The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bel

Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted]   Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:31 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
Elario 28 I have my own small touring agency

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
Hmmmm i live in Namibia and don’t stay in a HUT!

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
A Wenis isn’t a Penis (I’m a walking Know it’s all on pointless crap)

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Yip info is power

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
Kimmyn: use to be in my current guild

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your: Boerboel

Character Name, Class and Race: Org Warrior Fury
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Fury
Off: Tank (Prot)

2. What is your rotation for single target?
Charge - Battle shout - Death wish – Inner Rage – Heroic strike - Trinket – Colossus smash - Blood thirst – Raging blow (If Peeks) – (on raid boss) Reckless 30sec into fight.
Use what Peeks throughout rotation

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Yes 346 tanking gear and if i get lucky i have some 359 gear

4. What is your total time played on this character?
26day 12hours

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? NO

6. What is your reputation with Therazane? I have Revered rating with all

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes...

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
Pup en Vleis i’l leaving as the raiding groups are already set and the new groups are guys that have not really raided before

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? raid progression and HC eventually

3. Why do you want to join this guild? It’s progression and raid humor i have heard is awesome (removing my Lips from donkey)

4. Have you applied to other guilds? no

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you? Eventually...

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? Yes 3-4 hours daily

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
I have a cocky in your face sense of humor. (ask Kimmyn) and i’m a Warrior so it’s part of my Char...

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
I started raiding with Litchy... took time to learn what raiding is. (note to self ITS NOT A HC) i was a pala and was 2nd 3rd on the list of dps in raid group. Avoid the AOE dmg on the ground

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
Lichy himself as a Melee,k it’ took time to buld up DMG with a Pala. And the short durations to be able to hit was a little crazy (hence the Warrior)

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming. (awesome option for a clothy)
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given. (I’m a Warrior.... i charge in 1 sec after tank has had a chance agro. I dps the kill order..... watching agro lvls. NOT BREAKING CC’s.
OR depends on AOE dmg done.... If there are Healers in the mobs. KILL ALL ASAP. Depends on Mobs.

d) Pick your nose and go afk. (could be interesting too but my nose is clean, i blew it before)

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays
- Thursdays (100%)
- Sundays (50%)
- Mondays (100%)

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? Oh yea the commitment should be rewarded..

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)
my DPS UI is simply yet effective.. I have a DMG meter. Latency and DBM. DBM for when to run move dance and frankly just kinda know whats coming and the timing there of.

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? JC and BS Maxed

2. Do you have high end recipes that you can share with the rest of the guild? No not yet
Back to top Go down
Cider
Admin
Admin
Cider

PostSubject: Re: Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted]   Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:13 am

Did you play BF2?
Back to top Go down
Killermanlól

Killermanlól

PostSubject: Re: Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted]   Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:40 am

Quote :
Charge - Battle shout - Death wish – Inner Rage – Heroic strike - Trinket – Colossus smash - Blood thirst – Raging blow (If Peeks) – (on raid boss) Reckless 30sec into fight.
Use what Peeks throughout rotation

As the guild's fury warrior i have to ask why do u use such a rotation, i mean u do know charge is used on battle stance thus u have to stance dance and lose dps and rage,inner rage is useless at a start of a fight caus its mainly a rage burner,heroic strike is useless aswel,u should prioritize battle shout,colossus smash ,bloodthirst ,(pop zerger rage)raging blow ,recklessness deathwish(whatever cooldowns) at the same time,colossus smash Bloodthirst raging after it and on it goes , when over 60-50 rage you use heroic strike.And fill enrage gaps with zerger rage.I dont see any of that in that rotation.

Could you explain why this rotation?
Also explain what u use when the boss is at 20% or lower please?

Also your gemming,enchanting is very bad,warriors go for as much str as possible therefore no pure crit/hit gems as its Str>crit>mastery
Another thing , agility is bad Cool really bad for a warrior.
Many flaws in your character you need to fix.
Back to top Go down
Bel

PostSubject: Rotation   Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:00 am

Wel i just burn it down as fast as possible... hence the Immediate use of inner Rage charge and Battle shout..

I burst in Gain as much rage as possible and Kill single mobs down with as much as possible.
I dont use this when im in Raid...
As for gemming ;-) yea dont get me started on my gemming.. I was trying something experimenting with Different gemms. Strength all the way.

The enchanting of Agi lol was an experiment nothing more. Those will be changing tonight ;-)
I was just trying to see if Agi helps the crit chance at all... All the forum say so i just wanted to play with it.

My flaws were for the sake to just basically play with a few states etc....
All enchats will be sorted tonight..
Have a look again in the morning...

Once Boss is below i use execute and what ever my peek, Raging blow, Slam.
and depending on Rage lvls i like to Use Recklessness and 7-10 sec in i use Inner rage.

I hope these explain the current weakness in my Char
Back to top Go down
Killermanlól

Killermanlól

PostSubject: Re: Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted]   Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:28 am

First off,agility gives almost no crit , like 130 agility is like 0.20-0.30 crit for a warrior?You should get either landslide or hurricane,
furthermore you should not use slam at less than 20% caus its a minor dps loss^^ u have to stack executioner to 5 and then bloodthirst,raging,execute,and believe me inner rage is utterly pointless to use caus u tend to get out of rage too fast and cant use abilities such as bloodthirst which basically is like 3x heroic strikes so i avoid heroic strike at all costs except when over 60 rage you should go for str + crit gems,pure str,str+hit depending on the sockets.
And one more thing, u should get your hit rating at 8% because we dont need as much rage anymore so any more than 8-9% is useless,after the patch it may change but for the time being thats the stat weight, get your expertise capped aswell.
Back to top Go down
Bel

PostSubject: Re: Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted]   Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:15 am

Yip I will regem all tonight as i should and OFC get ride of Agi ;-)
Thanks for Advise...
Looking forward to keep learning and get better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted]   Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior main Fury/ OS Tank [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1