The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acantha - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acan

Acantha  - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Acantha - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted]   Acantha  - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted] EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:19 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
My name is Andrew, I'm 27yo, I live in Greece, Athens and I'm assistant on a lab.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
I'm a funny guy with a lot of patient

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
For the great wipe!

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
I'm always sneaking around the forums/youtube to learn the latest info about the game/class/raid.. etc.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
I remember the name Tofu very well, but i don't really remember where we met. I hope we didn't wipe Razz

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Acantha - Enhancement/restoration shaman - Goblin (ex-orc)

Armory Link:
Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/acantha/simple

1. Character Specs:
Main: Enhancement (currently on pvp setup for fun reasons)
Off: restoration

2. What is your rotation for single target?
Unleash Elements - flame shock - stormstrike - lava lash ( earth shock on shock cd and lighting bolt on maelstrom proc)

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Yeap. i can play both specs the same.

4. What is your total time played on this character?
162 days and a few hours (i got a rogue and a druid with almost 80 days each)

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
No. I'm playing on Twilight's Hammer from february 2005

6. What is your reputation with Therazane?
Exalted (Almost 30 exalted reps)

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
I'm paying pvp for fun and helping friends with their gearing

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
I don't remember to be on any first class guild ever.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
To be funny, patient, helpful and just.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
Because at last I'm hoping to find the environment for nice and productive raiding.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
No

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?
I'm an old school pvper (Blood Guard) and I find it really cool and entertaining to chase gnomes and elves!

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
I'm always login 1-2 hours before raiding to prepare food-pots-flasks and all the other stuff I need.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
I was always a patient raider. I'm following the RL's commands and I'm working for the guild's better progression.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
Everything on vanilla (plus some bosses on Naxx 40), BC: SSC, BT, Karazhan. WoLK: Some Naxx runs (full achievs+kingslayer with my rogue). Current content: Argaloth on BH. Nothing more cause we didn't manage to raid with my previous guild.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
Heigan on Naxx. It took me 2 wipes to learn how to dance on fires Razz

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given.
d) Pick your nose and go afk.

Answer c) ofc. But I'm usually doing the e) "Heal the raid to hell" since they use me as healer most.

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays
- Thursdays
- Sundays
- Mondays

I can raid wherever you want. As long as there is no planed job for that time ( business trip, going out with friends.. etc)

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
Yeap. You should be priced analog your total work

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible.
I don't have something on dps mode since I'm playing pvp with the enha spec
Acantha  - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted] Wowscrnshot021211232547

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
525/525 mining and 521/525 jewelcrafting (Kinda boring to max it but I'll do it shortly)
Back to top Go down
Sagrat

Sagrat

PostSubject: Re: Acantha - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted]   Acantha  - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 am

Hello there. Seeing your restoration spec I dont know if that's a pvp spec or not but at the current Ilvl raids Telluric Currents is a must.
As far as your enhancement spec is concerned talents like frozen power/toughness/elemental warding/earthen power aint so pve.
And as far as ur enhancement rotation is concerned I guess you probably forgot your searing totem x5 stacks which increase much the damage of ur top damage ability at the moment which is Lava Lash. Also Feral Spirit is a dps increase. Anyway good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Acantha - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted]   Acantha  - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 am

Hello and thank you for your application.

Would you also please log out in your enhancement gear so we can check armoury Smile

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sagrat

Sagrat

PostSubject: Re: Acantha - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted]   Acantha  - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:05 am

One more thing. You lose 5% intellect by not using ur mail armor specialization mate in restoration spec.
Back to top Go down
Acantha

PostSubject: Re: Acantha - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted]   Acantha  - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:07 am

I changed my gear as you asked Ilion. And currently due to some calculations those 2 cloths gives me a lesser boost on int+spirit than the mail specialize. But I know it it's wrong and I will remove it as soon as possible.

Have fun!
Acantha
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Acantha - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted]   Acantha  - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:23 am

/w me ingame.

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acantha - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted]   Acantha  - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Acantha - Enha/resto shaman [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1