The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arcane mage apply [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Relinqui

Arcane mage apply [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Arcane mage apply [Declined]   Arcane mage apply [Declined] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. : my name is Dimitris i am 21years old and i am from greece..Im studying in university school at the moment.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. : i am funny guy Very Happy , i have a girl that pricks my ball everytime of everyday cause i am playing WoW... and i drink a lot when i am with Psychokenzo Very Happy

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! : Is my girl cheating on me?

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? : Yes

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? : Psychokenzo he is IRL friend... Nosforato we were on a guild before 1 year... cant remember name but we tried to Kill Yogg-Saron more than 180 tries when ToC was available and easier Very Happy

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Relinquished , mage , undead
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Rel%C3%AEnquished
(Do not include the dots within the brackets)
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Arcane
Off: frost for pvp when i dont have raids and not pve staff

2. What is your rotation for single target? : Well in the old patch the rotation was 4-5 Arcane blast and then do Arcane missiles for damage and T10 haste buff. Now Arcane missiles is just shit compared to what it was before you only use it to get the haste buff and/or remove the stacks. So anyways my rotation on Arcane in this spec is Pop all cds in the beginning of a boss Pewpew down your mana to like 40% And then evocate it up again and then you go again if your cds are ready. BUT i dont do this on every fight it also depends on what fight it is or how much mana i got and i also try to have Evocation ready to get my mana up and running again so dont think of me like a Dps Whore that dosent watch the Aggro or something i always think about the consequences before i start the bursting. And yes i also use Arcane missiles sometimes for the haste buff and for resetting the stacks as i wrote earlier.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? i can play fire as well i ff u ask me

4. What is your total time played on this character? : 34days and 5 hours

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? : no

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir? : honered

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? : yes i trying some achieves except raids

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? : i started play wow before 4 months ago so i didnt try to join in a guild

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? : to have fun in raids and a good enviroment ofc
3. Why do you want to join this guild? : becouse u have good progress and a lots of raids runs

4. Have you applied to other guilds? : no

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? : yes i have a lot of time to spend on raids

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. : to be good raider is fine Very Happy..

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility :i have done bt exept last boss,tk exept last boss,karazhan,Sc, magtheridon's lare and all this staff but with another mage(my old mage that i had to selled him to another guy couse i hace studdies for my high school :S..relinquished my new mage i started from beggin again when wotlk comes)

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? : hmm toc times was good when we trying to clear it and in bt when we trying to kill illidan(in tbc i had very good guild with very very good enviroment)

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 50%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 70%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? : yes

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it) : the addons that i use is omen,DBM and recount (sorry i dont have a pic in fight and in this pic i have not omen couse i am at netpark): Arcane mage apply [Declined] Wowscrnshot112410204312

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? i have alchemy full and enchanting 407/450

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? i have in alchemy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcane mage apply [Declined]   Arcane mage apply [Declined] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:26 am

A few things confuse me

Quote :
5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? : Psychokenzo he is IRL friend... Nosforato we were on a guild before 1 year... cant remember name but we tried to Kill Yogg-Saron more than 180 tries when ToC was available and easier

Quote :
4. What is your total time played on this character? : 34days and 5 hours

Quote :
1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? : i started play wow before 4 months ago so i didnt try to join in a guild

Quote :
3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility :i have done bt exept last boss,tk exept last boss,karazhan,Sc, magtheridon's lare and all this staff but with another mage(my old mage that i had to selled him to another guy couse i hace studdies for my high school :S..relinquished my new mage i started from beggin again when wotlk comes)

You have alot of different conflicting time scales throughout. And the fact you have quit and sold your character previously is worrying, can you explain in more detail please.

Back to top Go down
Relinq

PostSubject: Re: Arcane mage apply [Declined]   Arcane mage apply [Declined] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:17 am

i was playing wow in tbc times with a mage with name "mitsakosftw" , when wotlk comes out my guild disbanded couse my gm was married (african guy) and he was expected a child..so i lvl up my char to lvl80 and after that i had to stop playing wow becouse i was at last class in high school and final exams was comming..whatever i had good gear and some tier6 and i took the dicision to selled my wow acc for some money...whatever after that i go to university and start play wow when toc was the best raid. i lvlup again a mage from the begining and last summer i stoped again wow becouse i was full 245 exept 1-2items and for my holidays..after that i started play wow before 3-4 mounths at the end of summer..i hope to cover u with time issue and sorry for my bad english and my bad wording :/..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcane mage apply [Declined]   Arcane mage apply [Declined] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 am

Unfortunately one of our old members came back recently which has resulted in us no longer requiring a mage.

Good luck in finding another guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane mage apply [Declined]   Arcane mage apply [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane mage apply [Declined]
Page 1 of 1