The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty

APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted]   APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 am

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
name :Andy
english (somerset)

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
well i have 7 kids with 5 different mums its been a busy time

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
PRINGLES ... ive nearly done the tin in one go

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Yes

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
well yes i know a few playas here from S/D on dragonmaw

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Dirtyrampge
Class and Race:Warrior Feamle Orc (cwaaaa)
Armory Link: Dirtyrampage Daggerspine ... i know its not nthe link but it wouldnt let post app with links in for some reason
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Fury
Off: Arms (pvp fun)

2. What is your rotation for single target?
ok rtaion
B/S Bt_Bt_BT_ etc i pop D/W with recklessness and then pop triket to get as much uptime on crit as poss inbetween BT i use C/S , R/B and slam on proc i have 14 percent HIt which means alot of mellee attacks so plenty of rage to use H/S alot . i have also been trying with 8 percent HIt and reforging to mastery but my play style suits more HIt at this point

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
not really i just pvp for some fun

4. What is your total time played on this character?
300+ days

5. Do you have a link availible to World of Logs?
no sorry

6. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
yes

7. What is your reputation with Therazane?
i have enchant

8. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
yes

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
ok atm im in WoC on Daggerspine ive just got here for like 1-2 weeks its NOT that i wish to leave em BUT more the server is DEAD and well thats not for me i enjoy the gamin experiance , i came to here because my old Guild AoA on Emerald Dream found a app id made 2 another guild there where reasons for this app because at least 5-6 other playas had also made apps so i didnt want to be left in a dead guild , also i see a few friends of the guild coming back raiding 2 of which are warriors and i understand the friends will get spots first so im having a look around .

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
im after a raid spot every week i understand that you need different classes for Bosses and dont mind siting out for these reasons , i enjoy good banter as well and from what i hear you have good progression and have a laugh as well so really i expect good raiding time and fun

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
think i answered that in question above

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
not at the moment

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?
yeah but i suck its fun

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
eezee i love raiding always ready flasks food etc and cans of MONSTER

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
some one that turns up when he says he will will put in 100 percent effort to the last try of the night always happy to extend time or raid to see progress and if i dont no ill ask

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
ok i only really started to play wow in LK times .
before any nerfs :-
Lk 12/12 Hc 10 man
LK 11/12 Hc 25 man
8/13 Hc 25 man cata
2/7 Hc 10 man FL
2/7 Hc 25 man FL
After nerfs im 6/7 Hc 10 man and 7/7 Hc 25 man

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
i hated some of the Bosses in Cataclysm so thats been my most challenging

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given.
d) Pick your nose and go afk.
ANSWER :- C

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 99 percent
- Thursdays 99 percent
- Sundays 99 percent
- Mondays 99 percent

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
yes if you want something you save for it

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)
ok i have just deleted my cache, interface , and WTF folders ;-( so i lost my whole set up which over time has fooked me a little so im in process of putting all back now ... the reason i did this was i had some connection issues and i line teseted ping tested and changed modems BUT for some reason i had lag in wow NOW i have downloaded Battleping and im back nice 50/50 ms

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? i have B/S for extra socket and J/C for nice phat gems both maxed out

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? only the 365 ones on B/S from molton front and i can buy what ever gem recipies with tokens i do dailys every day or if cheap ill get from A/H

FINAL NOTE

thanks for reading, it may not be the best app cos i hate writing apps ok ill be chatting with Lin on her vent over the next few days so ill keep in touch that way if thats cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted]   APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:28 am

andy - for an english guy you cant spell for shit!!!!!
+1 from me loved having him in guild previously, was great fun and reliable in raids -if he said he be there he would be. cant comment on spec etc cos i would have to pretend i knew wat warrioring was all about.
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted]   APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:37 am

-1 you dont have tits
+1 you got more kid then me
+1 you are older then me
-1 you spell worse then me
+1 you killed more bosses then me cata
-1 you killed more bosses then me cata
+1 cause I feel all warm and fuzzy from beer

So all in all, +1 from me! Got the attitude we want in this guild....not shown in application, but know him from STD (SDD)
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted]   APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:03 am

The English are taking over the guild \o/ haha

Thanks for the application. I think you already have about 10 votes going for you according to Truls lol. It is good to see experienced people applying to join.

Would really like to see what you have to offer us. I'm positive your 25 man experience will come in handly as well.

I'm sure Lin and Truls filled you in on all the details, if you have nothing to ask please let us know when you have transfered, and register on the forum.

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Dirty

PostSubject: ;-)   APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:26 am

cheers ;-)
ill shout in next few days when ive landed ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted]   APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

APP X-realm Fury Warrior [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1