The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funara Enchancemet shaman apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Funara

Funara Enchancemet shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Funara Enchancemet shaman apply   Funara Enchancemet shaman apply EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:42 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. My name is Stratos and i am from greece.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.I like painting

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!. Malakas

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?.Yes

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?. I know eveyone from the guild we used to raid together

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:Funara Troll enchancement Shaman
Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Funara/simple
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main:Enchancement PvE
Off:Enchancement PvP
2. What is your rotation for single target?.Unleash weapon -flame shock -lava lash- stormstrike-earth shock and if MW procs LB.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?.Yep.

4. What is your total time played on this character?64 days

5. Do you have a link availible to World of Logs?Nope Sad
op
6. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?Nope

7. What is your reputation with Therazane?Exalted

8. Do you play actively outside of raiding?Yep i like doing dailies farming herbs etc.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?The Council,Fleetwood,ALLSTARS i joined this guild recently(yesteray) and i wish to leave because they are only interested in 10 man progress

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?Progress through Dragon soul ,social atmosphere and have fun.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?1.I heard that u are back At Twilights hammer 2.I miss trultz

4. Have you applied to other guilds?Nope

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?It does but not like PvE.that means Yes

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?Yes i am always prepared with food buffs etc,full gemmed and enchanted

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.Active raider who loves to raid and i dont have a prob killing farming bosses.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility.Pre-BC(none),BC-none Wotlk 11/12 HC icc 25 man Halion 25man down,BW-2/6 HC ,BoT-1/4 HC ,TotfW- 1/2 FL 5/6(after nerf) DS 4/8 raid finder(i guess this doesnt count Very Happy )

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?Its Lich king he needs teamwork plus proper dps plus dont fail at spirits..!!!!

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given.
d) Pick your nose and go afk.

c

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Sundays 100%

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?Yes

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Alchemy,Herbalism both 525

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
Nope.
Back to top Go down
Niknaks

Niknaks

Funara Enchancemet shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funara Enchancemet shaman apply   Funara Enchancemet shaman apply EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am

Hi Funara,

Just so you are aware we have set a pretty high bar for ourselves at pesent, so we will have to treat this as if you were someone we didn't know who was applying. We are looking for the best players to progress through DS 25, and we cant make exceptions for past members.

So firstly, as we have new officers and new members please can you re-work your application (setting a good example to those you dont know is a must)

Secondly can you answer these questions

1. Can you explain your priority que, it looks odd and out of place.
2. Can you explain why you are using Unsolvable Riddle
3. Why have you not achieved exp cap
4. Why have you not achieved hit cap

Cheers
Back to top Go down

Funara Enchancemet shaman apply
Page 1 of 1