The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bakoza the Boomkin application [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bakoza

Bakoza the Boomkin application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Bakoza the Boomkin application [Accepted]   Bakoza the Boomkin application [Accepted] EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:45 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.

My name is Benjamin i am 20 years old and atm im going on school

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.

Im an active guy inside wow and outside wow i like to go gym and play some ball

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!

The thin chicken

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

Yes in check forums for some information and also share if people wants to know something.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?

No i dont but been talking with some guys.

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:

name: Bakoza

Class: Balance druid

Race: Troll

Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Balance
Off: Feral

2. What is your rotation for single target?

Lets say that Lunar eclipse is up then ill keep my dots up 100% and keep spaming Starfire and Starsurge until i get Solar ecilpse then ill keep my dots 100% up and keep spaming wrath and starsurge, and ofc i use my treants and starfall.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

No im not but i can learn it. dont really have any gear for feral yet

4. What is your total time played on this character?

84 days and 23 hours

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

i did for few weeks ago Smile

6. What is your reputation with Therazane?

Nearly revered working on it

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

Yes really i do heroics and daylies etc.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

left a guild named Cookie on darkspear i left it because i was tired of alliance to i decided to change server

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

Focus in raid and having fun outside raids just enjoys some heroics or anything Smile

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

Awesome raid times and seems friendly too Smile and also a good progress

4. Have you applied to other guilds?

Yes but sadly i didn´t saw this guild but im gonna join this if i get accepted

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?

Yes i like to make some PvP too

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

yes ofc i do have the time

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

a serious raider and one who´s really patient when we talking about wipes and progressing Smile and my attitude is awesome Smile

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

Didn´t raid at all in BC. I nearly cleared everything in WoTLK except ulduar and Ruby sanctum and lich king heroic.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

Hailon and lich king heroic

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays: 100%
- Thursdays: 100%
- Sundays: 100%
- Mondays: 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?

yes i tried it and i like it really much

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?

Jewelcrafting and inscription They are not maxed YET but my jewelcrafting is over 500 so i can get my gem bonus and my inscription will soon be over 500 too also so i can get my shoulder enchant.

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?

Yes i do have some recipies in jewelcrafting i will ofc craft gems free to guild mates Smile

Hopeing for the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Nosforato
Admin
Admin
Nosforato

PostSubject: Re: Bakoza the Boomkin application [Accepted]   Bakoza the Boomkin application [Accepted] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:28 am

Hey m8, thanks for the application.

I will ask our druids to do a quick check for me on your spec, gems, ench, rotation etc and you will have an answer by tonight Smile

/w me ingame tonight please Smile

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Bakoza

PostSubject: Re: Bakoza the Boomkin application [Accepted]   Bakoza the Boomkin application [Accepted] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:13 am

Hey mate thanks for comment Smile

But to be honest my echants is not the best but it will get way better when i get some nice gear. same thing for the gems

-Bakoza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakoza the Boomkin application [Accepted]   Bakoza the Boomkin application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bakoza the Boomkin application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1