The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreadkot

Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:00 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
Real name - Stephen. Wow name - Dreadknot i am from Scotland and i work in retail

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
I have played guitar for Several years and Have toured the Uk with my x band

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Ballbag =]

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Yes i would regularly update and post on the forums i like to be well informed and other people to be equally well informed.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
I know catriana ( Anna ) i know her pretty well was in a guild with her for around 8 months, she made sure i applied =]

- B. About Your Toon -

Character Name, Class and Race:
Dreadknot, Dk, Ork

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Dreadknot/simple

1. Character Specs:

Main: Tank

Off: Dps

2. What is your rotation for single target?

For tank Bone sheild , death grip , Diseases up, death strke for my sheild then take it from there useing my cds when needed and trinks My dps rotation is i open with my macro Blood fury, Pillar of Frost ,Essence of the eternal flame, raise goul and a golem blood poition then my rotation is diseases up oblitarate when killing machine proc is up howling blast when it becomes free and frost stike for a dump .

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Yes my dps spec is the same il as my tank and play both extreamly well.

4. What is your total time played on this character? 56 days 1 hour

5. Do you have a link availible to World of Logs? I do not unfortantitly

6. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? No

7. What is your reputation with Therazane? Exulted

8. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? Chilled / Arise are the mian ones and i do not currently have a guild

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? A group of nice people who enjoy the game and like to raid

3. Why do you want to join this guild? The main reason is to raid and have fun

4. Have you applied to other guilds? Not currently no

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you? Yes i love pvp espicatly arenas 2v2s also like rbgs

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? Yes i always bring flasks food and pots

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Well i love to raid its my fav thing to do in wow i am focused dedacted dont like messing about too much and like to progress and also help people get there gear upto scratch for farm =]

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility i Only joined the game at the closing of worlk and raided during pugs at that time coz i didint know the game well but in cata i cleared 12/12 pre nerfs 6/7 fl " This isisnt 7/7 as i quit for 3 months because of family issues " and 2/8 ds " PUGS " and 8/8 LFR for all of cata i was an officer of chilled and organised raids i was dps for all of this exept ds in which i have been a tank.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? For me so far it has been nefarian pre nerf our guild took 2 weeks / 6 days total trying to kill it and was very gratifying when we did so

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given.
d) Pick your nose and go afk.

Ill go for C =]

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100 %
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? I have never used this system before so i cannot comment but it seems it would be a valid way of doing things

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you) Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] WoWScrnShot_121311_105517 I didint have a raid boss one saved but i took a test dummy one, my addons are recount , omen x-peral dbm =]

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
I am blacksmith for the extra sem slots /perks and Jewcrafter for the 67 strenght gems

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
Yes i have quight a few

Back to top Go down
Cattriona

PostSubject: Re: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:14 am

I thought I told you to make an AWESOME app and you freaking misspell even my name. I hope they ban you from this server;)

Best of luck to yah, you will probably hear from them as soon as they have the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stár

stár

PostSubject: Re: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:23 am

Dread! <3
Back to top Go down
Dreadkno

PostSubject: Re: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:00 am

Hey star ! never knew u were in this guild =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:06 am

sorry for the delay will get it all chased up soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:26 am

+1 from me. He is a good tanking buddy from what I saw in a shitty LFR.
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:07 am

Hello there,

Sorry for the late reply, I've had some net issues since earlier this week coupled with some PC problems. But I'm back up and running now Smile

Firstly thank you for applying!

A few things, firstly I can see your currently logged out in your DPS gear, your current Exp is currently sitting at 21/21. Your gear is more than capable of reaching the 26/26 mark. Please check out www.wowreforge.com to tweak your gear.

Secondly, our 25 man tanks are very active. I can see from Slev's post that you're a good tanking buddy Razz But I have to ask if you wouldn't mind DPSing more often then tanking which is a high possibility.

Thirdly, I hear that you didn't have a mic to communicate during the LRF run you did with the guild. Do you have one now? Smile

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Dreadkno

PostSubject: Re: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:19 am

Hey its fine bout the late replay mate =]

I just fixed the expertise problem it was because i just got new shoulders and new legs and logged off before reforging but they are fixed now.

Also it was fun tanking with slev , hes a really good tank but yeah i dont mind dpsing at all i dont really have a main spec i have been gearing both tank and dps evenly but if the guild requires me for dps rather than a tank atm im more than happy to do so.

The mic problem is also fixed as i bought a new high end one that wont break this time hopefully =]

Dreadknot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:31 am

+2 for obviously lying about my crap tanking :-).
Back to top Go down
Niknaks

Niknaks

PostSubject: Re: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:52 am

-10 for giving slev an ego boost
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 pm

/w me ingame
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]   Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tank/dps Dk Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1