The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akylla

Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ] Empty
PostSubject: Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ]   Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.

Hi my name is Harris i am 28y.o i live in greece and i work as a courier in Fedex

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.

I'm 2.10cm tall lol

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!

Akylla-Tequila

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

ALWAYS searching informations about my class and i would like to share it with others in fact in my class i'm gonna share more than simple informations

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?

No i don't know anyone i just saw a recruit spam and took some time apply

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:
Akylla(Hunter) blood elf

Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/akylla/simple

Armory Link
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main:Survival-1/9/31
Off:BM-33/3/5

2. What is your rotation for single target?
Hunters mark-serpent sting-black arrow-explosive shot-cobra shot and an arcane shot to proc lock n load and then spamming explosive and cobra until the finish cd of black arrow

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

yes my gear supports this cause hunters in new expansion play full agility so bm rotation and stats are same in gear and easier rotation so piece of cake

4. What is your total time played on this character?

184 days 14hours 56minutes

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

no way

6. What is your reputation with Therazane?

exalted

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

i play a lot outside of raiding cause after 5 o'clock i have a lot of time to spend

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

Guilds:Reapers previous and i am at ancestors of incineratus now but some people stopped doing anything in this guild so no progress through raids that's why i'm searching my luck to raid the new content to another guild

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

Mature players with brains
Total dedication to what they do
funny and happy personalities outside of the raiding days
chatting speaking in vent for a lot of things not only for game
something to fill my time when i'm home
and of course an atmosphere that shows that is not only a simple guild, it's a home

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

i want to join this guild cause i want to play the new raiding content till the end to view all the chalenges and with teamwork to overpass these chalenges and i'm applying cause i think i can find this here

4. Have you applied to other guilds?

No i haven't applied

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?

well with my hunter i didn't spen time to learn so much in pvp but with my alt a feral druid i want to play pvp only and arenas

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

i'll be ready 1 and a half hour before the raid starts with food buffs flasks and fully repaired

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

well i'm not the person that after 5 or 6 wipes will give it up in fact when something is extremely difficult there is where i love to keep pushing forward all for the achievement

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
i started the raiding in wotlk so it goes like:

naxx 10/25 clear
ulduar 10-clear
ulduar 25-4/12
toc 10/25 clear
togc10-tribute to insanity
icc10-clear
icc25-11/12
icc10hc-8/12
current content is only 1 boss magmaw and that's because in this guild some didn't have the dedication or the time to do raids so i'm low experienced for now
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

definitely the lich king without the 30%buff the reason is you must be 100%focused to what you have to do a single mistake can cause a raid wipe fully concetrated and after doing it a few times you are starting to feel that the char in the game is you in real it takes over your mind and your body (lol i think i overdone it a bit)

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given.
d) Pick your nose and go afk.

of course we kill in order we don't want to make the tank break his fingers in the key buttons to hold the aggro

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays-100%

- Thursdays-100%

- Sundays-90%

- Mondays-100%

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
well i used it in a previous guild and i think you get points and for the raid boss kills and for the activity if i'm correct,but yeah definitely fine for me

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)
this was the only pic i had from the new expansion and as i mentioned before no raids yet sorry if that don't fit your needs it was the best i could do

As for addons i use :Recount-DeadlyBossMods-Omnicc-Quartz

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?

Jewelcrafting-525/525

Mining-525/525

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?

I have recipies first foe my self hen for tanks and some for catsers but i do my dailies everyday to take a lot moire to help people gem and customize their gear
[code]
Back to top Go down
akylla

PostSubject: problem with links   Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:19 am

i think there is a problem with the links i used in the application so if that's true and you cannot see plzzz spare a minute of your time to check me in armory thanks again
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ]   Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:02 am

Hello and thankyou for your application.

The code button that looks like this <> is the one you use for posting links.

Your lack of experience is a worry for me. We are currently on 9/12 bosses in current content. We want to push on with more content and do not want to be in a position of pausing on every boss to explain tactics to people who haven't done them. I understand you get experience only by doing but how can you convince us that you would be the right guy for the job?

We will give you a chance to explain Smile

You might want to enchant your chest as well Wink

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
akylla

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ]   Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:56 am

i know i lack of experience but is not my fault since the game is based on teamwork for my spot the only thing i can promise is that i keep doing the plans exactly how they are to fit into the raid enviroment more effectively and easily for the whole raid,but considering your current progress as you mentioned it is up to you if i fit to your needs thnx for replying so soon to my application
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ]   Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 pm

hello m8 and thanks for the application Smile.... will if you wanna raid hit rate is really important and its 8% i supose you already know that Smile and for SUV hunter mastery come last so you can reforge some of the mastery to hit i dont want to talk about the meta gem cause they are fixing the meta on the next patch..i know experience comes from playing and trying on the encounter but you can watch the vid and learn the fight and believe me its helps alot .

GL
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ]   Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ] EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:35 am

If your HR is supposed to be on 8% yet you're on 7.53% with reforging hit to crit on some items and crit to hit on others, this is confusing to me. You also say that you always searching info about your class. HR should be achieved to cap asap, its the basics of any class.

Sorry but I don't think you have the knowledge to be given a trial spot.

Apologies but good luck in finding another guild.

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ]   Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Survival Hunter application by Akylla [ Declined ]
Page 1 of 1