The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MM Hunter application [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Curry

MM Hunter application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: MM Hunter application [Accepted]   MM Hunter application [Accepted] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Subject: Re: >>>***PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING + TEMPLATE***<<< Sat May 15, 2010 1:13 am
PLEASE USE THIS TEMPLATE COPY IT FILL IT IN VIA CREATING A NEW POST UNDER THE RECRUITMENT FORUM

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
Danny Hodges, 19, England, Student

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
I have a 'fro javascript:emoticonp('afro')

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Winnet

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Yes, I am eager to find information and help people that want the help.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
Unfortunately, I don't, however, my friend Nancybonanza was recently accepted into The Council.

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Currybanger (Going to change it when I realm change lol) Troll Hunter
Armory Link: Sorry, doesn't work, however you can find me at Azuremyst
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Marksmanship
Off: Survival

2. What is your rotation for single target?
(Apply Hunter's Mark > Serpent Sting >) Chimera Shot > Arcane Shot x2 > Steady Shot x2 > Arcane Shot x2 > Steady Shot x2 Rinse and repeat.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Yes, my dps matches my main spec and I need the same stats for each, therefore there is no re-gemming/reforging required to change spec.

4. What is your total time played on this character?
26 days

5. Do you have a link availible to World of Logs?
No, sorry

6. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
Yes, from Azuremyst to Twilight's Hammer

7. What is your reputation with Therazane?
Exalted

8. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
I have several other 85 alts that I often gear up with farming professions and leveling other alts.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
Cursed Crusade and The Mootang Clan

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
A friendly, positive raiding experience with a good atmosphere and nice people.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
This struck me as a successful raiding guild on a well-populated realm.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
No

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?
Yes, I have a fairly nice set of PvP gear and find PvP enjoyable

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
I have plenty of time for to prepare myself for raiding.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
An avid raider that is committed to finishing anything the Guild wants to, no matter what Instance, era or reason.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
I briefly raided during high tier WoTLK and have been raiding throughout Cata.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given.
d) Pick your nose and go afk.
C, kill in the order

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 70%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 70%

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
I think that is a very fair system that allows the people who deserve it most to progress in gear. I would much prefer this system to the usual system as on several occasions I have had my loot lost to late-comers lacking flasks, food and effort.

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Mining and Enchanting, because I decided that I would begin to farm my professions on my alts as I thought doing on my main would be a bit inconvenient

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
No, unfortunately
MM Hunter application [Accepted] Wowscrnshot111211233048
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter application [Accepted]   MM Hunter application [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:56 am

Hello and thank you for your application.

Couple of things Smile

1. The attendance for Wednesdays and Mondays would be due to studying?
2. The gems in your legs you have a haste/hit gem in there atm. I would gem a Glinting Demonseye (Agi/Hit) instead and change the gem in your head for the extra haste from socket bonus if soughtafter.
3. You have no enchant on you cloak.

Cheers,

Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Curry

PostSubject: RE to Feedback    MM Hunter application [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:40 am

Thanks for the feedback, the tips are much appreciated.
Yeah, Monday and Wednesday I tend to study quite late, however, I'd be able to be on for a bit.
I'd almost forgotten that my I'd gemmed my Legs to reach the haste criteria and I was slightly under hit capped, I will change that gem to the usual Agi/Crit gem.
As for my back enchant, I was relying on my enchanting friend to make it for me but he hasn't been online much lately, I guess I should just invest my own gold into the enchant lol
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter application [Accepted]   MM Hunter application [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:12 am

Had a chat ingame Smile

/w me when you've come over.

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter application [Accepted]   MM Hunter application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

MM Hunter application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1