The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thonn - Hunter Dps Application [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thonn

Thonn - Hunter Dps Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Thonn - Hunter Dps Application [Accepted]   Thonn - Hunter Dps Application [Accepted] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:33 pm

- About Me -

Name. Kamil

age. 24

from. Poland , 3City

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.

-I'm a bad bad MoFo. I'm a 24 male studying polish philology

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!

-Cock ! Or maybe Dildo scratch

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

-Yes i'm the person that seek out helpful information and share it with others, totally gonna check forum for new infromations and to aid anyone who's gonna have some issue i might solve

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?

-Neshama's bro of my , mate from same country

- B. About Your Toon -

Character Name: Thonn
Class: Hunter
Race: Troll
Armory Link:
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight's+Hammer&cn=Thonn

got plenty of adds but mainly would like to join with hunt or w/e u need , here are the nicks : Maddoxx(, Gaaraa , Kurvva, Zielarz , Wirakocza, Cloter , Baalberith , Szamanka, Lazi

1. Character Specs:

-Main: MM

-Off: Surv ( been main )

2. What is your rotation for single target?

-Serpent Sting , CS, AS, Steady Shot & here we go again

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

-Yes i'm Able to play which ever build raid gonna need me in and if that gonna be nessery i can respec , my gear'll follow any change if that will be needed

4. What is your total time played on this character?

-71 days , 13 hours ,55 minutes , 1 second

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

-No i dont

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?

-Exalted ( ofc )

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

- Yes i do, just look at numer of my alts (:

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

-I've been in unleashed order and some other middle ranked guild , most of em disband or change realm to xavius

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

-Some decent raiding with social and funny ppl and kickass of Arthas ^_-

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

-Cause u're decent guild on high lvl of both experience and brain ( sounds silly but it's what i think bout council since like tbc when it was High Council)

4. Have you applied to other guilds?

-Been thinking bout it but atm no i didnt, hoping to get to U guys

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

-I've enough time for raiding and i'm hell rdy for it , also i'm awere how important's the adequately prepare 4 teh raiding ( flasks, food , potions and stuff )

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in

-If my application would be accepted i would be come teh grinder of best gear possible maximum commitment no whinning

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

-Pre Bc i was starting playing wow at late vanilla and havent done any raid back then

-In BC done Kara , Gruul , Magtheridon, some of ZA and BT ( been playing pvp back then more likely )

-In wotlk done naxx, eye , os , Uldu , Toc , and Icc ( Icc and uldu not full)

at uldu stopped on General Vezax,

in ICC done 8 bosses, hard find ppl with brains for icc( i mean hard find pug ) I've been taking all possible rolles since i got many alts

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

-Leadershiping Naxx 25 pug , KT kill - why ?

Try lead 24 morons to CC the mCed person move from fissue and stick to tatic, that was real pain

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)

- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?

YEah i think it's a fair system, more u play more u can obtain

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

Code:
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/3702/wowscrnshot092910195644.jpg

Code:
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3411/wowscrnshot092910200203.jpg

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?

-Bs , miner ( both max)

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?

-Dont have high recipes YET
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thonn - Hunter Dps Application [Accepted]   Thonn - Hunter Dps Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:57 am

Hej,

Due to hes low gear and experience in ICC,
hes applying as a social,

Kamil is my friend,

He has tank, and healer chars too.
Active and polite player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thonn - Hunter Dps Application [Accepted]   Thonn - Hunter Dps Application [Accepted] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 am

Accepted as social into Social guild

speak to an officer in game for details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thonn - Hunter Dps Application [Accepted]   Thonn - Hunter Dps Application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Thonn - Hunter Dps Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1