The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SDD

Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted]   Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:57 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. Thierry - 23 - Belgium - I do several jobs but still make time to play

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! LoL

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? Yes on last guild i posted everything about the raids for progress and ifnormations about Blood DK alsoi follow up Blood DK spec for anychanges and whot other guys/girls post on the fourms and try it out.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? No.

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Sømedarkdude - DK - Goblin
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.
hhm it seems I cant use any BBcode to make the link work.
if u want to search me and dont know how to do the ø = ALT + 0248

1. Character Specs:
Main: Blood
Off: Unholy (pvp) i do got full HC - JP - Rep epic gear for dps PVE but rarly do dps in HC or raids but if required its need as some fights only requires 1 tank willing to activate off specc

2. What is your rotation for single target? There is no rotation, except a few opening moves you can reliably chain together. Rotations are irrelevant and impossible now due to Runic Empowerment.
Priority is what matters. Use Death Strike as much as possible. Use Rune Strike for threat and to proc RE, often. Use HS for threat and to keep up blade barrier.
health, and threat, in order to choose whether to DS, HS or even apply diseases with IT/PS.( if Outbreak is on coolddown as Icy Touch
It is no longer icy slam like it was in 3.x. It does not have a big threat multiplier).

Discussion

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? wel my roataion for my offspec is more based on pvp, but i do have gear for pve awell HC JP rep epics.

4. What is your total time played on this character? 56 days 11 h at lvl 85, 38 days 3h

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? Yes

6. What is your reputation with Therazane? Exalted

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? I left guilds only because the disband or moved to another server( exception is i left pwnies for BaT why most of friends I know in game where in BaT, ofc i talked with GM and Officers about it to get an agree meant, I don't leave without any reason ) now because its inactive and I want to start raiding again. why ? well other then pvp U can get skilled in game on boss encounters and I think I would like raiding more then in WotLK, its harder and more stratified when U get a boss kill in Wotlk. Hardcore is whot I want and like ,also was in The Empire Strikes First Realm rank NR 4 at cata left as the raids where slacking 3 raids in 2 weeks ... now im in Timless neformdguild buit its breaking up as we lack on players to do any effort to the raids, No flasks No food buffs . Not checking the forums as i posted all the vids from Tankspot for boss kills and only 4 people watched them, i hate that. so yes im willing to leave and thats alos the reson why

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? Not to break up

3. Why do you want to join this guild? mainly for the raids ofc, as that is the reason i do want to join a raiding guild, and ofc helping other, ( i boosted memebers of timeless trough HC for 3 days long to get them some gear we did about 10-12 Hc a day

4. Have you applied to other guilds? Nope

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you? yes if i dont do pve i do pvp or farming

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? yes

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. a progressing one, everything said in guild stays in guild one.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibilityWell I played A TBC in Blood and Tears and Pwnies, Indeed not as DK But with my paladin Someholydude, think some people will remember that name as for WotLK I toke a break for wow as BaT Was planing to reform on a different server, and WotLK was a boring upgrade, i was CL (pala) and RL assistent

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? atm for me as tank noone, i pick up thing fast i can make a mistake in the begen but u never se me repeat it. as guild progress end bosses from BWD and BoT, altough i only encounter nerf 1 time, Cho'gall sevearl times, we faild on dps not killin the add / or not fast enough.

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming. /
b) AoE the shit out of everything. /
c) Kill in the order given. yes
d) Pick your nose and go afk. /

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 90%
- Mondays 100%

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
Got the addon, most used atm, so yes its Fair

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)
Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted] 15etnxl

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? Herb And Alch both r maxed

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
all cata recepies ( flask, elixers potions yes, exept vail of sands (stonedrake)
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted]   Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:22 am

Hello and thank you for your application.

Nice progress but more importantly I like your attitude alot and I think you would be an asset to this guild in more ways than 1. Please throw me a /w if you can ingame for a chat.

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
SDD

PostSubject: reply ILion   Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:38 am

I made a char on the server Named Sonofthrall
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted]   Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 pm

If you are happy with the talk that we had and you're still intending on swapping server then throw us a /w when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
SDD

PostSubject: Re: Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted]   Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Yes, I'm ready to swap any time was waiting for the green light.
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted]   Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:33 pm

See you soon then Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted]   Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aplly Blood DK Sømedarkdude [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1