The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue apply! [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
teo!

Rogue apply! [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Rogue apply! [Accepted]   Rogue apply! [Accepted] EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:59 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. My name is Teo and i am from Greece! my job is Blacksmith (this isn't a joke, rly i am Very Happy )

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. i like to fuck Averol Very Happy

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! Anapire=retard Very Happy

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? just check this

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? i know Averol and Gramx in Real Life!

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Maggie Rogue orc!
Armory Link: atm i am on transfer!
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Assasination
Off: Combat

2. What is your rotation for single target?

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? no! the gear is tha same only main hand need to chance! and regorge some mastery ( i dont like mastery on comba) i prefer haste!

4. What is your total time played on this character? 224 days total!

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? yeah! i am allready on TH!

6. What is your reputation with Therazane? tehy are on Deepholm! they have all soulder enhants!

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? y ofc i am plaing! almost 24/7

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? on wotlk i was on Genjuros realm Deverenian Guild! i left cause of rl probs activity that period!

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? good progresing and have fun!

3. Why do you want to join this guild? i have 2 real life friends! and i want to have nice time on wow!

4. Have you applied to other guilds? nop!

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you? y ofc! i like to pvp! Very Happy

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? ofc i have enough for all week!

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. 1rst i like progressing! Very Happy and the farm raind cmoing after Very Happy

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibilitypre bc nop! bc only TK and scc!! on wotlk 10/12icc 25man heroic!

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? never played 25lk hc! but i plaeyd 10 man hc! it was little hard!

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? i disagrees with this lootsystem but if The council use it i will use it also! Smile

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)
no screenshot atm! i am playing with 3 addons! OmniCC,omen threat,Deadly Boss mode!

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? JC 525 skill! and Engineering 525 skill!

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? i have all agility recipes on JC atm! i gonna buy them all slowly:p

cmon guys just check this when i use to many times my card!
Back to top Go down
teo

PostSubject: rofl   Rogue apply! [Accepted] EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:00 pm

just check it! LOL
Back to top Go down
Cider
Admin
Admin
Cider

PostSubject: Re: Rogue apply! [Accepted]   Rogue apply! [Accepted] EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:09 pm

accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue apply! [Accepted]   Rogue apply! [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue apply! [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1