The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiding in The Council

Go down 
+7
Averol
Ilion
Cider
Killermanlól
Zazhoo
Cattriona
Nosforato
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosforato
Admin
Admin
Nosforato

Raiding in The Council Empty
PostSubject: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:16 am

Hello Council

After alot of thought and headache's and alot of discussion we have decided to make some raid rule changes.

I will 1st start by listen the prob's we have at the moment :

Late for signing on to raid
Going AFK every 2 mins
Not listening to the RL's
Not being prepared for raids ( Having gold for repairs, your OWN food buffs, watched boss vids )
Calling out random shit over vent
Casual chatting while we are raiding
Taking 15-20 mins to run back and rebuff after a failed boss attempt
Ppl deciding "dont wanna raid tonight, this week " for no reason
Random NON-PRODUCTIVE comments after, during a boss encounter
General SLACKING while raiding

There you go, thats my list.

Now as you can see with all of that going on, how are we suppose to progress if we spend 70 % of our raid time sorting out this shit.

You clearly have not read our RAID RULES !

THIS WILL ALL CHANGE FROM THIS WEEK !

If you are found to be 1 of the persons during a raid night that is guilty of 1 of the above mentioned RAID CRIPPELING issues, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE RAID !

If you are a person that makes a habbit of the above mentioned issues you WILL BE KICKED from The Council

There is a section under The Council Raid rules, go read them again, they will be enforced STRICTLY from this week.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Cattriona

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:23 am

All the reasons above is the reasons raiding aint fun anymore. Im ALL for having well deserved fun after kicking some ugly bosses ass. I usually never reply to any topic I read on the forums, but this one... Thank you for bringing The Council back Smile
Back to top Go down
Zazhoo

Zazhoo

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:58 am

Read and understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:38 am

In my opinion Officers and you Phil should be more consequent.

Slacking, no food buffs, akf for 5-10min, talking shits, complaining, arent new problems at Council's raids !

But I NEVER saw anyone being kicked at raid, never ever !

Do what you said
!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:42 am

Well said Nos, I was hoping for a thread like this to come up!
Back to top Go down
Killermanlól

Killermanlól

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:44 am

I have to agree with nesh, im not saying the officers and guild master dont do their work properly,
but i have never seen a person kicked even after failin several times,i believe some steps towards strictness should be taken,
there again i am not an officer.
But those rules will make a huge difference,
Lets go and kick some ass and get our server ranking back !!
Back to top Go down
Cider
Admin
Admin
Cider

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:57 am

Dont worry, my cunt policy is coming into effect. Dont be upset if it turns out to be you.

There are only 3 people that cannot be removed.
Back to top Go down
Nosforato
Admin
Admin
Nosforato

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:00 am

Guys

If you really think its as simply as kicking a member from the raid then you should go do some homework.

By kicking a certian class you create a gap in a grp of 25, this gap then needs to be filled by a player ( same spec or class ) for a succesfull raid.

I cant do that because we keep the guild to a min number of members so every 1 can raid. We have removed alot of ppl in the past, just because you dont see " a kicked" message in your raid chat doesnt mean ppl never get kicked.

It happens in a /w and then he leaves the raid, kicking is only done as a worst case action, or your entire guild will come off as a bunch of self rightious cunts.

But if thats the way the CORE sees it, then dont worry it shall be done.

Dont be pissed if its you tho Smile

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:15 am

Ex-officer mode entering here...... but whats basically being said is a "shape up or ship out" message. I love and help build this guild and it pains me to see some of you (and you know who you are, I hope) are repeat offenders in letting your guildies down. Even silly little things like ankhing because you cannot be arsed to run back after a wipe is stupid and pointless and a waste of resorces.

The only thing we can constantly do is recruit to replace people who fuck up so we have the numbers online to do so, we don't have that ability atm. To make people fight for their spots and keep them, keep people who make an impression and be stricter in kicking people who don't make the grade, not keep them hanging around because we "may" need them at some point for people who don't show.

If you slack you're out, simple as really. We had a good atmosphere in here and I would like that back. A small number of older Council members are letting the side down, and a few of the newer ones just aren't getting the picture. There's 17 people ish who I know get their heads down and do what is asked, the rest are currently a waste of space. Sorry to be blunt but it's true.

I'm willing to help with recruiting as before if necessary.

Raiding isn't fun because people are pissing about 24/7. I would like to see as much progress and all bosses cleared with a few on HC like we are very capable of doing before the next lot of instances come out.

Please please please can we get this shit sorted!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Averol

Averol

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:27 am

Nosforato wrote:
Guys

But if thats the way the CORE sees it, then dont worry it shall be done.

Dont be pissed if its you tho Smile

Greetings

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

em em

I suggest to think again about this kicks.. (plz)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653082172&ref
Sagrat

Sagrat

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:05 am

Im not gonna speak from the CORE point of view. I've been member, raider initiate , raider ,core, for longer than anyone can imagine never complained, always being prepared for whatever the guild wanted from me either that's food/flasks or tactics. I dont know if kicking should be implemented as a method on the raids. What I know is that people still want officers and GM babysitting them. So if u want Kicking to be implemented I personally dont mind. Glory is same either that's 10man or 25man. As for the recruiting that's up to GM and his officers. I believe that if the guilds follows a bit more strict style that wont do that much harm.

P.S.
People like you
You live in a dream world
You despise the outside and
You fear you're the next one.

Cross the line and you'll remember Nos's name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:55 am

I meant more bout "consequence" not "kicking ppl out"

Dont read words, read sentences.

I just wanted to show my point of view.
I understand that you cant always kick, cause we dont have replacment or due to any other situation, but ppl should take consequences for their actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:01 am

I think its gone to far now. We have high ranked members wasting others time. I would like to see a tougher side of u Nos, Demote our entire rooster give people 2 week trial. If people dont behave during that trial then you either stay social our get the fuck out of our raiding guid.

The first cataclysm raiding tier is the hardest content ever produced. We have lost good players to this and it needs to stop. Please get your shit together.

THE COUNCIL is a semi hardcore guild that KILLS hard content. We accept to much bullshit that bites our asses every raiding night, We get lower and lower on realm rankings.

tl;dr Have people earn their raidspot once again regardless of guildrank.
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:33 am

Side of a GM, believe me if he did have a full reign of thunder bought down on everyones ass it would just be him in this guild (with a very select few that he can trust to put 110% in all the time)

He curbs it because he can't raid 25 mans with 15 people if he kicks what we currently have. Plus friends, family members what would you have him do? Flip it and put yourself in his position.

For example: you're currently raiding with your brother Nrith. If we kicked one of you what would the other think? and for arguements sake you both left on the back of it. That isn't what we are about. We like friends and family to join, have focused raiding and have fun whilst doing it. Is it so much to ask for?

What you do Crab? Hes trying to keep some sort of balance with what we currently have to work with. But if you wanna see that side of him then I'm sure he can show you guys lols, but I wouldn't wanna be on the recieving end of that believe me xD

Hes doing what he can, and I don't blame him from letting out frustration from time to time. I see how frustrating it is for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Myrevenge

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:59 am

Guys Nos is one of the fairest GM i have known.
TBH if I ever had to come back and play again it would be for him as GM of the guild.

Some of the people that pissed me off have gone on their merry way as I thought they would
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 am

Ilion wrote:
Side of a GM, believe me if he did have a full reign of thunder bought down on everyones ass it would just be him in this guild (with a very select few that he can trust to put 110% in all the time)

He curbs it because he can't raid 25 mans with 15 people if he kicks what we currently have. Plus friends, family members what would you have him do? Flip it and put yourself in his position.

For example: you're currently raiding with your brother Nrith. If we kicked one of you what would the other think? and for arguements sake you both left on the back of it. That isn't what we are about. We like friends and family to join, have focused raiding and have fun whilst doing it. Is it so much to ask for?

What you do Crab? Hes trying to keep some sort of balance with what we currently have to work with. But if you wanna see that side of him then I'm sure he can show you guys lols, but I wouldn't wanna be on the recieving end of that believe me xD

Hes doing what he can, and I don't blame him from letting out frustration from time to time. I see how frustrating it is for him.

I think u got a valid point. However i still belive that u have to EARN your raidspot. I feel honored getting invited every week. From past guild exp i know for a fact if i would be slacking with running back after a whipe or killing my raid with rods several times i would be out in a second, No question. I hope we could find a balance with keeping our friends close but our raiders closer in terms of progress.
Back to top Go down
Arkadian

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Read and understood
Back to top Go down
Cider
Admin
Admin
Cider

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Things went considerably better tonight, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Nuua

Nuua

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:58 am

[/quote]

I think u got a valid point. However i still belive that u have to EARN your raidspot. I feel honored getting invited every week. From past guild exp i know for a fact if i would be slacking with running back after a whipe or killing my raid with rods several times i would be out in a second, No question. I hope we could find a balance with keeping our friends close but our raiders closer in terms of progress.[/quote]

Exactly the same for me mate...im geniunely suprised each time i get invited to the raid and i feel quite honoured to be honest aswell...
Because as mentioned in nos's original post,reference chattin shit... i do chat shit on vent, i do piss about but when we actually start the fight i try and do my job (to the best of my ability)...tho i never know when its gettin on peoples nerves - Please please let me know when i fuck up...im generally drunk out of my face so give me a kick up the ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in The Council   Raiding in The Council Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiding in The Council
Page 1 of 1