The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ríívësh

Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined]   Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 pm

. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. My name is Jacob I am 16 , and i work at a mall at the weekend. My main language is danish but i can speak read and understand english, a bit german.
2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. I play wow lol!

3. What is the first silly question that comes into your head! wiping on trash

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? I've allways been good at sharing knowledge to friend's and known's

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? I know atleast 1 ! And that is Skismeni from a pug once ago. (Last week) i dont know much about him. Nothing but he has a druid. Ntouss

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Im a undead death knight, and im known as Ríívësh
Armory Link: Currently down. Will post asap
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
[code.] insert link here [/code.] (Do not include the dots within the brackets)
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main:Dual wield frost
Off: 2h frost *Atm*

2. What is your rotation for single target? Hb-PS-BS-BS-Ob-FS-FS-Ob When my HB procs i allways refresh frost fever with the HB proc

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? atm i am dps as MS & OS so i prob would. Depends on weapons

4. What is your total time played on this character? 106 and 1 and a half hour! /Flex

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? Only if my guild plans it. Cause im lyoal and trust in their knowledge for whats best
6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir? Exalted for enchant's etc. But Cata is tomorrow! Roar!

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Allways, anything.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? I've left my last guild Push It To The Limit. A finnish guild. I left the guild cause they where speaking too much finnish. And they where actually kind'a mean to me for being the only not finnish member.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? I expect a very core and friendly guild. And succesfull raiding.

3. Why do you want to join this guild? Cause i've heard much, and think i could be to use. And i want to reach higher tops of pve and community.

4. Have you applied to other guilds? I did not find any other acceptable raiding guild's or raiding times.

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you? I like pvp and its an option that i will make a pvp spec as an OS.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? I allways prepare myself in good time, cooking fish and making flasks etc checking tacs if im not used to the tacs.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. I like to follow the higher player's telling's and will allways be and has been good at learning. Listening. And knowing in raid's. You can allways expect me to give all i can.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility. I started at the nearly start o Wotlk, so i've only been able to raid Sunwell platue, and BT. Never seen any hard time in those. Neither Icc, as soon as i found a guild to raid with. We went into icc, and we did very fine since the last wing had come'd out not long ago. (long time ago) I've never completed the LK hc encounter, cause my guild did not wish to.
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? Lk hc with andother guild run made from people of the Bloodthirsty Teddybear guild. We did well till phase 3 where the same problem persisted, val'kyr. Defile. vile spirit's

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 90%
- Thursdays80%
- Sundays 45%
- Mondays 70%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? Whatever may suit your givings of loot

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- E. Proffessions -
1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? They both are. Im alchemy and enchanter. Both max.

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? I might have some recipies that can come to use, either on the AH, or the guildies.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined]   Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:33 pm

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)
Back to top Go down
Ríívësh

PostSubject: Thought i link'd a picture... Huhhmm   Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:56 am

The addon's i might use to raid encounters is DBM as reminder & recount to see when to dps harder. I dont rlly use any addon's but those.

If you wanted a combat in a raid instance. I cant link any since its cata know and who would keel anything in icc hc then`?
Back to top Go down
Ríívësh

PostSubject: Uhmmm...    Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 am

funny... it didnt show the link.

Back to top Go down
Ríívësh

PostSubject: Nvm this .... Doesnt work   Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 am

Seems i cant link anything.
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined]   Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:52 am

Hello and ty for your application.

Unfortunately we aree not looking for DPS DKs at this time.

Good luck in finding a guild.

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined]   Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dual wield frost Death knight. [Declined]
Page 1 of 1