The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fais

10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:12 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.

my name is Faisal , 21 , Kuwait , college

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.

A joking and a troll guy Very Happy

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!

PVPPROZ

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

hell im that guy, i always share and give advises , as i play a mage shadowpriest warrior shaman paladin , i help people to master their rotation and tell them boss tactics and OF course through /w not in general so to prevent embarrassment, ( everyone was newbie, everyone should get his chance )

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
sadly no Sad

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:

Pctride , shadowpriest , undead

Calpyso , Firemage ( i play fire mage since i lvled it to 85 ) , Belf

Teaon, furyWarrior , Orc

Eunique, Shaman Ele/Resto , Orc

Vibrater, Paladin holy , Tauren
Armory Link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Pctride/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Calpyso/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Teaon/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Eunique/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Vibrater/advanced

and dont worry i master all those class's " except the paladin ;/ "

1. Character Specs:
Main: Shadow , Fury , Fire , Ele , holy
Off: Disc , Arms ( soon ) , frost , resto , holy

2. What is your rotation for single target?

Priest: VT DP SWP Mindblast mindflay till x5Evangelism then all cd's mind blast shadowfiend redots to benefit from the orb and flaying , mind blast kept on cd

Fire: Starting with a PyroBlast/scorch for critical mass , living bomb , flame orb on cd, fireballs till i have pyrodot ignite living bomb then Combustion and so on ( mirror image too ;p

Fury: sunderx2 , potion , shout , trinkets rekles THEN DW, CS > BT > RB >HS 70+rage ( if the trinket gives a crit like http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/68972 its wrong to pop it with rekless, its better after rekless finish's then pop it to cover the DW

Ele: Flameshock, cds, lava on cd , lighting bolts , earthshock if 7+

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

shadow nah dont effect i use spirit as hitraiting, it will only effect the set's which is not really important , only trinkets i have some good old ones

shaman yes it kinda effects ;D

4. What is your total time played on this character?

warrior is the started char so yes warrior is the longest played char, now is Shadowpriest and mage

5. Do you have a link availible to World of Logs?

i dont save my dps <_<

6. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

no

7. What is your reputation with Therazane?

exalted

8. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

yes, i spend my time testing new stuffs, for example i test mastery instead of crit for fire mage, same as shadowpriest, and goes for all chars, in short ! i create my own theories

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

Enforcers, they disbanded because the DS raid is joke -.-

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

CRUSH DEPRAVED GUILD !!

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

<3 25 man raids, seems gentlemen when i took a look through the responds

4. Have you applied to other guilds?

till now no

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?

planning to do so with my warrior

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

i never missed a raid, i only dont raid when it is midterms or finals day and i usually tell the gm before that

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

the raider that the guild cant raid without Very Happy, in short i enjoy the wipes as it makes me happy when we down the boss later, i hate 1 shotting everything <_< i get mad at blizzard

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

i started at late BC, never raided till ToC and killed anub,arak ( very happy at that time Very Happy ) never missed an ending raid event, starting from ToC till Firelands.

my role is dps and i prefer it as dps, i only heal when the healer is not comming to raid or got a problem, im being used as a main dps , backup healer.

i was a leader sometimes ago, quieted that because its kinda makes me tired Very Happy, but i always give opinions on how to kill the boss's i just dont stand and wipe all days there, i give opinions and remind the leader of some missing instructions , in the end it is his call and his way to lead, i dont interfere with that ;D

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

LORD RYO HC OH GOD DAMN ANNOYING BOSS, soooo rng soooo annoying

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given.
d) Pick your nose and go afk.

hell i obey the leader w/e he is his age his brains Very Happy, if he said AOE ALL, i go mad aoe , if in order , i do as he want to , but if i can save the day i would do it Very Happy ( saving from wipes )

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays
- Sundays

100% expect the midterms finals , and sudden issues, ( i would inform the GM before that of course im not going to disappear suddenly

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?

HELL its the best thing, i even asked my old GM about letting the 10 man loot to EP/GP, i hate some lucky guy start rolling 100 all the times and getting all the gear while others sit on the same gear for months -.-

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img854/9609/48161570.jpg

as u can see i have skada " its a must to see my dps Very Happy i just cant play without it " and DBM + font changer

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?

Priest: Herb/alchmy

warrior: Jc/Mining

Mage: tailor/ enchanting

ele: inspection

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?

378 cloth feet with spirit on my mage ( not useful anymore <_< )

soon on my jc im getting epic gems !

if you need more info, you can ask, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Thank you for your application.

I will consult with the other officers to focus on one of your characters. We will get back to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Niknaks

Niknaks

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:15 am

What are you applying with?

Its alright giving us a list of characters you can play, but we need a definitive "i enjoy this char so I am applying with this char"
Back to top Go down
fais

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:32 am

i enjoy with all chars.

tbh i prefer a priest or a mage, i dont know what u guys need the most, u just pick the class and i play it
Back to top Go down
Niknaks

Niknaks

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:55 am

Considering it is a mage we would possibly be looking for I will assume that this app is for your mage.

Based on your current spec can you answer the following questions.

1. Can you explain to me when it is best to use combustion and how do you manage it?
2. Can you explain to me the different rotations used as a fire mage, and under what circumstances you would use them.
3. Can you explian to me what the main concern is for a fire mage with regards to ignite, I'm looking for the term most comonly used and an explanation

To gauge how well you know your class can you answer the following questions:

4. Can you explain to me the different roations used as a Arcane mage, and under what circumstances you would use them.
5. Can you explain to me why an Arcane mage would be worried about haste levels, and why it can fluctuate from being a good stat to the worst.
Back to top Go down
fais

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:00 am

1. Can you explain to me when it is best to use combustion and how do you manage it?

sure when the 3 dots are up ( pyro , LB , ignite ) , the idea here is, if ignite is powered enough Very Happy, means a scorch ignite or pyro? ofc a pyro, about the double crit ignite will explain it at the 3rd question

2. Can you explain to me the different rotations used as a fire mage, and under what circumstances you would use them.

as a single target and stable , normally starting to cast pyro before tanks pulls, if late action i start with scorch to benefit from critical mass, after that LB, flaming orb, then shooting fireballs waiting for RNGS, but sure to keep LB up and critical mass

scorch is normaly used when moving a lot fight + fire blast

aoe is pop LB blast wave if fireblast triggers hit it dots spread, i start with pyro blast before tanks pull to spread the pyro dot too ;d

3. Can you explian to me what the main concern is for a fire mage with regards to ignite, I'm looking for the term most comonly used and an explanation

i suck at math so expect a fail numbers Very Happy, ignite works like a stacking dot, how? depends on the simultaneous crit ( criting in raw ) since ignite takes only 40% damage, pyro crit would trigger the best ignite, x2 fast pyro will trigger an imba ignite how?

uncle fais casting pyro, crit 5000, ignite takes 2000 only and spread it into 4 secs, 2 sec past 1000 , 4 sec past 1000 = 2000

uncle fais casted fire ball 5000 crit ignite 2000 , instant pyro came 10000 crit 4000 ignite came , instant other pyro 10000crit 4000 ignite 4000 ( just an example ;p )

lets say i critted all this before ignite triggers the 1st 2 sec's now we have an ignite stacked with 2000 4000 4000 = 10000

it will dmg at the 1st 2 sec for 5000 after 4 sec other 5000 ( poping a combustion here is damn imba )

--------------------------------------------------------------

lets say i crited the x2 pyros after 2 sec passed which means a 1000 ignite is gone, it will come like this

1000 ( the remaining ignite dmg ) stacked with 4000 + 4000 will end up in 9000

2 sec 4500

4 sec 4500

ignite gone

hope its the answer for your question

To gauge how well you know your class can you answer the following questions:

4. Can you explain to me the different roations used as a Arcane mage, and under what circumstances you would use them.

boring spec i hardly play, however its rotation is simple the normal rotation is arcane blast x5hits or x4hits depends on the mana arcane blast then arcane missiles

the burst one is arcane blast x4hits ( for stacking debuff ) then pop mana gem and other arcane mage cd's trinket , normal hit is 70000 , crit is BIG NUMBERS, till mana is 0, evocation , then go the normal rotation.

i would never use barrage only in a fights like ragnaros which requires some moves and Alyrazor.

5. Can you explain to me why an Arcane mage would be worried about haste levels, and why it can fluctuate from being a good stat to the worst.

actually i have been asking the same question, but maybe my little answer is the correct..

arcane mage lacks any kind of dots the as 1st

2nd its something with GCD and arcane blast casting time, kinda stacking haste is useless as raid buff 5% haste is enough prolly when it comes with arcane power

would love if u feed me with a good reasonable answer ;d
Back to top Go down
Niknaks

Niknaks

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:31 am

Quote :

as a single target and stable , normally starting to cast pyro before tanks pulls, if late action i start with scorch to benefit from critical mass, after that LB, flaming orb, then shooting fireballs waiting for RNGS, but sure to keep LB up and critical mass

scorch is normaly used when moving a lot fight + fire blast

aoe is pop LB blast wave if fireblast triggers hit it dots spread, i start with pyro blast before tanks pull to spread the pyro dot too ;d

Not quite what I am looking for, so i'll give you a hand...

You have max mana, gem & evocation is ready to go what do you do?
You have 35% mana, both evocation and gem are on cd, what do you do?

Quote :

I'm talking about Ignite Munching, do you know what this is and can you explain it?

Quote :

actually i have been asking the same question, but maybe my little answer is the correct..

2nd its something with GCD and arcane blast casting time, kinda stacking haste is useless as raid buff 5% haste is enough prolly when it comes with arcane power

you got there in the end, Haste is a reletively strong stat for Arcane, however if you exceed the GCD for AB it becomes worthless, which is why in a matter of a few stats haste can go from being great to terrible.

Back to top Go down
fais

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 am

Not quite what I am looking for, so i'll give you a hand...

You have max mana, gem & evocation is ready to go what do you do?
You have 35% mana, both evocation and gem are on cd, what do you do?

ah yes, as if i have a full mana i would go for normal rotation with fireballs shootings

if low on mana i would turn to scorch instead of fireball shootings as it takes 0 mana and crit refund mana, if i went really extreme on mana that i even cant cast living bomb i would turn to mage armor for few seconds to rebuild some mana and then molten armor and scorch till i get enough mana to start the normal fireball shooting

Quote:

I'm talking about Ignite Munching, do you know what this is and can you explain it?

yes the bug that kinda killed fire mage single target dps, which is

casting pyro blast 50000 crit 0:10:00 ( ah yes ignite that gives 20k dps )
suddnly living bomb critted for 8000 at the same time 0:10:00 ( oh noes the 20k dps gone now ignite gonna do 3000 dps Sad )

so yes i cant build up a stacked ignite as explained which i stated in my previous post as an example Very Happy

Quote:

you got there in the end, Haste is a reletively strong stat for Arcane, however if you exceed the GCD for AB it becomes worthless, which is why in a matter of a few stats haste can go from being great to terrible.

i expected that thank you Smile

Back to top Go down
fais

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:54 am

living bomb crits dont effect ignite and dont even stack or do anything to it , its just an example, as ignite only benefit from non-periodic crits

u can replace it with flaming orb if u want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niknaks

Niknaks

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:37 am

Thanks for all the replies, we'll get back to you shortly with an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:19 am

Accepted.

Please /w one of us ingame for an invite. Meanwhile please register on the forum.

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
fais

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:44 am

Meanwhile please register on the forum.

thats done but with "Fais" nick, if u feel to change it to calpyso then do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]   10/25 All Rounder [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

10/25 All Rounder [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1