The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simixz - survival hunter [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simix

Simixz - survival hunter [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Simixz - survival hunter [Accepted]   Simixz - survival hunter [Accepted] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. My name is Robin Bynens and i'm 16 years old. I'm from belgium and my occupation in my free time is playing soccer (if it's about school: i'm working with wood)

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. Well i like to play games to win you know? Very Happy But i can also have a laugh and fun around with people.

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! MUSHROOM :$

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? Yes ofcourse

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? Well i actually don't know anyone but i'll get to know them if i get accepted right? :d

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Simixz, Hunter , Goblin
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why. My shoulders since i just bought them.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Surv (will be MM soon when patch comes out)
Off: BM

2. What is your rotation for single target? SS > BA > EX > 2x SS > CS > (when i get Lock and Load) EX - CS - EX - AS - EX > Redot

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? Well i guess so yes

4. What is your total time played on this character? 30 days and 10 hours

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? Well if this guild will be transfering , Yes

6. What is your reputation with Therazane? Farming it after Dragonmaw

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes i do

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? Well i'm in SHAC atm but i want to leave since i not passed my trial period. (sadly enough Sad)

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? To compete with the best, the thing that i want from a guild is that they Go for it!

3. Why do you want to join this guild? Cause i heard many positive things of you guys

4. Have you applied to other guilds? Nope

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you? Well not exactly but am pvping sometimes

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? Well i mostly have 3-4 hours to prepare myself so yes

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Well outside raiding i can be funny and helpfull. When raids start i will be serious since i want to clear the content.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
PRE-BC (None) BC (ZA but have done SWP , BT on my priest) Wotlk (Naxx , Ulduar, ToC , OS+3D , Icc10)
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
Omnotron atm , was the first time i did it and that swapping was challenging :p
5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 80 %
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? Yes ofcourse it is

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)
- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? Well my only profession is Herbalism atm (almost maxed) Thinking about leveling mining

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? Only herbs atm Sad
[td]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simixz - survival hunter [Accepted]   Simixz - survival hunter [Accepted] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:22 am

hello m8 thx for the app .i will speak to the officer and GL Smile. and yeah hit rate is very important for hunters and i guess you should be hit cap before you enter a raid Smile
Back to top Go down
Nosforato
Admin
Admin
Nosforato

PostSubject: Re: Simixz - survival hunter [Accepted]   Simixz - survival hunter [Accepted] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi m8 thanx for tha app.

/w me ingame

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simixz - survival hunter [Accepted]   Simixz - survival hunter [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Simixz - survival hunter [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1