The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prot / whatever paladin [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spongebo

Prot / whatever paladin [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Prot / whatever paladin [Declined]   Prot / whatever paladin [Declined] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:55 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
My name is Edvin Frank and im 18 years old and from sweden, söderhamn.
2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
Gamewise i hate slacking, quitters, whiners, ppl that ask questions before they think it trogh and tryes to solve the problem themselves, in addition i love raiding and i have very high demands on the guilds that i play in that they need to be focused and not give upp when the wind changes, i want a guild with an steady core and exelent raiding.
3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Squarepants
4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Yeah i always test out new strategys, but not so much at forums, id rather share additional soulutions to problems that occur in raids and on the spot, same goes for specc / gear / gems / proffs etc
5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
Nop sorry newly migged
6. Is your application for current content or for Cataclsym?

Both mostly cataclysm
- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Spongeßoß Paladin blood elf
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
[code.] insert link here [/code.] (Do not include the dots within the brackets)
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.
i created this character for about 3 weeks ago, my previous main are an hunter Spongeßob and i stopped playing mid february and havent played on him since.
1. Character Specs:
Main:Tank
Off: havent got one yet but getting there...

2. What is your rotation for single target?
eh, avenger shield---> right hammer ----> shield of the righteous ---> holy wrath----> consecration----> judgement when all are on cd
3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
i havent had time to play as retri or holy because i dinged 80 very recently with this spesific character. But as stated before i have a hunter that i did 14k dps singeltarget (no running just nuking for example at surfang and i got to skip the bloodbeasts) also got priest that i have raided upp to PP back in february on ( this was my own pugs with me leading them "on the priest"
4. What is your total time played on this character?
2 days 14 hours in lvl 80 on my paladin, 50 days on my hunter and 10 days on my priest + 40 days on my lvl 70 rogue from burning crusade
5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
didnt catch that, transfered to this server 3 weeks ago with my hunter and made a new paladin and forced him to 80 in 5 days... basicly caus alot of friends play on this server but the QQ and only pvp
6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?
exalted
7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Nothing right now, done some pvp but rly not a big fan since they ruined arena and made evrything about gear had full brutal on my rogue tbc tho

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
Kroneri, awsome Guildmaster retarded guildmembers disbanded because the Gm reached his boiling point, playboys left because slack whine blameing evryone else where thir top priority not progressing, laid back awsome raidleader again, played without ventrilo on raids with rly opened a new challange when it comes to your own game because you dont have some1 shouting at you when your about to do a mistake etc, you have to think for your own basicly (not ideal tho) basicly left that guild because i grew tired of the game, took a break from it at mid february and just got back raiding.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
Good raiding, nice autmosphere, social players and some sence of humor Wink
3. Why do you want to join this guild?
by the looks of it you fit on what i want from a guild
4. Have you applied to other guilds?
nope

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
not rly but i take the time.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
i never surender, i always come prepared always try to be the best of what i do so i dont drag the others down, farming is a part of progressing so that goes the same way altogh i like to fool around alot on farming raids.
3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
nothing pre tbc, in bc i have raiden evrything except sunwell plateu and i Lk i have raided evrything except Ruby sancrum (got trib to insanity glory of the ulduar raider almost full but for some reason we stoped trying, not a kingslayer because i stopped playing week after Lk came out)
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
lich king W/o a question, fun tho. it's just alot to think about and not much room for errors.
5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 60%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 60%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
Not fair but it totaly works.
7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)
bah i havent raided seriously on my paladin so havent bothered to fix a nice Ui ;( i guess i can link some of my hunter and priest ui s
Prot / whatever paladin [Declined] Wowscrnshot021610215541

Prot / whatever paladin [Declined] Wowscrnshot121809211349

- E. Proffessions -
Havent had time to get proffs on the paladin yet but i will when cata comes, Jc/ench on hunter and Tailor ench on priest
1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Havent had time to get proffs on the paladin yet but i will when cata comes, Jc/ench on hunter and Tailor ench on priest 450 all (will level Jc and bs on pally)
2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
No just geared those for the extra attributes they give
Back to top Go down

Prot / whatever paladin [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot / whatever paladin [Declined]   Prot / whatever paladin [Declined] EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:30 am

Unfortunately we are looking quite healthy for all Paladin specs in Cataclysm and would strugle to find you a raid spot.

Good luck in finding another guild.
Back to top Go down

Prot / whatever paladin [Declined]
Page 1 of 1