The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Möpala Application.. [Declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Möpala

Möpala Application.. [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Möpala Application.. [Declined]   Möpala Application.. [Declined] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:32 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. --> Name: Mike -> Age: 19 -> From: The netherlands, Amsterdam ->Occupation: Working in a sport center (When i'm 21 i'll go try to get in the army)

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.--> I'm a person that likes alot of jokes, And chitchat (Feel free to whisper me) but i also like going out to the bar etc.. U know coffeeshop etc!

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!--> BOEM

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?--> Yes, Especially when it helps somebody.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?--> No

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: --> Name: Möpala --> Class: Paladin --> Race: Tauren
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Protection (Might change it to Holy)
Off:Retribution (Might change it to holy)

2. What is your rotation for single target?--> Put up 3 Holy power --> Shield of Righteous --> Crusader strike --> Judgement --> Crusader strike --> Holy wrath --> Crusader strike (And again)

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? --> The skills are fine on the offspec, But my gear needs some work.

4. What is your total time played on this character?--> 8Days 6Hours 36 min (New character)

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?--> No

6. What is your reputation with Therazane?--> Honored (Going to farm this after Dragonmaw clan is completed to Exalted (For Epic Tank Boots)

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?--> Yes, Most of the time in the weekend

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?--> Death n Decay ( Left it )

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?-->To be active in raid and instances (heroics/normals)

3. Why do you want to join this guild?--> I've heard this is a Active guild which is active in raiding/Instances, And i like activeness

4. Have you applied to other guilds?--> No

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?--> It's fun to do sometimes

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?--> Yes

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.--> When it's progress, I wouldn't care we toke it slow, But when it's been farmed alot i would expect a little speed behind the raid.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility --> This character is new so no Progress in Pre-BC/BC/Woltk

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?--> Check question 3

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 95%
- Thursdays 0,00%
- Sundays 99.9%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?--> Yes, Because a person that just came with 1 raid and would get alot of loot is just unfair for the active raiders which can't get anything then!

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? --> Still leveling Mining(For the 50stamina) And Jewelcrafter (For own Gems) Not maxed because i cancelled my Inscription and Herbing (Reason: Because i've found out Jewelcrafter/Mining was better)

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? --> Read question 1
Back to top Go down
Sanhai

PostSubject: Re: Möpala Application.. [Declined]   Möpala Application.. [Declined] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:45 am

Actually he didn't leave Death n Decay, he got kicked from it for being a complete douchebag and an annoying little kid, after failing on toc 10 HC he raged and suggested to get better heallers, while we stated before that he was the one doing the wrong thing by popping his cooldown in the last phase, if there is anything i would recommend it's that he joins your guild, not only will your members get really annoyed he will ruin your raids (if he ever gets gear to join).

Sanhai
Officer of Death n Decay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Möpala Application.. [Declined]   Möpala Application.. [Declined] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Möpala

PostSubject: Ruined?   Möpala Application.. [Declined] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 pm

I've caused 1 wipe of the 20, And u we're the only healer, U just couldn't have it u could heal it on ur own.
And now u want to bitch me off out here? So i can't join any guild? Isn't that childish mate.. U've kicked me out of Death n Decay okay.. Already worse enough, Why would u ruin the other chance for me? U ruined enough for me already.

Kisses / Hugs from Möpala Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Möpala Application.. [Declined]   Möpala Application.. [Declined] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Sanhai wrote:
if there is anything i would recommend it's that he joins your guild, not only will your members get really annoyed he will ruin your raids (if he ever gets gear to join).

Sanhai
Officer of Death n Decay

So you say you want him to join us or not? Didnt quite get that....... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mopala

PostSubject: By the way   Möpala Application.. [Declined] EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:16 am

I've raged? Sorry but you started to caps: HIM OR ME? Ur Choice!! Seems rage to me? And about i recommended another healer extra was becuase the main tank was dying as the first all the time seems to me that he is the one that should stay alive..

Hugs / Kisses From Mopala:d
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Möpala Application.. [Declined]   Möpala Application.. [Declined] EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:45 am

I don't want to step on anyones toes here but saying "I started to caps: HIM OR ME!!" in an application to another guild. Biting on past events doesn't put anyone in a good light.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Nosforato
Admin
Admin
Nosforato

PostSubject: Re: Möpala Application.. [Declined]   Möpala Application.. [Declined] EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:47 am

Hi m8

Altho your previous officer has a valid reason for kicking you or w/e the case may be. We have all moved far past ToC 10 and i shall hope you have gained some more exp since then.

I will ask our paladins to have a chat with you ingame and then we will make the decision.

Gimmi a /w ingame and we can take it from there.

Greetings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Möpala Application.. [Declined]   Möpala Application.. [Declined] EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:47 am

I'm gonna assume this is an alt of Mö's so I'm gonna give my opinion both as a player and a paladin..

As a player: it's Mö... no thanks

As a paladin: Mixing prot and holy gear without enchanting it... no thanks. As for your holy spec and glyphs. Get Conviction and Crusader, and get some glyphs oO. I can't comment much on ur prot spec except you have only got 2 glyphs in there aswell.

I'm sorry mate but I can't give you my vote, you have to work on yourself alot before trying to join a raiding guild.

Back to top Go down
Nosforato
Admin
Admin
Nosforato

PostSubject: Re: Möpala Application.. [Declined]   Möpala Application.. [Declined] EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 am

As a rule and this is stated above where you write your application it does say that we ask all applicants to look after their gear this includes glyphs etc.

Regardless of getting other guilds officers involved we will have to decline on the basis that your gear isnt up to what we are currently looking for.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Möpala Application.. [Declined]   Möpala Application.. [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Möpala Application.. [Declined]
Page 1 of 1