The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guisele - Hunter [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guisele

Guisele - Hunter [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Guisele - Hunter [Declined]   Guisele - Hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:33 am

A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.Hallo my name is George , i am 20years old ! i m from Greece and i m living in Athens

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. Hmmm i m a very free person cause i just finished my sudies !!! i m not working and i enjoy have fun with my friends... Razz

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! G U I S E L E

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? Of course !!! if it is helpful for the guild i can share infos with the others !!! i think that , this method helps our guild !!

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? I dont know anybody

6. Is your application for current content or for Cataclsym? i make this application for the current content and for the Cataclysm !! As i can see in Cataclysm a lot of things changes about the guilds !!! At this period i m looking for a good guild that i can help !!

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:Guisele , Hunter , Blood elf
Armory Link
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
[code.] insert link here [/code.] (Do not include the dots within the brackets)
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: markmanship
Off:beast mastery

2. What is your rotation for single target?first mark the target , raprid fire and kill command , serpent string , chimera shot , X2 arcane shot and then X4 steady shot then aimed shot , again serpent string , chimera shot , X2 arcane shot , X4 steady shot ! after all of that i use rapid fire and kill comand again and then shot all of my spell in the same rotation !

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?Beast mastery is not a good pve talent tree in Wrath of The Lich King but it will be useful in Cataclysm ! At the moment i m not using it cause i m not doing so good dps but i m going to make it main specc when Cataclysm comes...

4. What is your total time played on this character?31days and 18 hours and i m playing 80 level 15 days

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?no

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?exalted

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?i m raiding a lot but i m raiding only with my guilds not with pugs

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? i have been on Rehabilitated , Azeroth Finest and now i m on CHILLED ! i want to leave cause they focus on alt runs and on 10man main runs which participate only the officers :S

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? I except to make some good in-game friends and have fun on the raids !! i want to help your guild progress as far as i can and make some personal experience .

3. Why do you want to join this guild? i want to join your guild cause i heard you are a good organising and raiding guild ! the most members in your guild have the same goals with me an this is why i want to be one of you Very Happy

4. Have you applied to other guilds? yes i have applied on Rehabilitated(Accpeted) , and CHILLED(Accepted)

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?Yes i have a lot of time to prepare . At this period of my life i have a lot of free time and i can raid a lot of hours and days...

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.i m a very active raider.... i m not making problems in the raids (wipes etc.) , i always have flasks with me and i m not late ( eg. if we are planning to raid at 19:30 i will be on at18:15 to get myself prepared for the raid) . i am hardworker too.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility. i have played only Wotlk . i have been leader a lot of times and i was played only as DPS

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 80%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? Of course is a fair way of distributing loot . i have been in guild that they used EP/GP .

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? miner 450/jewelcrafter 172 ( i didnt have a lot of time )

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
no cause i dont have JC on the maximum level
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guisele - Hunter [Declined]   Guisele - Hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:52 am

Quote :
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

Please answer all questions
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Guisele - Hunter [Declined]   Guisele - Hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:55 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Guisele Armoury link

Also in addition to Niknak's post can you also submit a screenshot of your UI in raid combat.

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Guisele

PostSubject: Apply to The Council   Guisele - Hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 am

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? The most challenging encounter was my first fight with LK . i was shaking cuase ididnt believe that i m standing in front of him
Back to top Go down
Guisele

PostSubject: Apply to The Council   Guisele - Hunter [Declined] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:07 am

I feel sorry but i cant take screenshots of my UI for technical reasons !!! i can say that i m using a lot of addons link DBM , SpartanUI , NPC , i also used an addon with my spells cooldowns but i dont remember the name of it , Cartographer , Tankspot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guisele - Hunter [Declined]   Guisele - Hunter [Declined] EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:06 am

Unfortunately we are looking for someone with a little more experience in 25man HC's

Good luck in finding a more suitable guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guisele - Hunter [Declined]   Guisele - Hunter [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Guisele - Hunter [Declined]
Page 1 of 1