The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue app [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuage

Rogue app [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. well hello , my name is sam , im from Middlesbrough , england and im currently a part time student / chef

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. ive played wow since the first week it was made live!! ive also played football semi pro for middlesbrough

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! poo

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? indeed i am

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Sasuage , rogue and its undead!
Armory Link

***** note to all , just got back on this so when i start to full time pve i shall ench / gem right ofc******

1. Character Specs:
Main: rupture'd combat
Off: a play about muti pvp spec

2. What is your rotation for single target? open with garrote ( when possible ) then SS untill 5 cp slice and dice and then 5 combo rupture.. keep those up and when i can envenom

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? yes i can

4. What is your total time played on this character? 63 days and 17 hours.

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? no

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir? honour'd

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes , pvp alot and lvl chars.. wow takes up alot of my free time now as ive broke my ankle that many times sport hurts!

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? urmm since i moved back here nothing , paradox to speak to snoopy xD but vanilla i was in The dark realm playing a warrior called jabigerat and during bc i was in Deathwishers playing my hunter called jeal.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? to be friendly! and good banter , but i know names of people who i've played with befor so it shold be good like niknaks (L) and dieplx

3. Why do you want to join this guild? to play with some of the pro's ive played with befor.. and to hopfully get my claw's into a promising endgame guild for cata. i belive the council is the perfect one.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?non at all

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? yes i do , im home by 3-half past everyday , plently of time to prepare.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. im a layed back person , and i love having a laugh but as soon as it hits raid time im a diffrent person.. i come to raids ready to kill stuff.. make progress and enjoy it.. raiding is the main push as to why i play World of warcraft.. there isnt a better feeling than killing a new boss for the first time, yes its up there with sex for me Smile

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility in vanilla i clear'd up to Twins in aq40 but then stopped for my GCSE's lol -.- , bc i killed up to brute in SWP befor nerf patch then went on to clearing it. and up to now ive seen and killed everythin up to LK.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? in the whole game? id say Kel in TK .. my god the times ive wiped on that mofo are countless!

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? yes it is.. if you turn up for 1 raid and loot and then dont show for another week thats not fair.. as if you turn up day on day and recive nothing for your time and work its not fair.. ep/gp makes sure that it rewards the players who put the time in!

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- E. Proffessions -
1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
ive just rerolled JC in time for Cata so sadly still getting lvled -.- but jc and mineing will be the 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:02 am

heyo,

ur armory link is missing..Smile

Good luck from me

Izera

Last edited by Izera on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sasuage

PostSubject: Re: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:08 am

Back to top Go down
sasuage

PostSubject: Re: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:09 am

arghh i keep postin them but as you can see its blank :S dno wtf is going on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:17 am

Try use to post it with the way the "apply sample" says... or otherwise just copy paste the link without any inputs..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:39 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:41 am

sasuage wrote:

2. What is your rotation for single target? open with garrote ( when possible ) then SS untill 5 cp slice and dice and then 5 combo rupture.. keep those up and when i can envenom
- you got eviscerate glyph...

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir? honour'd

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility in vanilla i clear'd up to Twins in aq40 but then stopped for my GCSE's lol -.- , bc i killed up to brute in SWP befor nerf patch then went on to clearing it. and up to now ive seen and killed everythin up to LK.
- only achives you got are 4boss 25 and + Fester on 10man

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:51 am

Nesh his old main was a DK

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Yacuzi

Will get back to you shortly
Back to top Go down
sasuage

PostSubject: Re: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:51 am

will be makein this my main for cata.. progress for boss's are on my DK

will be changeing the glyph dont worrie mate , just if its a go to join up with everyone here then ill play the char alot more seriously. and sorry , honored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:40 am

sasuage wrote:
will be makein this my main for cata.. progress for boss's are on my DK

will be changeing the glyph dont worrie mate , just if its a go to join up with everyone here then ill play the char alot more seriously. and sorry , honored.

Aaaah. so its ok,

Enchants are boa from Hodirs so if your main is exalted, thats not a problem Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:33 am

I can offer you a spot as social, as your aware your gear isnt at a level where you can jump straight into ICC25 HC, that wat you can do ICC10's and join the alt ICC25 runs, if your gear becomes suitable we'll look at moving you upto raider initiate for end of wrath or start of Cata.

If this sounds like something your after give me a wsp in game

Will more than likely be on my Shammy "Benadryl"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue app [Accepted]   Rogue app [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue app [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1