The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Application [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vicé

Rogue Application [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application [Declined]   Rogue Application [Declined] EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:27 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. Victor/Vice 17 Sweden. I´m a student ^^

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. nothing much intressting about me exept that i´m a vicious little bastard with a weird fetich for blood (not sexually you sick bastards)

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! Canibal

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? I wouldnt mind sharing it with others, and if i notice i´m not doing as good as others i ask them and or look on elitistjerks

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? nope

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Vicé Rogue Undead
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Vic%C3%A9

If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why. i´m in pvp gear since that´s all i do atm

1. Character Specs:
Main: Assassination (Will be PvE Assa
Off: Subtlety PvP

2. What is your rotation for single target? Keep slice n dice upp & Rupture 24/7 Mutilate/Envenom for extra dmg

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? yupp

4. What is your total time played on this character? 113 days (waste of my life lol)

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? nope

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir? Honored

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? i like to beleive i do. if i´m not on wow i´m usually doing something else on my comp (i´m usually contactable)

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? I was in TaC about a year ago

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? Raids going down, ppl knowing what they do. and well, things going as planned basicaly ^^

3. Why do you want to join this guild? I´m looking for a guild witch is not uber hardcore but still has ppl in it who knows what the´re doing

4. Have you applied to other guilds? yes

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? I beleive i do.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. i have no idea since i havent raided in a year, i will most probably have 50% attendance tough

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility was a raider, downed everything in wotlk exept the last boss in ulduar and icc

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? Lat boss in udluar caus it wasnt faceroll ^^

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 90%
- Thursdays 50%
- Sundays 50%
- Mondays 90%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? yupp

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it) sorry to do! i currently do nor have anny addons active since they will be out dated in cata and i havent raided in a year

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? Engineering/Mining i have jeeves ^_^

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? yupp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application [Declined]   Rogue Application [Declined] EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Hey,

I would like to see your pve gear, cause armory shows your pvp set right now.

Can you tell why are you only Honored with Sons of Hodir?
Do you have any other character exalted with Sons of Hodir ?

Can you tell us somthing more bout your riding experience ?
Back to top Go down
Vicé

PostSubject: re    Rogue Application [Declined] EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 am

I would like to see your pve gear, cause armory shows your pvp set right now. PvE gear is quite bad atm, since i didnt raid seriously other than pugs to get rep with the icc dudes, i fugured that didnt matter so mutch since cata is on the edge

Can you tell why are you only Honored with Sons of Hodir? I found out about em just before i left my only serious raiding guild

Do you have any other character exalted with Sons of Hodir ? no

Can you tell us somthing more bout your riding experience ? I usualy ride my proud black wolf. yeah. been ridin´ him for a year now.

jokes aside: well, i ran around as assassination back then, doing dmg ^^ (duh!) the only real raiding i did with them was ulduar where we downed 11/12. hm...yeah i dont know what else you want to know rly, =)

Side note, i´m not sure about how hardcore you guys are, could you tell me about the raiding you guys do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application [Declined]   Rogue Application [Declined] EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:38 am

Vicé wrote:

Can you tell us somthing more bout your riding experience ? I usualy ride my proud black wolf. yeah. been ridin´ him for a year now.

Raiding Smile)) not riding Smile))))))))) lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application [Declined]   Rogue Application [Declined] EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:19 am

As it stands we have 4 rogues entering into Cataclysm, and it wouldn't be fair to them or yourself if we brought another in to make that 5.

Good luck in finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application [Declined]   Rogue Application [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application [Declined]
Page 1 of 1