The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SASUKEEE

Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined]   Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
Real name - Vincent. Wow name - Vincentyké i am from Belgium

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
I'm A Realy Nice Guy Who Can Keep Secrets And Having Fun :3

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Sweet Baby Jesus Very Happy

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Ofcourse Razz

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
No I dont. Sad

- B. About Your Toon -

Character Name, Class and Race:
Vincentyké - Paladin - Bloodelf

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Vincentyké/simple

1. Character Specs:

Main: Dps

Off: Tank

2. What is your rotation for single target?

For boss Fight, first Judgement , Trying To Get 3 Holy Powers Using My Cd"s And Rushing all On The Boss When Cd's Are Over Just Crusader Strike Always Trying To Get 3x holy powers and using temperals Verdict..

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Yes my dps spec is the same il as my tank and play both extreamly well.

4. What is your total time played on this character? 59 days 5 hour

5. Do you have a link availible to World of Logs? I do not unfortantitly

6. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? No

7. What is your reputation with Therazane? Exalted

8. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? - My Previous guild's / No guns Blazing , Rehabilitated , And Im Atm In A Lvl 2 guild Because I Hate Being not In A Guild :S

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? A group of nice people who enjoy the game and like to raid And Having Fun Razz

3. Why do you want to join this guild? I'm Looking For A Great Raiding Guild For Ds And Having Fun In This Guild With Everyone Very Happy

4. Have you applied to other guilds? Im Atm In A Lvl 2 Guild... From A Friend Of Mine

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you? Yes I Love To Do That And Killing some Ally'ss Wahahaha Razz

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? Yes i always bring flasks food and pots

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. well i love to raid its the main reason im playing wow its awsome and great to do it :3

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility / Well i started playing wow when it was cata but i played alot wotlk raids and firelands raids i got 7/7 normal 3/7 Hc.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? For Me Ragnaros Sometime Its a pain in the ass

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
I Aeo The Shit Out Of These Trash Razz

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
All Days 100%

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? I have never used this system before so i cannot comment but it seems it would be a valid way of doing things

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)
Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined] Photo.php?fbid=2497721356091&set=a.2078385552958.2122985

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
I am blacksmith for the extra sem slots /enchanting with ring enchants STR

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
What Kind Of Recipes
Back to top Go down
Newcon

PostSubject: Re: Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined]   Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Hi I'm Newcon a raiding ret pally from the guild,

I have a couple of things that I would like to have you clear up for us, We can't see your DPS stats ie attack power, crit etc. as you are in your prot spec on armory. Also, you aren't expertise capped can you explain why this is? I understand you have the glyph for Seal of Truth, did you not have seal of truth active when you logged or are you genuinely not expertise capped?

You are also 0.34% over the hit cap with it being 8% for ret, I would recommend using one of these websites to do your reforges purely because they are able to optimise the % of hit and expertise. Therefore, allowing you to get more mastery which will effectively boost your dps maybe slightly, but every little helps when it comes to raiding.
http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear
http://www.wowreforge.com

I also noticed that you didn't mention anything about inquisition, which is a massive part of the Retribution Paladin dps priority, similar to a Rogues 'Slice and Dice' ability if it is not active your dps will suffer significantly.

One last thing, Are you aware of your BiS items? As it can be the most frustrating thing having someone take your items, when it is their best in slot and not yours.

Cheers
Newcon
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined]   Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined] EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:22 am

Lack of response.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined]   Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Vincentyké Paladin Apply [Declined]
Page 1 of 1