The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starblaz

Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted]   Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:42 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. My name is Gregory,Im from Greece and Im a going at University studing computer science

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. not many interesting things you have to know about me Razz

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! duh?

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? Lets say for example,If Im searching something about my class or something about a raid tact or whatever and I think that may help a friend or a guildmate,ofcourse im gonna share it.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? I know Maggie,he is an in game friend we used to play together in a Horde guild named Deverenian and ofcourse he pursuaded me to join this guild.

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Starblazed, Female Orc hunter
Armory Link: I cant give you my armory link because the armory website is down for an unknow reason :S

If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main:Marksmanship
Off:I dont have a sure offspec,I always reset to play beastmastery or survival or any pvp spec

2. What is your rotation for single target? I start with hunters mark then senting my pet to attack in that time I start my rotation with serpent sting,then spamming arcane shot till i reach 0 focus,then spamming steady shot to refresh my focus in that time if my sting is gonna end i refresh it with chimera shot then continuing on steady shot till i reach 100 focus,when i reach 100 focus i spam arcane shots and ofcourse use my prock talent of one free aimed shot and then it goes same story with steady shot.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? I can say yes

4. What is your total time played on this character?hmmm i dont have many /played on this char because I have rerolled for the next 2 tiers of this explansion.My main is dk named Karagregor and I have 193 days played if I remember correctly

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? nope

6. What is your reputation with Therazane? duh?exalted ofcourse

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? oh yes

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? I was at Kama sutra and Last choice

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? I expect from you to be good players at the raids and ofcourse to have good time all together in and out of a raid

3. Why do you want to join this guild? I want to join so I play together with my friend Maggie and meet some new people

4. Have you applied to other guilds?im applying to you Razz

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?hmmm,PvP is not so interesting to me,Im just the guy who will join a BG with 2-3 friends and GIEF pain to some alliance!

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?ofcourse

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. I wanna join farming and progression raids,I can be online all the time when a raid is up to help as a replacement or with any other kind of help

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility. Actualy I started raiding in WOTLK,I have cleared naxxramas,Ulduar,ToC and ICC and today expansion i have 11/12 bosses killed

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?most challenging encounter was Yogg-Sarron for me,I realy love this fight and the whole encounter its one of my favorite bosses

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given.
d) Pick your nose and go afk.
Kill in the order giving and CC whatever I can

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays
- Thursdays
- Sundays
- Mondays
I can raid all of these days UNLESS something unexpected comes up!

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? I think its fine

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you). Im using as UI X-perl addon plus i use the following addons:Icehud,Dominos,Skinner,atlas loot, DBM,Omen3,recount(but I never have the recount showed up,I just pop it up whenever i am at a progress boss to see how my dps and the whole raid is going)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?I have skinning and mining at this char,I know that minings sucks at a pve hunter...but as i told you i just rerolled to hunter from my dk so i had this char as a farming one.

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?nope sorry,but i can help ya with my dk if you want he has Leatherworking and Jewelcrafting

Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted]   Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:46 pm

+1 because i know him! we played together on wotlk! he is very good! trust me Wink
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/starbl%c3%a1zed/simple this is his armory! it was offline when he post his apply Wink
Back to top Go down
Averol

Averol

PostSubject: Re: Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted]   Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:22 pm

1st your orc. we don't like orcs!

2nd we don't need hunters

3d and the most important you are maggies friend (this is where you fail No )

-2 from me No No No No
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653082172&ref
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted]   Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Ave! Be quiet you will scare people off!

Thank you for your application. We would deffinately put your experience to good use. Please /w myself ingame.

Meanwhile please register on the forums.

Thanks,

//Ilion

Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted]   Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications from Starblazed MM hunter [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1