The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood42

Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]  Empty
PostSubject: Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]    Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Hello there people,this is an application for a raider spot as a Holy Paladin. Have fun while you read and feel free to ask anything,point out possible mistakes etc in and out of game Smile

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
My name is John and I am 17 years old.I live in Greece and currently im a student.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
Well, I am a high school student, I like computer games,playing tennis,the guitar and ofc going out with friends.
My schedule is more or less fixed for the next year or so,so i decided to make an application in your guild.I consider
myself quite mature for my age,humorous and a fun guy to play with.I dont know if that was any interesting but oh well
thats all you need to know about me Razz

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
I pretty much like how english people pronounce the word Bullocks so Bullocks it is then Razz

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
I believe I am.There is not a day that i wont look into WoW Insider for updates and ofc if i find anything interesting i would be more than glad
to post it in the forums too Smile.Since i like theorycrafting about holy paladins,i would also happily join any discussion about my specialization and
also both other specs since a hybrid needs to know what to do in all his speccs.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
Well i do not know anyone irl but i am quite sure i have raided with Hsbtauren before
and have had some discussions with Killermanlol back in ICC when he was looking for guild
and tried to get him into mine.Other than that no,but i hope to get to know people in the guild Smile

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:Bloodvalor,Paladin,Blood-Elf
Armory Link: ) i dont know if i made it work like a hyperlink,sr if it didnt work out properly)
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main:Holy
Off:Protection atm for running fast hcs

2. What is your rotation for single target?-----

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
I believe that if needed i can use my offspecc quite effectively though i havent rly decided on which my os is going to be (my gear is mostly hc gear with both offspeccs)

4. What is your total time played on this character?
81 days,5 hours
5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
No this is not an Xrealm tranfer

6. What is your reputation with Therazane?
Currently on Revered.It is a priority after maxing out Earthen Ring

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
I always do the dailies for my proffs and dungeon and i farm so that i can have consumables on raids.
Other than that i would enjoy getting a 2v2 teamate for some arenas Smile

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
I have been in many raiding guilds over the years.When i started raiding with my Holy Paladin on Naxx (wotlk) i didnt have a proper guild and only managed to clear it when uld came out.When uld was main content i was raiding with Chaos Legends.They disbanded after iCC was realeased though i had already left because of a migration to Henjuros-EU where i raided with Infernals on alliance side during the ICC content.I came back to TH with an application to Inevitably which was just then starting out.I stayed in the guild for fairly a long time and cleared 12/12 25man and 7/12 HC while guilds progress was 11/12(i also helped on those fights during endless whiping nights^^)
2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
I expect a solid and stable guild with a social community to have fun with,raid progression and teamwork Smile

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
I would like to get back to action with Cataclysm content and i would really like to join an experienced guild from the startout so that we can all together have a fun time while raiding and progressing through the content blizzard throws at us Smile
4. Have you applied to other guilds?
No

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?
I wouldnt say no to some ally-ass kicking Razz.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
I will do what is required to always have consumables for the raid,repairs and fully gemmed and enchanted gear.I can work on it during late nights as well if need be

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
Im a slacking faggot.When we whipe 2ice in the same boss i will ragequit and yell at vent while /gquiting and/ignoring the whole guild!!!!!!!!!
No of course that aint the case^^.From me you can expect a serious raider that can take constructive criticism and bring new ideas and strategies to raids to also help on healing strategies for various fights.I will speak up my mind if i think i am correct and will not slack a moment Razz.On farm content ill still be there and have my self tight under control when need be.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
My raiding exp pre TBC is zero as i was still a youngin(too much of a) back then.I started playing WoW 6 months before Wotlk hit so i was leveling bk then too.
In Wotlk i have done:
Naxx 25man cleared
Uld 25man up till yoggy cleared
Toc 25man cleared 3/5 HC 25man
ICC 25man cleared 7/12 HC 25man (exp from 11/12)
In Cataclysm i have only killed Argaloth 4 times on my Holy Paladin.While my Resto shammy was my main i cleared ODS and had many whipes on Maloriak and Atramedes with my brother's guild on Vek'nilash EU.After the guild fell apart i stopped playing for a couple of weeks and came bk to action with my brothers Holy Paladin Shaan(Vek'nilash-EU to clear some content such as Magmaw ODS Maloriak and Atra as well as Halfus and Valiona).I also know all the other fights by hard
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
Of all the fights i have cleared i find the most challenging the LK 25man fight along with 25man hc Putricide fight.Both of those fights are multi-phase fights:
On LK it was phase 3 that killed us hours and hours till we got it down and Putri hci havent cleared though had far too many whipes.That was definetly the most difficult one though i hadnt experienced LK 25man hc .

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays i can join the raid after 21:00 (or a bit earlier)if that helps.Other than that i cannot attend earlier due to my lessons
- Thursdays 100%(not accounting anything for unpredictable)
- Sundays100%(not accounting anything for unpredictable)
- Mondays100%(not accounting anything for unpredictable)

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
Yes,I have used it many times in the past and i think that along with DKP it is the most fair loot distribution tool
7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)
SEE AT THE END OF APPLICATION FOR FULLSCREEN PICTURE

-E. Proffesions.

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Mining 525/525 JCing 485/525 (can use all blue recipes but still lvling for my epic sockets)

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? I am currently amassing JC tokens so that i can buy whatever recipe ppl may need Smile

PS: Points that need improvement:Mail hands to get rid off --->need 8k rep to buy epic hands from Earthen Ring
Therazane EPIC shoulder enchant instead of Blue
Arcanum of Hyjal head encahtn gained on Honored Status with Guardians of the Hyjal
Need 200 VP to also buy Core of Ripeness trinket(int and spirit procc)

Thats all for now guyz,i hope you had a good time reading and your eyes didnt hurt too much Smile
Looking forward to hearing more from you
Sincerely,Bloodvalor-John

Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]  Wowscrnshot012611235110

**Sorry i couldnt capture a screen while in raid environment but thats all there is to my UI whatsoever.I use Grid,DBM,Skada and rBottomBarStyler for the fans of Diablo2 Smile.I really like this addon since it enables me,in conjunction with bartender4, to use 3 bars along with some neat graphic glowing orb effects on my health and mana pools Smile**
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]    Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:14 am

A very good application....will try to get hold of the other officers during weekend to check you out Wink

PS. Armory

PPS. One negative thing....you said you tried to get Killermanlol into your guild when he was guildless.......WHY DIDNT YOU PUT MORE EFFORT INTO IT!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Killermanlól

Killermanlól

PostSubject: Re: Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]    Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:23 am

Haha , funny guy truls -.-
Hey there blood nice to see a familiar face apply ,
Since i have raided with him, i know hes a good guy and player
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]    Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodvalor,Holy Paladin Twilight's Hammer [ Accepted ]
Page 1 of 1