The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
night

Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted] Empty
PostSubject: Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted]   Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:20 am

A. About You

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
My Name is James, im 19 years old and I live in Cape Town, South Africa, and I work full time in a Musical Instrument Store.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
I currently engineer for and band and I work at rock festivals.

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Gaming

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Yes I wrote a strat guide for the keepers of uldar when it was new to help my 10 man raid group progress and finally down yogg!

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
Arkadian (new socail) Kimmyn (new raider) Catriona. All of them I was previously in a guild with.

B. About Your Toon Please state your:
Character Name, Class and Race:

Nightbladeis, Tauren Druid

Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Nightbladeis

Nightblader, Orc Shaman

Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Nightblader

Please note armoury links for guests work as follows: [code.] insert link here [/code.] </FONT>(Do not include the dots within the brackets)<BR>
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Feral Tanking ( Druid), Resto (shaman)
Off: Boom ( Druid), Enhancment (shaman)

2. What is your rotation for single target?
With feral tanking there is not rely a rotation more of a priority list. The way i would run a fight would be Faire Fire, charge, mangle, lacerate x3, maul or swipe for multiple targets, with pummel used aswell. (mangle gets used when ever off CD and Lacerate gets refreshed at 3 stacks just before dropping off.
With Resto its kinda the same mostly a prio of healing surge and chain heal with riptide kept on a target same with earth shield. When big healing is needed I would use greater healing wave.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Druid I will admit my OS is not up 2 scratch and I am still learning the finer details of the class, but by the time I hit 85 Ill be saughted. With my shaman I have a set of gear for each of the 3 specs have achieved over 10k DPS on both DPS classes and over 8k HPS in resto.

4. What is your total time played on this character?
Druid = 15 Days 19 hours
Shaman = 71 days 16 hours

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
No

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?
Exalted

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
yes im a bit of a achievement whore going for the seeker and other random achievements besides farming raid mats and professions. (sometimes dalies for cash).

C. About Guild

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
Pap En Vleis (South African guild with RL friends) The Exodus (RL Friends more progressive 10 man guild) The Obedience (IR Friend Co lead the guild) Inevatability (25 man HC progression guild).

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
A dedicated fair environment with friendly members who do not discriminate and who love the game just as much as I do.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
I want to settle down in an established guild with a good raiding team and a solid leadership, plus i have friends that are in the guild and I have only heard good things from them.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
recently applied for SHAC and was turned down.

D. About Raiding

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
Yes, often you will find me just farming random things for raid mats or even for resale.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
I am a dedicated raider researching strats way before we have even progressed to them. Im not afraid to wipe to progress and farming is very nessary so that everyone is able to be at the same level.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility.
Started playing when BC hit on a private server cleared BT and Sunwell. Moved to official just before wrath hit. Joined Pap en Vlies quickly moved through the ranks eventualy making officer and raid leader clearing Naxx 10 and 25. Uldar 10 cleared and recently 25 man cleared and TOC 10 and 25 man cleared. ICC was a rough period in RL for me was in 3 guilds in total for the duration Raid leading and officer in Exodus same in Obedience Clearing 10/12 10man HC. was simply a healer for 25 man managing 9/12 HC.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
Yogg Saron back when it was first release a group of friends and I farmed him for over a month eventually getting the kill. Also one of the most rewarding moments in wow so far Smile

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time) Wednesdays,Thursdays,Sundays,Mondays
Wed 100%, Thursday 100%, Sundays 100%, Monday 100%
Because im working long retail hours during the week I spend my evening at home so unless my pc explodes ill be there.

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
Simply yes the more effort you put in the more you get out.

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

Druid
Code:
http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/james_turner3/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_120710_190211.jpg

Shaman
Code:
http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/james_turner3/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_120710_190529.jpg

E. Proffessions

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Druid : Enchanting 450, Leatherworking 442 will be maxed by the time im 85.
Shaman : Herbalism 450, Alchemy 450

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
Some enchanting ones yes and all needed alchemy ones.

I Hope to be as much of an asset to the guild as possible if you have any quires please feel free to ask.
Closing thought as it is looking the more likely chance that my druid becomes my main I will be doing a race change to a Troll.

Kind Regards James Turner
Back to top Go down
Nosforato
Admin
Admin
Nosforato

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted]   Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Hello m8.

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the application.

I just have one issue though..... I DONT LIKE SOUTH AFRICANS

So unless we can find a way to make you hmmmmmm look like a blond swedish virgin, your prospects dont look to good Smile

Greetings
Back to top Go down
night

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted]   Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:01 am

Well!

Im tall thin and blond, still a virgin what a shock a virgin that plays wow? Smile

So I could put some makeup on and look like an ugly swedish hooker, would that be enough?

Regards
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted]   Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Haha Smile

Please /w me ingame for an invite.

Meanwhile you can register on the forums.

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted]   Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid/ Dual Character App nightblade [Accpeted]
Page 1 of 1