raids and i encouarge him to apply & join our Guild after that he proof himself as a good raider in the Guild and i feel that the same will happen to Telchaer. However, Mages rotation is simple comparing with other classes and no need for creatively, if Telchaer simply could follow the below mentioned rotation as fire Mage (his current Spec.) in trash & bosses encounters then he will be able to support & valuable Guild with his stronger faith.

Boss rotation:
1) Start cast living bomb, scorch if necessary (=Shadow Mastery), fireball until Hot Streak proc, then pyro.
2) Recast fireball spam & Keep LB at all times on Target
3) when LB fades u will get Hot Streak proc, better to reapply living bomb before pyro.
4) Use Hot Streak proc before LB fades so u will get directly again HS proc BUT do not intrup Casting Fireball unless u got Hot Streak proc at the time LB almost fades and u were just strating cast Fireball
5) Scorch 5 sec before its fades to keep the debuff up.
6) Using Combustion + trinkets + mirror images by setting a Macro after casting LB & Scorch

Trash rotation:
1) Put Maximum LB on many mobs .
2) Mobs that will be alive for a while, cast Rank 9 Flamestrike, then Rank 8, then spam Rank 9 until the bombs explode.
3) Repeat the same and If mobs can still up for the 2nd explosion consedring on raid’s DPS & health of the trash mobs

My warm wishes & GL Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:03 am

O nice, a other dutch guy who wants to join Wink

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:11 am

overall i can see you really want to join this guild, but right now tbh im concern about your gear choice , being a FIRE mage NOT HIT CAP i mean with 250points- 9% isnt that just tooooo low? imo you should check that out. well cant say much more not really my area now :p anyways gl with your apply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:03 am

Hit Cap for mages is 17% on raid bosses (83+). You get 0% from talents, and a Boomkin or Shadowpriest provide 3%.
17%= 445.94 to be exakt. I've droped 3% since we 99% of the time have a shadow priest or boomkin in our raids. Meaning, with Spriest or Boomkin, you need 14% hit, which equals 367.25 hit rating.

This is the numbers you should go for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next