The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psychoke

Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted]   Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:50 am

ABOUT ME:
1) My name is Orestis Karamanos, I’m 20 years old .I’m from the town of Argos, Greece and I am a university student.
2) I’m quiet a tase and I am a pro football player waiting to be discovered by Real Madrid agents. xD
3) Souvlaki ( with pita gyros, tzatziki and fries potatoes)
4) Yes
5) Unfortunately I don’t.
6) Both… I get bored waiting for the patch to come.

ABOUT MY TOON:
Character name : Psychokenzo
Class : Druid
Race : Tauren
Armory link :
1) Main : Resto
Off : Feral Tank
2) As resto mainly i am raiding heal..but if I have to Heal a Single target then i cast Rejuvanation , Regrowth , Lifebloom x3
3) Of course, I am able to play my offspec as main spec …My gear isn’t completely ready to support it but it will be in less than a week.
4) 19 Days Played
5) Nope
6) Exalted ofc
7) Yes I have so many Alts char’s and I like PVP too…

ABOUT GUILD :
1) I ‘ve never been a member of a serious guild..but I was in some social guilds with friends for fun…
2) I expect a stable fun enviroment in which I can have fun while playing and also have steady raid progress.
3) I want to join this guild because it’s a serious guild with good raid progress and good players.
4) No, I haven't applied to other guilds so far.

ABOUT RAIDING :
1) Of course I have the time and will to devote to raids, and I would spend all the time that is needed.
2) I am a progress raider. I have no problem spending endless hours to kill a boss when there is a purpose.
3) Dont have Expiriance before TBC... On TBC i have done Zul'Aman,Karazhan,Tempest Keep,Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon Lair.. i have done them with my other character btw... on WoTLK i havent played so much.. but i have done Naxx Ulduar and Toc.. on ICC 10 Have 11/12 Norm. 8/12 HC (on my warr).. ICC 25 have 10/12 Norm (warr too) and some HC's From first wings...
4) The biggest challenges I have encountered are Proffessor Putricide HC and Blood Council HC. Although the biggest challenge for my healing has been the blood queen. I am going crazy when I am watching on recount 14K healing done. Very Happy
5) Wednesdays : 80%
Thursdays : 70%
Sundays : 100%
Mondays : 90%
6) I have never used this loot system. I used to play with DKP loot system in TBC but I believe it’s fair enough and easier than DKP.
7) here my UI :

PROFFESSIONS :
1) My professions are skinning and leatherworking. I leveled up very quickly and I didn’t get my professions very high. I will max my skinning in a week and in 2-3 weeks tops I will have maxed my leatherworking.
2) No, as I said my professions aren’t maxed yet. ?

Back to top Go down
Psychoke

PostSubject: Re: Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted]   Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:56 am

Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted] Psychokenzoicchealing

Back to top Go down
Psychoke

PostSubject: Re: Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted]   Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
Psychoke

PostSubject: Re: Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted]   Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:14 am

Here :
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Psychokenzo
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted]   Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:23 am

Hey Smile Glad to see you applied Smile

Hopefully you'll feel at home in a guild that a little more serious Smile

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted]   Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychokenzo Druid Resto/Tank [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1