The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combat Rogue [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tolord

Combat Rogue [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Combat Rogue [Declined]   Combat Rogue [Declined] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:54 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.

- Tomás Vicente de Oliveira Nunes e Almeida Coelho , I'm From Portugal, Sintra and im a studant

2. Please tell us something interesting about your self.

- I like to make people Laugh and "cry" sometimes hehe Very Happy

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!

- SHIT

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

- Yes Ofc,

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:

- Tolord, Blood Elf Rogue

Armory Link:

1. Character Specs:

Main:

- Combat

Off:

- Assassination pvp( i can change if you need)

2. What is your rotation for single target?

- I start in stealth... open with garrote then i wait for 3 combos and i use slice and dice then blade flurry + killing spreed + adrenalina rush then i wait for 5 combos to use eviscerate ... and always the same... ( slice and dice always up with 3 combos)

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

-Yes Very Happy

4. What is your total time played on this character?

- 120 days and 2 hours.
5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

- I'm thinking to do that. ( i'm in burning steppes realm)

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?

- Exalted

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

- Yes.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

- I were in many guilds but i only remember the last 2 guilds Razz Play and Tide ehee... I got kicked from play because of Holidays ... and Tide Got Disbanded because Officers couldnt handle the pressure.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

- A good guild with progress

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

- Because is one of the top's guilds in Twilight's hammer realm

4. Have you applied to other guilds?

- Yes.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

- Ofc.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

- A chill raider Razz im always focus and i don't mind wipe all the night.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

- I only started raiding in Wotlk I always was Raider...

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why.

- Thaddius. In naxx25 the tact was a little bit weired for me Razz

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)

- 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?

- Yes.

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- I Got Dbm...Recount...Atlas loot...Bartender and Sexy map Razz ( i send a photo when realm is up:D)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?

-Skinning and Enchanting.

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
- Yes Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue [Declined]   Combat Rogue [Declined] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:56 am

Few questions...

a) What are your reasons for going ARP Evis, can you explain why you have chose to spec and gem this way aswell as your current understanding of the spec

b) Do you have any logs or screenshots of your DPS on a spank boss like Saurfang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue [Declined]   Combat Rogue [Declined] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:52 am

Back to top Go down
Tolord

PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue [Declined]   Combat Rogue [Declined] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:19 am

Hello, I use Armor Penetration + Eviscerate Because with 85% arp = more damage + Crit from Eviscerate. I will send a photo from my ui in combat in some hours.
Back to top Go down
Tolord

PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue [Declined]   Combat Rogue [Declined] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:51 am

- There is my Ui in a Raid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue [Declined]   Combat Rogue [Declined] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:11 am

unfortunately we cannot accomodate anymore rogues at this point.

best of luck in searching for a new guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue [Declined]   Combat Rogue [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Combat Rogue [Declined]
Page 1 of 1