The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bangware Resto shaman apply [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bangware

Bangware Resto shaman apply [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Bangware Resto shaman apply [Accepted]   Bangware Resto shaman apply [Accepted] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:50 pm

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
My name is steven i live in holland and im 19 years old, i work as a mailman and i work in a wearhouse of a ICT business
2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
i got lots of patient, i can be troll somtimes :3 just making a joke most of the times Very Happy and i like chilling with my Rl mates

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Waffle!

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
If i can find usefull information i will share it to others becuz it can help time . im checkking mmo champion most of the times.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
no

Character Name, Class and Race:
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests works only with the CODE tool*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/bangware/advanced

1. Character Specs:
Main:Rest
Off:Elemental

2. What is your rotation for single target?
Flameshock, lavaburst, lightningbolt, Repeat, lavaburst when lavasurge procs, Earthshock if lightning shield has enough charges

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Yes i can and gear supports it

4. What is your total time played on this character?
35 days and 19 hours,

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
No

6. What is your reputation with Therazane?
Exalted

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yes mosly in the Morning befor i go to work and in the evening after im home from chilling with my friends

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
Die for fun (social guild) and atm now Bad news, it was started from the people that wanted to raid from bad news , and i want to leave it cuz we almost never raid and if we raid we FAIL hard :<

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
To be Friendly and kind ppl that want to have fun playing a cool game togeter and killing sum bosses Very Happy

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
I was searching for a new guild that has good raid times and i then i heard/saw your raid times and i like it

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
no

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?
Maybe in time , i got no pvp gear atm never tryed it on 85 yet cuz i didnt like the pvp from 80 @ all

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
Yes i got enough time to prepaire myself for raids i always try to get all diffirent kinds and food and flask that can improve my healing

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
I always listen good and look up tacts in my free time. i can also take comments about my play style without screaming to the m8 that /w me that i need to change something. im rather happy that some ppl do that cuz i can improve me to play better

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
Pre BC: nothing
BC: Up to black tempel on my warrior(dps)
Wotlk: 6 bosses in ICC
Cata: 1 BoT, 2 BWD, 1 ToT4W(all as dps btw)

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
Magmaw didnt kill much bosses atm

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 0%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 50/50 depends on what friends are doing that day

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
yes, i find it fair cuz you can earn your gear that way and i find it the best way Smile

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)
Bangware Resto shaman apply [Accepted] Gastv

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Leatherworking and Skinning Both maxed
2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
i got all Cata epics recipies

Thanks for reading all of this Smile

Bangware
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

Bangware Resto shaman apply [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bangware Resto shaman apply [Accepted]   Bangware Resto shaman apply [Accepted] EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Thankyou for your time in filling out your application Smile

Please /w me ingame.

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk

Bangware Resto shaman apply [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1