The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MM hunter apply [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soulseek

MM hunter apply [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: MM hunter apply [Declined]   MM hunter apply [Declined] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:54 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
Xaris, 16, Greece and i am a student
2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
hm.... i like to more to do thinks that i like rather than thinks i am forced to
3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Murlocs
4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Yea ofc i i am going to seek information from forums , i think it is the age, most people in this age seek out information about wow how to play better and generally at this age we seek information about everything. i like to share information personally, i just dont like to post them on forums i think that i will maybe be misunderstood from the older guys because the informations i find are already known to them:

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
No i dont

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:
Soulseeker
Character Name, Class and Race:
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Markmanship
Off: Survival

2. What is your rotation for single target?
hm... well, sometimes if i have the chance i start with md and aim shot then sting i open my lifeblood cause i lose a lot of focus to start my rotation like this so with this haste it is fixed then chimera shot after this steady shot , maybe some arcane shot and chimera shot and so on.. i just cant explain it i mean bloodlust rapid fire x2 berserking lifeblood, during the fight i have a lot of haste to cast really fast aim shot, so my focus is not a problem
3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
yea of course since survival was the best spec in previous patches i am can play very good this spec, and my gear supports that
4. What is your total time played on this character?
26 days
5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
no
6. What is your reputation with Therazane?
Revered but i can go exaulted better enchant means more damage
7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
hm... it depends i am farming everything i needed doing some dailys quest, daily dungeons i am just a normal player

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
i Was on Crimson thunder we were just a guild made by friends , i started to seeking progress and making my time more effordable, wow is a game which spents a lot of hours to be played i just want to spent those hours more serious rather than making fun all the time.
2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
I want progress of course and some friends to talk and have fun when we dont have raid
3. Why do you want to join this guild?
i Saw on wowprogress that you need hunter you have not the best available, but a very good progress for my qualifications. And you are the only guild which was totally fitting for my raiding times other guilds wanted a 90% activity in raids and i couldnt join log in for sure 1 of the days they were raiding every week so i would be kicked for sure no point doing something like that . You are just fitting in my pattern
4. Have you applied to other guilds?
No
5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?
Yes i am interested but i dont think i have too much pvp skill with hunter. I made this char and i have been playing him from the end of woltk till now i dont have much skill pvping with this char.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
Yea i have time to prepair them.
2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. i am interested in playing 1-2 hours before the raid to do whatever i need to do like quest flasks etc and then just playing the raid when it ends i log out. For sure you will see me online during the day but i will be busy maybe doing some homework, studying, doing a project for school , drawing or something else.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
Pre Bc no experience. Bc Karazhan clear Gruul Clear , TK: Void Reaver ZA: i have killed 4 bosses thats my pve progress i was playing pvp in Bc with my rogue my combo was Rogue affliction Warlock went high on season 3 (vengeful) and pretty good on season 4 (brutal)
Woltk: naxx clear os 1d up cleared malygos 10/25 cleared ulduar 10 i havent killed yogg saron ulduar 25 : i killed 5 bosses i was raiding more 10 man in that patch. icc 10 cleared icc 10 hc killed 6 bosses icc 25 i have killed 10/12 and in 25 man hc i killed 7 bosses
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
2 encounters are the most challenging for me in woltk i was playing priest healer ,Yogg saron is the one fight it is just needs insane focus to be killed:D and the other one is General Vezax , trying to heal without regen is pretty challenging for a healer:D and in cata i have killed 1/1 In Tol barad , Blackwing 4/6 1 boss in Four winds and 1 boss in Bastion.
5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given. this is the corrent but here is just an question . In a boss fight when you are under pressure you will see what peoples really does from those 4 choices:D
d) Pick your nose and go afk.

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 99%
- Thursdays 99%
- Sundays 99%
- Mondays 99%
as i said you are the only guild fitting totally in my hours i just made it 99% in case something happens i think 100% is pretty tough.
7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
no i have was a guild who was using this system i just want to mention something. Using a fair system like Epgp Does not totally solve the problem with loots there always be misunderstandings with the called "end game items" i am saying that because it happent in my woltk guild
8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)
- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Alchemist Herbalism they are max out
2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?yes but my proffesion does not has an high end recipe just flask ofc i will share them:D
Back to top Go down
Soulseek

PostSubject: Re: MM hunter apply [Declined]   MM hunter apply [Declined] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/s%c3%b8ulseeker/simple

i am just trying to post armory and a screenshot of my Ui.

Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: MM hunter apply [Declined]   MM hunter apply [Declined] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Hello and ty for your application.

I was looking at your char on armoury but I have some concerns. Almost all of your gear is reforged and its hit > mastery and then mastery > hit on pretty much all of it and then you are under your hit cap of 8% (961).

I would suggest that you look at a gear optimiser http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/twilight's_hammer/s%c3%b8ulseeker#v0-z1 such as this and look at some forums to understand reforging a little better and get an idea of exactly what to reforge and what to leave alone.

Taken from: http://elitistjerks.com/f74/t112408-%5Bcataclysm%5D_marksmanship/

Quote :
This is a basic way to approach reforging that covers most situations:
1) In each slot, put on your best individual DPS item, ignoring the hit cap. This will generally be your highest item level mail item, preferring hit/crit over mastery/haste.
2) Gem in the way described earlier.

If you are under the hit cap of 961:
3A) Start reforging mastery to hit. If you still need more hit, then reforge crit or haste, if have more than you ideally need, to hit.
4A) If you still don't reach the hit cap, don't worry about it. It's generally not worth giving up agility (via gems or using lower item level gear) to get more hit rating but if you have a reasonable socket bonus you can gain by using a Glinting, then you may want to do so.

If you were over the hit cap of 961:
3B) Start reforging hit to crit on pieces with haste and no crit and to haste on items without haste if you could use more.
4B) Then start reforging hit to mastery on any items without mastery

5) Once you are at hit cap, if any of your items are hit/mastery and unreforged, you can reforge the mastery to crit or haste as long as you stay in a good haste range
6) There's some possible further optimization by reforging haste/mastery to hit on some items and reforging the hit back to crit on others, but worrying about that is for the hardcore optimizers.

We will get back to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Soulseek

PostSubject: Re: MM hunter apply [Declined]   MM hunter apply [Declined] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:54 pm

thanks a lot for the tips i am going to change as much things i can . I am just Using my own food buff to reach the hit cap . I was doing very good damage with the way i was using my cd and i thought i that everything was ok. But according to your information i can for sure increase dramaticlly my damage and my gameplay .thank you
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: MM hunter apply [Declined]   MM hunter apply [Declined] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Sorry but your gear just isn't what we are looking for currently.

Good luck in finding a guild that suits you.

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MM hunter apply [Declined]   MM hunter apply [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

MM hunter apply [Declined]
Page 1 of 1