The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kravok

Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted]   Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. My name is Panos im almost 21 years old im from greece and im studying at the university atm.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. I love listening to electro/trance music

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! w00t

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? Yes im a helpful person!

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? No atm

6. Is your application for current content or for Cataclsym? Mostly for cataclysm but ofc im gonna raid until the end Wotlk

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Kravok Death Knight Orc
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
[code.] [/code.] (Do not include the dots within the brackets)
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main:Dps
Off: I dont have tanking gear atm but generally i dont like tanking as dk

2. What is your rotation for single target?Well there is no rotation at all atm for frost , its all about priorities 1rst of all have diseases up, If killing machine procs Obliterate, Blood strike when i have 2 blood runes up, If rime procs howling blast and spamming frost strike when i have much runic power.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? Atm my offspec is unholy and yes i can play that spec too

4. What is your total time played on this character? 166days gererally, 148 on lvl 80

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?No

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?Im exalted

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? yes i play around 8 hours per day

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? At naxxramas i was at EPD , at ulduar in Legion Of hell and at toc at NoNaMes, Now im at inevitably i was raiding with them till july but then i had to go offline until the end of august and i became a friend of guild and now i dont have a spot to raid with them and the chances to get a spot at cataclysm are not 100%

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?A good progress at cataclysm and a friendly atmosphere

3. Why do you want to join this guild?Cause i want to continue raiding at cataclysm with a good guild

4. Have you applied to other guilds?No

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? Ofc

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. A good dedicated raider that is always prepared with flasks foods and potions and also open to any criticism without causing drama

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility I started wow at Wotlk . With my dk i have cleared Naxx 10/25 with undying , Os 10/25, Ulduar 10 14/14, Ulduar 25 13/14 , TOC 10/25 TOGC 10 man tribute to insanity TOGC 25 man 4/5 and At ICC 10 11/12 hc with drake and ICC 25 10/12 hc

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? Anubarak 25 hc i think its one of the most difficult bosses at wotlk cause at 3rd phase the fight is very confusing for the healers that have to keep u all the time at 10% of ur hp

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? Yes

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? I have JC 450 and eng 405 for the enchants on boots,back,waist,hands

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? Yes i have many epic gems at JC
Back to top Go down
kravok

PostSubject: reply   Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:55 am

Here is my armory link
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Kravok
And here is my Ui scrn shot
Code:
http://img46.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot111510173534.jpg/
Back to top Go down
kamaz

PostSubject: Re: Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted]   Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:20 am

Kravok is a good player, we never had any trouble with him in inevitably and he allways performed well in our raid, but sadly we dont have room for him in our raids as other has takeing his spot while he was inactive.

so if you are looking for a DK dps, then he is a good option.

Kamaz Officer in inevitably
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted]   Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:42 am

Hello there and ty for your application, and ty Kamaz as well.

We could do with a another solid DK for our raids, and you're experience is something that could be put to good use.

When you are ready please feel free to /w me ingame.

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted]   Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kravok dk dps frost spec [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1