The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

resto druid [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jerry

resto druid [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: resto druid [Declined]   resto druid [Declined] EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:35 am

Subject: resto druid Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:32 pm
1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.jerry.23.i am from greece i am a college student.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.well i am focused player and play wow allot of hours.

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?yes ofc i can help others.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?no i dont know anyone

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:jerros,druid/tauren
Armory Link
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
[code.] insert link here [/code.] (Do not include the dots within the brackets)
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main:restoration
Off:feral

2. What is your rotation for single target?

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?well mostly resto but i am good with feral.

4. What is your total time played on this character?60 dayz

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?no

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?exalted

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?yes ofc

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?i was in frineds guild but nothing seriuos .

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?well i know you are a good raidng guild and i am looking for a guild to have progress with in icc and cata ofc.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?well i am seriuos player and this guils is serious and i like playing with good and experianced people.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?no

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?ofc i do all day

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.well i can be online for all raids and ofc with the item thing i can pass items to low geared people if needed ofc.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
well i have done naxx25 hc/ulduar 25hc/icc 10 icc 25 normal.and some hyjal sunwell.
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?to lvl up my druid lol.in only 2 weeks.

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
100%- Wednesdays100%
100%- Thursdays
100- Sundays
100%- Mondays

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?yes ofc i do cause its the best way to get player in order for raids.

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)well mmy addons are the vudu and recount.and healbot.

- E. Proffessions -alchemy/herbalism

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?they are max lvl.

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?nop

Back to top Go down

resto druid [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: resto druid [Declined]   resto druid [Declined] EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:48 am

Thanks for the app, unfortunately your gear is far from what we would require in a raider at our current progression.

Good luck in finding a more suitable guild
Back to top Go down

resto druid [Declined]
Page 1 of 1