The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boomkin/ Resto druid [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoelszo

Boomkin/ Resto druid [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Boomkin/ Resto druid [Declined]   Boomkin/ Resto druid [Declined] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:54 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
Richard, 19, Skåne Sweden, i go to school Smile

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
Im pretty tal Surprised I play floorball im a goaly Wink
3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Set sail for fail, grab a gin and win
4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Yes I am
- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Zoelszo Tauren Male Druid
Armory Link:
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Zoelszo
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
[code.] insert link here [/code.] (Do not include the dots within the brackets)
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main:Balance
Off:Resto

2. What is your rotation for single target? Faire Fire-Moonfire-Insectswarm-Starfire untill i get the eclipse then Wrath- Starfall up as much as possible-

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Im pretty good as healer, and yes my gear supports it,

4. What is your total time played on this character?
40 days 15 hours, 19 days 11 hours at lvl 80.
5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
No im not if it means swapping server to join the guild, and Yes if it means the guild is moving to another server.
6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?
Exalted 999/1000
7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yes Im always doing dailys or leveling some Alt's

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
I've been in alot of raiding guilds one of them was Kama Sutra (greek guild)

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
Social, preform good in raids, and be online often and not just when its raid time.
3. Why do you want to join this guild?
Cuz i find that its preforming well in ICC and that's just what im looking for Smile
4. Have you applied to other guilds?
Not atm, and im not going to either Smile

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
Yes i have the time to raid if i dont have like an exam the following day Smile
2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
I'd do my best to succeed in raids and im not the cind that realy cares if we wipe, u have to wipe to learn what u do wrong and then fix that problem :p

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
I've played in Pre-BC but didn't get to raid before BC got released, in BC i did Karazhan on my hunter mostly and like gruul's lair, Zul Aman, in WoTLK i've done all the raids except RS Smile
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
No idea :p
5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 90%
- Sundays 90%
- Mondays 95%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
Yes i do think that's a good way to give out loot Smile
7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Enchanting (450/450) Mining (450/450)
2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
Yes i do have nealry all the WoTLK reipies Smile
Back to top Go down

Boomkin/ Resto druid [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boomkin/ Resto druid [Declined]   Boomkin/ Resto druid [Declined] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Thanks for the app, unfortunately your gear and experience is not at a level we are currently looking for, and we would struggle to fit you into out 25man HC runs.

I wish you all the best in finding a more suitable guild.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

Boomkin/ Resto druid [Declined]
Page 1 of 1