The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruit App [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joints

Recruit App [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Recruit App [Accepted]   Recruit App [Accepted] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:47 pm

- A. About You -

1. Hello there Council! My name is Besfort, I'm 24 and i work in a Print-shop center.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. : Well..don't know if you mean it in relation with WoW or my personality Razz
I'm a good farming freak, quick learner, like to have fun with people that i know doing any kind of thing (ex: at 80's loved to farm Magtheridon 4 man)

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! : Chak Noris!

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Well i did that before on previous guilds.. want promise anything because sometimes i want have the time to seek that much.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
Nope. I was searching on wow-europe realms at twilight's hammer, and was realy intrested in Council after getting info about your progress. So I decide to apply.

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Joints Female Tauren Druid

Armory Link:
Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/joints/simple

1. Character Specs: ferral (at moment cause i havent decided yet, and thinking about respec as resto) and balance
Main: balance
Off: ferral (tank)

2. What is your rotation for single target?
Insect Swarm (so the eclipse will start towords moon and i can reach it faster since i have to cast wrath), moon fire, wrath, starsurge, than wrath till i reach lunar eclipse
than same thing but instead of wrath ill cast starfire.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
I play druid since vanilla, have experienced all spec, played healer first (vanila), healer (TBC), healer and moonkin (early WotL), tank and melee dps (ToC and ICC)
For now days i've gethered gear for both caster and feral, but better gear has my SP set

4. What is your total time played on this character?
144 days 18 hours and some minutes

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
no.. did my first reroll when was alliance (sylvanas- conquest). since than i never transfer because i've got allot of RL friends on this realm.

6. What is your reputation with Therazane?
11688/12000 honored

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yes I do. i like daily questing and achivements

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
I've been in Conquest (as an alliance server Sylvanas), at this realm i was with reunion but since they were not that active i left. now im on Bartenders, a guild formed
by me and my friends and its use is only for lvl up alts.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
Achivements achivements achivements Razz

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
I liked what i saw on your site... and i read allot of your progress. the other thing is that i saw some players with allot of achivements and I realy want to play with ppl that
dont slack and wanna do things.. thats all..

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
No... the reason is that on this realm guilds arent that "developed" and some of those that are good are already full on druids so no need to apply

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?
Oh yes! I want to experiance for the first time how a guided and coordinated BG feels like.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
Ofc. i like farming so why not stoping for 30 min to create some ? Smile

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
Well... im never bored at raiding and i will be the last one to leave the raid group for as many wipes or for as much tiering it is. I'm good at farming as well and i
like helping ppl that helps me

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
Vanilla downed all raids. BC same. Wotl wasen't that good of an experiance, raided naxx full (tryed to make all ach but no luck), raided Ulduar but still no luck, stoped
playing for 1 year an missed ToC, at ICC downed till sindragosa because i only pugged it (no luck at all with guilds)

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
[Shocking! (25 player)] Thadius. there was allways someone that screwd up

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
I never warry about gear Smile so i dont realy care what system is used.. i will get some loots anyway

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)
at this moment my PC is crashed so I'm playing from a Net. I could download all addons and show a screenshot but here everytime i restart the PC the addons are deleted and must be downloaded again. im waiting for my pc to get fixxed so i can play form my place
the addons i use are decursive, grid, DBM, recount, innervate helper. my dps atm is 9k-12k as balance

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
525 alchemy - 540 herbalism (tauren racial)

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
I dont have any but if i find ill give it to the guild bank (if it is not a alchemy recipe that i need Razz )

Thank you for the time spent on reading this. Cheers! Smile
Back to top Go down
joints

PostSubject: Corection   Recruit App [Accepted] EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:38 am

About : 2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
i must've been sleeping when i read it Razz
yes i've got allot of recipes fully shareble with others.
I eaven got
Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=11473/ghost-dye
that is a rare vanila recipe needed in some classic quests.
the only recipe still missing is
Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=67538
... skilling up archaeology as fast as i can for that Smile
Back to top Go down
joints

PostSubject: ps   Recruit App [Accepted] EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:14 am

I was looking at some of the app's... i laughed my ass off the chair!!! the old guys app was TOP app ever!!
and i remember (as looking at some posts) i know some of you peeps. puged icc with skismseni once, it was a fail realy (not for skismenis fault ofc).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit App [Accepted]   Recruit App [Accepted] EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:52 am

Thanks for the app, with it being Christmas were too drunk and merry to look seriously at this, so we will get back to you after the Christmas period.

All the best
Back to top Go down
joints

PostSubject: re   Recruit App [Accepted] EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:21 am

pheww... when i saw your replay i expected a ; DECLINED! good luck on finding another guild xD
hahaha! well... cheers and merry chrstms!
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Recruit App [Accepted]   Recruit App [Accepted] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 am

Hello and thankyou for your application.

Sorry it has taken so long to reply. The officers who deal with recruitment (myself included) are currently on holiday. We can get you in and see how you do with the rest of the members. We are slightly thin atm due to holidays so we will track your progress another way.

Please give one of our members a /w and they will direct you to an officer for an invite.

Meanwhile please register on the website.

Apologies again for the delay, I hope you enjoyed your Xmas Smile

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit App [Accepted]   Recruit App [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruit App [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1