The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fury Warrior Apply [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaiadas1

Fury Warrior Apply [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Fury Warrior Apply [Declined]   Fury Warrior Apply [Declined] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:58 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. Giorgio,20,Italy,Student

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. I have big penis

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! Cazzo

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? Im not the right person for this job but when I search something specific for my class and its important ofc I will share it

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? No

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Kaiadas, Warrior , Orc
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
[code.] insert link here [/code.] (Do not include the dots within the brackets)
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Fury
Off: Arms

2. What is your rotation for single target? WW,Bloodthirst and spamming heroic strike

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? Yes, but Im play pvp with my offspec and my gear cant support it for pve

4. What is your total time played on this character? 71 days

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? No

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir? Exalted

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Im no lifer I play all day wow

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? I was in Cosmic Bane I left because the melee set up was full and I didnt have spot in raids.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? I expect hardocre raids, a good guild for cataclysm also and loots, I dont want to be a lootwhore but this is the main point of joining a raiding guild

3. Why do you want to join this guild? Because yout current progress is perfect and you can offer me many things in different ways

4. Have you applied to other guilds? No

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? Im always prepared and focused for the upcoming raid

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. You can expect from me activity, Im polite and disciplined person that I wont do any fuse in guild , I dont whine for loot and thats all

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility I started play wow @ wotlk my exp is icc25 10/12 hc with some tries at sindragosa

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? Singrados & LK (I haven't doing him in hc mode yet) because you must have good comunication with everyone and all your moves in the encounter must to be perfect

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? Yes its fair enough we were using this system in cosmic bane and its very familiar to me

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? BS/JC 450

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? I have many JC recipes and all the recipes from toc & icc.
Back to top Go down
kaiadas1

PostSubject: UI   Fury Warrior Apply [Declined] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:06 pm

here is the UI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior Apply [Declined]   Fury Warrior Apply [Declined] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior Apply [Declined]   Fury Warrior Apply [Declined] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:39 am

Thanks for the application. Unfortunately we are not in any need of a fury warrior at present, and would not be able to fit you into our raiding schedule at all.

Good luck finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior Apply [Declined]   Fury Warrior Apply [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior Apply [Declined]
Page 1 of 1