The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survival hunter application [ Accepted ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter

Survival hunter application [ Accepted ] Empty
PostSubject: Survival hunter application [ Accepted ]   Survival hunter application [ Accepted ] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:12 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.

My name is Mathias im 20 years old im living in Denmark and studying at an University

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.

I like spending time with my GF, and staying in "shape" which means that im doing alot of exercise together with a friend

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
>King of feign Death<

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Yes im always staying updated with my class, and ofcourse i will share them with other hunters aswell

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?

Yes Bakoza (real life friend)

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Silentzhot, Troll; Hunter
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Survival
Off: Going BM for questing (daily farming etc)

2. What is your rotation for single target? Explosive shot - Serpent sting - black arrow - cobra untill Explosive is back up - Then another explosive shot and if im high on focus and there is over 10 sec left on Black arrow CD i will use an arcane shot - then just repeat
For lock n load - it goes Lock n load procs > 1 explosive shot - cobra shot - explosive shot.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? Yes, i have experience from BM spec back in tbc - gear is about the same thing =)

4. What is your total time played on this character? around 100 days

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? Nope im from twilights hammer

6. What is your reputation with Therazane? Revered

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
Im in Inevitably atm and decided to leave because the raid times affect my real life way too much, tirred at the morning etc so i find it better to raid more but, but end earlier if you understand

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

Be mature
Be friendly both in and outside raids
Be social - chatting in guild chat
Be fair on loot

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

First of all i love your raid times which makes it possible to attend many raids, i also kinda want to find my "online home" in world of warcraft and i think that could be you guys =)

4. Have you applied to other guilds?

No

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?

Yeah when my Holy paladin hits 85 sure =)

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

Yes i have

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

I always bring food, pots, flasks
Im not annyoing on ventrilo
Im 100% focussed when raiding
Im not a quiter - which means i dont give up untill the content is beaten
Im not one of these players who yell at ppl if they make mistakes - its in the human nature to do

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
Got up to Mount hyjal in tbc

Wotlk:
Naxx10/25 cleared naxx times
Os 10/25 cleared naxx times 3 drakes later on
Malygos 10/25 cleared naxx times
Ulduar 10 cleared + drake
Ulduar 25 cleared
ToC 10 cleared
ToC 25 cleared
Icc 10 cleared + drake
Icc 25 man heroic 11/12

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
Algalon for sure, he hits so hard on plate and so quikcly so its almost impossible for the healers to keep him up, also u have to make sure (as a hunter) that his stars dont fall into a black hole and you have to avoid cosmic smash + timeing your entrence and exit in the void zones

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 85%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 95%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
Yes very fair i have been using it before and i liked it alot

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

Using the newest version of
Tukui
DBM
Recount
Combigned together they look like what i've posted
- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?

I've choosen Jewelcrafting and inscription
Jewelcrafting 513
Inscription 452
Reason for my inscription is so low is that i want to get maxed out jewelcrafting first so i can get all the bonusses from this proffesion after that i will lvl inscription in no time

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?

Dont know if you can call them "high" but i do have many blue JC designs =)
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Survival hunter application [ Accepted ]   Survival hunter application [ Accepted ] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:14 am

Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Survival hunter application [ Accepted ]   Survival hunter application [ Accepted ] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:15 am

Im terrible sorry but it wont let me post my armory link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival hunter application [ Accepted ]   Survival hunter application [ Accepted ] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:39 am

Hi!

I like your attitude a lot. You seem to take raiding seriously by the looks of your application. I'm however a bit worried about your gear. The gear overall is a bit low level to jump into raids with us. You have a few unenchanted items, you miss 2 Chimera's Eye in your gear even though you have the skill to put them in. I totally understand that gems and enchants are expensive now at the beginning of cata, but if you want to raid with us, you need to be ready to spend some money on your blue gear. Professions are also something that can be hard to max out, but you should atleast try to get them to the point where you get your personal benefits from them.

Anyways, here's the armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/silentzhot/simple
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Survival hunter application [ Accepted ]   Survival hunter application [ Accepted ] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:47 am

Hello there.
Im currently working on my gear and running heroics on a daily basic, and im close to get my t11 gloves which will increase my gear to the better (or atleast some of the way )
About the Gems bonus from Jewelcrafting - its not because they are expensive to get, because it only takes 1 daily quest, however i want to get max out of my 3 chimera's eye which means i wont waste them on gear that anyway will be replaced soon, so plz dont be worried about my gear - i know it needs working on, but i still manage to pull around 13k on the heroic dummy, i always thought about it this way skill > gear, however gear is very important too, and as i said im farming it and it wont take long before im 100% rdy for raiding! =)
tyvm for you comment i really appreciate that =)

-Silentzhot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival hunter application [ Accepted ]   Survival hunter application [ Accepted ] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:39 pm

hello m8 nice application + iam thinking like you first is skill then every thing else i will speak to the officer about it.
ill be straight with you considering your gear is bit low now and dosen't have full enchant on so don't expect a raid spot straight on GL m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Survival hunter application [ Accepted ]   Survival hunter application [ Accepted ] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:39 am

Hi and ty for the comment.
As said previous im still working on my gear and im gonna do another heroic in 5 mins or so =)
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Survival hunter application [ Accepted ]   Survival hunter application [ Accepted ] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Please /w Nosforato ingame.

Meanwhile please sign up on the forums.

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival hunter application [ Accepted ]   Survival hunter application [ Accepted ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Survival hunter application [ Accepted ]
Page 1 of 1