The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MM hunter [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sildotar

MM hunter [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: MM hunter [Declined]   MM hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:39 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.

My name is Giannis im 18 years old and im student at highschool.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.

Well, I like alot to do raids much more than arenas and bg"s

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!

What"s up dawg?

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with

Yes, i am that type of person. When i am looking for guild i always read forums.

- B. About Your Toon -

Character Name, Class and Race:

Sildotar , hunter - blood elf

Armory Link:

1. Character Specs:

Main: MM
Off:Beast mastery (just for solo zull gurub for mount Very Happy)

2. What is your rotation for single target?

Hunters mark,kill command,serpent sting,aim shot, chimera shot,rabid fire,steady shot (till aimshot, chimera shot cd over) then aim shot-chimera shot,readiness,kill command,aim shot,chimera shot rabid fire and again steadyshot(till aimshot, chimera shot cd is over )

Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

No , i cant play beast mastery with armor pene that i need for my main spec. I just have bm for pvp, solo boss, etc...

4. What is your total time played on this character?

1 month and some hours

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

Well no, i will stay for twilight's hammer for ever a guess i like this server and have alot of frends.

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?

Exalted ofcurse

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

Yeah, Very much.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

The Myrmidones. Very unfair leader and selfish .

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

Progress at raids, fun and social.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

Well,after i left myrmidones i start seeking something fair and progressive and i thing The Council is.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?

No

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?1

Be, sure for that. Ofc i can.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

Well, i dont speak to much at raids i have my mind at dps and at the tacts i wll never like to do wrong things. Also, i dont mind wipes i know it brings progress.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

Well i start playing wow at WoTLk but i raided many times for fun at 80 , zull aman,karazhan,black temple and ht.
At wotlk i was playing with dk at naxxramas and cleaned all,ulduar 6 bosses and when toc comes i cleaned it with my dk too 25 man and 10 man and my lock... at icecrwon citadel i started to play with lock i killed lk 10 man and 10/12 25 man also 4/12 10 man...at my hunter i have 8/12 10 man and 8/12 25 icc man but i know every boss at icc so is not gonna be any problem or fail.

(*) lock and dk name : Dafnh,deadlydreams

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

Nothing realy.

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)

Well be sure at every raid i will be there im very active.

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?

I thing is fair enough.

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

Well, i dont have atm but i have any nessesery addon for pve.

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? I dont have at this player yet but i will start gethering gold to make leatherworking 450 and jewelcrafting.

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? -

Back to top Go down
Sildotar

PostSubject: MM   MM hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:44 am

Well, i copy paste armory link but didnt seems to be there dont know what happens sorry for that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MM hunter [Declined]   MM hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:56 am

Heya
just a word of advice edit your application and add a bit more in atm
it looks a bit rushed tbh
Good Luck and best wishes
Ozz (snowyox)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MM hunter [Declined]   MM hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 am

Quote :
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

Nothing realy.

I would accept that if you had 12/12 on 10 and 25 hc aswell as every other raid boss killed. However you dont, so it just looks lazy or you were boosted / carried through the current content.

So which is it?
Back to top Go down
MM

PostSubject: MM hunter   MM hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Well, u just wanted to say that everything is easy with a good raid group...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MM hunter [Declined]   MM hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Well no, its easy with a good group ofc we all know that but the q was
did u get boosted through and still your application needs work m8
best wishes
Ozz (snowyox)
Back to top Go down
MM

PostSubject: Sildotar   MM hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Ofcourse i didn"t get boosted..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MM hunter [Declined]   MM hunter [Declined] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 am

Unfortunately we have 3 regular raiding hunters at the moment, and your app didnt amaze us to have you challenging for one of those spots.

Good luck in finding a more suitable guild

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MM hunter [Declined]   MM hunter [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

MM hunter [Declined]
Page 1 of 1