The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shammy elem [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kedar

shammy elem [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: shammy elem [Accepted]   shammy elem [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:11 am

- A. About You -

1. My name is Rado im 28 years, im from Denmark and work as an systemadministrator.

2. I love snowboarding!

3. billybong!

4. Yes, im usally a helpfull person, you need to be that, in my line of work Very Happy

5. Hsbtauren is my main m8 in wow Smile, I know teara i think is her name and some other i can remember nick names on.

6. For everthing!

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Kedar, Troll, Horde:
Armory Link:

Code:
 https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Kedar

1. Character Specs:
Main: elem
Off: none, going resto in cata, have/am playing beta right now.

2. Depends on how the fight starts and how much agro tanks have. I always keep my rotating depending on the dps im making.

3. In cata i will.

4. 82 days, 15 hours, 46 minutes

5. No.

6. Exalted

7. Yes as much as I can, i have an alt dk tank I pvp with also, and i deffenetly like to go for the hard achivments, thats fun with skilled ppl.

- C. About Guild -

1. - C. About Guild -

1. I was/am GM of the guild Azeroths Finest where me and Hsbtauren with the group took LK down. Was also in Cradel of life with hsb.

2. Skilled raid progress.

3. Acceptabel raid progress.

4. No.

- D. About Raiding -

1. ye im 110% prepared allways.

2. Me or Rodney where always the raid leaders and the ones who explaind tactics, so in me, u will find a motivator and a leader. But ill rather just nuke. Im 100% for progression it must be present, obviously.

3. I started at Wotlk, but have been raiding some older raids, not sure witch ones. I was a GM for 1,5 year.

4. Sindragosa - I lacked skilled enough people, to now left from right (ask Rodney Wink

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

6. Iv tryed introducing my people to it, they just never got it, but ye I find it very fair.

7. I have some problems taking screeendunps of my UI, it keeps only making a screendump of my desktop, I dont know if it has anything to do wiht the fact that im runing an extension desktop to my tv, shouldnt.
I basicly have recount, omen and DBM. I pretty much dont need anything more, couse to many addons can slow latency. I run full gfx with 1900x1200 and never lag and very rarly dc.
My dps shouldent be problem, Rodney can verify Smile

- E. Proffessions -

1. JC and ALCH

2. Im still gathering recipes for jc, but have the moste important.

Some last words

I rather stop as a gm and support an allready ongoing guild with hopefully skilled people Very Happy
I concider my self very skilledfull, easier learner and quick to take hard desscions when needed.
My best accomplished in the game so far would be, since i cant take all the credit for it Smile, would be making a guild with Rodney and killing LK with the raid grp we had.
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: shammy elem [Accepted]   shammy elem [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:21 am

Hello and ty for your application Smile

Is there any reason why some of your gear isn't enchanted?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Kedar

PostSubject: Re: shammy elem [Accepted]   shammy elem [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 am

ye, blame Rodney for being laze if ur thinking of feet ?
Back to top Go down
Kedar

PostSubject: Re: shammy elem [Accepted]   shammy elem [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 am

OK, just checked again, and yes I seem to be lacking some since my reforging, hadent noticed it tho, couse my dps still rocks! Very Happy

im taking care of it asap! sigh Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shammy elem [Accepted]   shammy elem [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:47 am

hoy:)

why no mastery?
Back to top Go down
Kedar

PostSubject: Re: shammy elem [Accepted]   shammy elem [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 am

uhm, I have 16.52 in mastery, 33% chance for overload.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shammy elem [Accepted]   shammy elem [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:00 am

ye sorry about that, dident see it on armory but it doesent show there.

sorry:(
Back to top Go down
Kedar

PostSubject: Re: shammy elem [Accepted]   shammy elem [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:08 am

np Smile I couldn't find it either, u had me worried there for a sec Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: shammy elem [Accepted]   shammy elem [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:54 am

Armoury doesn't show reforged gear at the moment nor glyphs properly Sad

I'll get back to you shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: shammy elem [Accepted]   shammy elem [Accepted] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:31 am

We are prepared to trial you here Smile

Please /w me next time you are on.

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shammy elem [Accepted]   shammy elem [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

shammy elem [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1