The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lusïfer

Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted]   Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 pm

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. Dimos 26 Internet cafe owner im from Greece

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. I get passionate easily O.o

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! omg

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? Of course lots of time while working to look up on tacts and i always know what to do.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? I know Gramx and Noobpallytank (Averol) Very Happy we are mates from the same town.

6. Is your application for current content or for Cataclsym? both, decent geared for current context also

- B. About Your Toon - Lusïfer 80 Tauren

Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Lus%C3%AFfer
(Do not include the dots within the brackets)

1. Character Specs:
Main:restoration
Off:feral dps

2. What is your rotation for single target? Well there is no rotation when it comes to healing just adapt to the situation and use the most effective spell
though on single target i would go like :Rejuvenation , Lifebloomx3, regrowth when needed swiftmend in an emergency and wild growth when there is aoe dmg

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? not really to be honest though the gear is somewhat decent havent had the time to work it after the patch also you will notice that my feral gear is not gemmed/enchanted but will do so if asked!

4. What is your total time played on this character?59 days 19hours

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? No

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir? Exalted ofc

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes i do a bit of farming on alts ,bg's and achievement hunting when i can.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? last guild i was in was Kamma Sutra was an officer there for some time. We had some fun runs but had to leave cause of real life reasons (gf, busy at work for the summer you know the drill :p)

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? Fun above all! and ofc progress. Well a nice atmosphere while raiding is much appreciated.

3. Why do you want to join this guild? As many applicants have said you have a good name in the server. A mature guild with progress is kinda rare. Also Gramx and Ave poking all the time is a reason Very Happy

4. Have you applied to other guilds?No

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?Yea ofc as i said above i farm with alts to have cash, pots and be prepared in general.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Farm is good (LOOT :p) and progress is the most fun. You can except me to be dedicated on boss fights! and do a joke or 2

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility Started playing in wrath. icc10 cleared icc10 hc 9/12 icc 25 11/12 nax cleared my role was a healer always

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? Absolutely Sindr hc on 10 man. The healing there is heavy especially on 2nd phase when a healer or 2 is with the istabillity debuf

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 90%
- Thursdays 90%
- Sundays 90%
- Mondays 90%
just to be on the safe side have put 90% unexpected things can occur

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? Yea is good awards the most active players, though newcomers can get high prio quick and could be unfair to older raiders.

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? Alchemy/Herbalism they are maxed

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild I have most recipies for Alchemy and always glad to help guildies

Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted] "F:\Games\World Of Warcraft\Screenshots\1
Back to top Go down
Lusïfer

PostSubject: UI image   Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted] Em94926212j
Back to top Go down
Lusïfer

PostSubject: UI image   Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted] 94926212

Back to top Go down
Averol

Averol

PostSubject: Re: Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted]   Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:12 pm

i vote for this guy, he is real friend of mine and gramx.

he know how to heal Razz

also he can be my second bitch after gramx lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653082172&ref
Killermanlól

Killermanlól

PostSubject: Re: Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted]   Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:14 pm

yep +1 from me too hes one hell of a good guy irl friend and imba healer believe me Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted]   Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:25 am

Hello and ty for your application.

We love you already, /w me next time you are on Smile

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted]   Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto/feral Druid Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1