The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disco

Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted]   Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:34 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
My name is Benjamin, im 19 years old and I live in Sweden. I am currently attending school doing my last year.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
Well im a competetive and a good gamer overall, I enoyoj playiong other games such as Moder Warfare 2, League of Legends, Left for Dead.
Im interessed in sports, mostly icehockey and football.

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Raiding

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Yes, if I find something That I think would be usefull to others I will post it on the forums.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
No I dont.

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name: Discolight
Class and Race: Paladin, Blood Elf
Armory Link:
Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/discolight/simple

1. Character Specs:
Main: Holy
Off: Retribution

2. What is your rotation for single target?

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
I can indeed play retri if that would be needed, since i spended most my time in wotlk as a retri paladin. However my gear does not support for it right now.

4. What is your total time played on this character?
76 Days.

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
No, I am on Twilights hammer.

6. What is your reputation with Therazane?
Honored.

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yes. I play alot of PvP and i enyoj playing rated bg and Arena. I also like to make some gold so i tend to farm quite alot.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
Im currently in a guild called crymore. Its a irl based friend guild that didn't work out as planned. The attendance on some players is just to low. making them lack gear wich results in fail raids.
I am leaving because i want to start raiding as soon as possible.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
I expect a guild that focus on raiding and does not accept slacking. I expect you to aim towards doing achivements after content clears.
I expect the members and officers to bring their A game to the raids as I surely will bring mine.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
Well because you seem pretty good and I am looking for a raiding guild.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
Yes I have. I currently have an apply for SHAC.

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?
That would be very interesting for me. I love pvp d:

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

Yes I have plenty of time before the raid.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
Well I always aim to progress as fast as possible. I prefer progress over farm ofcourse but I dont dodge raids because of it. I do not mind to wipe at all since its a part of learning during the progression.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

WoW Classic: As Paladin healer. (Member)
(ZG: Done) (Onyxia: Done) (MC: Done) (BWL: Done) (AQ20/40: DOne) (NAXX 40: Did about 2 Quarters)

WoW TBC: As Warlock and Paladin Healer. (Member)
(Kara: Done) (Gruul: Done) (Magtheridon: Done) (SSC: Done) (TK: Done) (BT: Done) (SW: -)

WoW Wotlk: As Death knight (DPS), Hunter, Paladin (DPS), Rogue. (Member, Officer)
(Naxx 25: Done) (Sartharion /3d: Done) (Malygos: Done) (Ulduar: Done) (ToC: Done) (ICC: Done) (RS: -)

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
Well I cant think of anything particular since I usually learn most encounters fast but if I have to name something I would choose C'thun AQ 40 (:

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays: 100%
- Thursdays: 100%
- Sundays: 100%
- Mondays: 100%

With the raid times and days etc i can attend to all raids. Ofcourse sometimes I might skip if some irl stuffs would come up.

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
I personally dont like EP/GP that much. I have used it before. It is okey but I prefer DKP or loot council. But ill live with it I supose (:

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)
Code:
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5678/48771063.jpg

Im sorry that I cannot provide with a picture during a raid. Now to my interface. Its nothing special really, I want to have as little on the screen as possible so most abilities are hidden with the Bartender.
I use Xpearl as health bars because its so easy to fix what you want with it, I do prefer pitbull but it takes more time to configure and I just havn't found the time for it.

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Im currently leveling JC, will be maxed out very soon. I also have 525 Mining but In a day or two i will remove it and change to engineer.

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
No I dont.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted]   Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:51 am

Thanks for the app, we are interested in taking you in as we have a 10man grp currently in need of a healer, give me or Ilion a wsp in game tonight for a chat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted]   Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am

Nice application! Plus, we need more swedes in the guild, the norweigans are taking over Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted]   Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted]   Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Discolight, Holy paladin [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1