The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxxenx

roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn] Empty
PostSubject: roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn]   roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:10 pm

A. About You -

1. Name: David, age: 18, i am from belgium and i still live with my parents.

2. i like music(electro, RnB, house, beatboxing, etc).

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!: what

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? yes

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? realy know them not but i met luckystar he /w me that you guys where recruiting and i like his attitude hes nice Wink

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Roxxen, priest blood elf
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/roxxen/simple
(Do not include the dots within the brackets)
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: disipline
Off: shadow

2. What is your rotation for single target? shield; renew; heal/greater heal

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? no :s

4. What is your total time played on this character? 17days 7H 13m 20sec

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? nope

6. What is your reputation with Therazane? honored almost reverd

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? yes

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? veni vidi whipe and i searg a new one becouse they aint active only did one raid one try..

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? to be friendly and agree that someone some times cant come becouse of real life

3. Why do you want to join this guild? becouse i heard its verry active and you guys have a nice attitude

4. Have you applied to other guilds? no

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you? yes

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? yes

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. i am verry friendly i will never rage on some one i do what ever i can to help and to do better i try to keep a good atmosphere but i need to get loose asswell int the begining with new people

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility none

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? healing baradin hold for the first time

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 95%
- Thursdays 95%
- Sundays 10%
- Mondays 98%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? yes

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

luckystar told me i dont need a screen just need to list my addons so if i am wron i will change this

i use: recount; RSA then you have less change to dispel same target and not ress same target etc.., atlasloot to so what i could use of drops ^^ , gs just to see gearscore, mikscrollingbattletext its just abit mre clear to me^^ i dont use healbot becouse i use my keyboard Wink

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?

mining and enchanting

enchanting not maxed becouse i a still training it ^^

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
not yet ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn]   roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 pm

realy know them not but i met luckystar he /w me that you guys where recruiting and i like his attitude hes nice

He gets my vote

Back to top Go down
Cider
Admin
Admin
Cider

PostSubject: Re: roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn]   roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:20 pm

are you sure you spoke to lucky ? Razz
Back to top Go down
rocxxenx

PostSubject: Re: roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn]   roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 pm

yeaaa why? ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn]   roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:13 am

rocxxenx wrote:
yeaaa why? ^^

Probably because you said you liked his attitude haha

Must be New Year...oh wait Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn]   roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn] EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:48 am

We havnt forgot about you...

We'll get back to you after the 9th

Quote :
Hello everyone!!

I hope all had a joyful Xmas and New Year

Please understand that The Council, members and officers alike have families and holidays to enjoy also:

This means that recruitment will be postponed until after 9th January.

Please respect this decision and do not pester members or officers ingame for replys on how far your application is. Players wanting to join The Council are still more than welcome to apply but please bare in mind that you are very unlikely to get a response until all our officers are back and we are working at full capacity again to make an informed decision.

Raiding has also been put on hold until after this time so you will not be missing out on alot Our members are still gearing etc so it is within your best interests to impress us and be working on the same

Thankyou for your time and hope to see you in the New Year!

Thanks!

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
roxxenx

PostSubject: srry   roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:50 am

srry guys i have a other guild (death n decay) now so u can delete this app srry for waisting ur time
but gl further with reqruitments

cya laterz and thanks for taking ur time to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn]   roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn] Empty

Back to top Go down

roxxen priest healing recruitment [Withdrawn]
Page 1 of 1