The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Application [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gtphalo1

New Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: New Application [Accepted]   New Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:32 am

Dear Mr/Mrs,
I am writting this letter in order to apply to enter the guild "The Council". Here are your requirements as stated in your message "PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING":

A.1.My name is Peter (Petros in greek), i am 17 years old (18 at August 29) and i am from greece. Although i am a student i had a knee surgery and had to stop school so i have lots of free time.

2.I love listening to HIM.

3.Aliens!!

4.Yes i love sharing my experience with the guild members and asking for new info too.

5.I don't know someone.

B.My character is called Gtphalo. He is a troll hunter.

1.My main spec is Marksmanship pve and my offspec is Marksmanship pvp.

2.My rotation is simple enough and easy to remember. It goes like:
Hunter's Mark --> Serpent Sting --> Chimera Shot --> Steady Shot --> Steady Shot --> Aimed Shot --> Steady Shot --> Steady Shot --> Chimera Shot --> Steady Shot --> Steady Shot --> Aimed Shot --> Steady Shot --> Steady Shot --> Chimera Shot...and it continues like this. If "Fire" is proced (a focus and casting time free Aimed Shot) i shoot it the time it procs if it doesnt proc in the Steady Shot serie.

3.Yes i can play with my offspec although i dont have a lots of pieces of pvp gear.

4.25 days 6 hours 17 minutes

5.No

6.I am exalted with Therazanne.

7.I don't understand the question sorry.

C.1.I have been in Die For Fun and Bad News. The reason i left them is because the raids they organised weren't progressing.

2.My expectations are to progress and have some fun.

3.I want to join this guild because it is a hard core progressing guild.

4.Yes i applied both for Die For Fun and Bad News two weeks ago.

5.Yes i am interested in pvp.

D.1.Yes during this year i have more than enough time to be ready for raiding.

2.I will be a hard core social raider who helps his guild mates.

3.I started playing WoW in WOTLK. I have experience for Icecrown Citadel (10 and 25), Obsidian Sanctum (10 and 25), Onyxia (10 and 25), Tempest Keep (25).

4.My most challenging encounter was Sindragosa, because we couldn't coordinate good with each other and lost lot of tacts. What is more, it is a hard fight itself, and in my opinion, harder than Lich King.

5.I would of course follow the killing priority and make sure i don't break the cc on the affected mobs.

6.All days are 100% for me but Sunday is 150%.

7.I believe that if the raid members are devoted and follow the Main Spec priority, either Ep or Gp are the best option for resttributing loot.

8.Sorry but i don't know how to apply photos i will give you the URL:
Well the addons i use are the usual ones. Atlas Loot, Recount, Omnicc, Deadly Boss Mods, Mik Scrolling Battle Text, Qartz 3 and sometimes (just for fun) Comix.

E.1.I have Leatherworking and Skinning, both 525.

2.Yes i have recipes for epic items in Leatherworking (Dragonkiller Tunic, Chestguard of Nature's Fury, Belt of Nefarious Whispers, Corded Vipe Belt).
Back to top Go down
Gtphalo

PostSubject: New Application (addon info)   New Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:21 am

Dear Mr/Mrs,
This is a letter addon to the previous one. I forgot to mention my character's URL in wow-europe:
What is more i forgot to also mention that i have all the epic recipes in Leatherworking, not the only ones that i mention in my application.
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: New Application [Accepted]   New Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:13 am

Ty for your application.

We will get back to you shortly with any answers/questions.

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: New Application [Accepted]   New Application [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:08 am

Sorry it's taken a while.

Is there any reason as to why you have 6 glyphs missing on your current spec? Also where is your head enchant Razz

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
Gtphalo

PostSubject: Reply   New Application [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Dear Ilion,
I am sorry for my late answer. My modem was broken and couln't connect to the internet. The reason for my glyphs is that i changed spec (my old one was Beast Mastery) and removed all of my glyphs but the internet problem occured. Now the problem with the glyphs is gone. I don't have a head enchant because i haven't reached exalted reputation with Ramkaken (will reach it shortly-today at noon or in the evening). This problem wil be solved too. Thanks for your time.
Best Regards,
Peter
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: New Application [Accepted]   New Application [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:00 pm

No worries, head enchant from Ramhaken is revered which you are so you are able to get it now Smile

Also for your current content, how can we be assured that you will take time to learn the boss fights we are currently progressing on as well as previous bosses. Please take time in answering this question. It will depend on wether we accept you or not.

I also checked out your DK you mentioned to me before and noticed you're quite active on him also on your other realm. How do we know that you will be dedicated on your hunter?

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
Gtphalo

PostSubject: Reply   New Application [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Dear Ilion,
The problem with the enchant is solved (thank your for your help-i had it wrong in my mind). Now, about the raid preparation. I can give you my word that i will learn the boss fights as a ranged dps (i know almost all of them as a meleedps/tank). My way of doing this is to watch the videos posted by tankspot (for me it is the best way to learn the tactics) at and also read them at About the time i will spend on my hunter now. You see, the reason i was more active on my dk is that i have a nice guild which is social and has been raiding over the new raids. Here, on Twilight's Hammer, i joined Die For Fun and Bad News only because they said that they are both raiding guilds, which happened once and it was an utter fail (6/10 people didn't know tactics). Now, if i join your guild-'The Council", i will be twice active than in my dk^^. Thank you for your time reading my letter.
Best Regards,
Peter
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: New Application [Accepted]   New Application [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 pm

/w me ingame.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Application [Accepted]   New Application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1