The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior App [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pants

Warrior App [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Warrior App [Accepted]   Warrior App [Accepted] EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
Corrie Fourie , 39ish , Rustenburg (South Africa , North-west)
Quit my job to start a IT company
2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
Nope nothing interesting here but very interested in anything tech wise

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Ouch – what my ass shouts out 23:00 at night playing WOW
4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Well I am more of a guy that collects rather than shouts out answers to questions nobody asked in the first place, and also keen on learning so nobody knows everything and before I make an a-hole of myself I wait till I can say something constructive.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
Nosforato – from work and WOW
Kimmyn – good friend

- B. About Your Toon –
My main is a DK lvl 80(dps) but I am concentrating on a tauren warrior to be a tank and he is lvl 71 now – no not good atm though
Please state your:
Character Name, Class and Race:
Pantserman, Warrior, Tauren
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
[code.] [/code.] (Do not include the dots within the brackets)
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Tank
Off: DPS

2. What is your rotation for single target?
Still working on that
3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Still in progress
4. What is your total time played on this character?
9 days 1 hour and 43 minutes o seconds
6. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
Nope I was alliance about a year and a half ago I came over to horde after Phillip and I talked and told me of the big community in SA but on horde side and do not want to go through that exercise again thanks

7. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?
Very very unfriendly at this stage. For Pantserman.

8. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Every free time in front of pc is wow my wife not so happy

- C. About Guild -
1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
Pap en vleis baie great guild sorry ingils. Very nice guild very helpful but I just recently moved in to town with a good and low ping and want to raid more actively.
2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
Effective raiding with fun connected but achieving the result regardless
3. Why do you want to join this guild?
Same as above sir

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
Yes to PNV other than that no
- D. About Raiding -
1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
I reckon so playing everytime/chance I have
2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
Social for the moment until I can compete with you guys and then more active
Did not have enough time with my job and all and the fact that my ping was soooo low so raiding was not good before so my attitude needs still to be seen and farming well we all need gold hey and then more and then aaagh you get the picture

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
None, none, did some 10 mans and 25 mans but too little to tell the LK about it, none

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
Still under construction
5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays - 100
- Thursdays - 100
- Sundays – 50 (family needs time as well)
- Mondays - 100

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
Do not know about this but if it is you raid you get points good but if you raid but your head is not there you do not get points even better and if is fair for the newbie and veteran alike then you got a good / superb thing going

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)
Sorry man do not have this and my DK does not count

- E. Proffessions –

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Mining 425 and Blacksmithing 100, still progressing

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
Nope but when I have it will be my pleasure to help build a strong following

I hope that although atm i do not have all the requirements i can grow in The Council and be of service to you
Thank you for the time you spent on this application regardless of the outcome.
Have a great day - geniet die naweek

Back to top Go down
Nosforato
Admin
Admin
Nosforato

Warrior App [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior App [Accepted]   Warrior App [Accepted] EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:38 am

Corrie !!!!!!!!!!

/w me ingame for your invite Smile

Back to top Go down

Warrior App [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1