The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeathS

Mage Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application [Accepted]   Mage Application [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 am

- About Me -

Name. Jason
age. 24
from. London UK
occupation. Armed Forces

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
Interesting... Well I have been to all the expansion opens in London during TBC i was 2nd in line and i helped a mate get 1st in Wrath open. Life wise I am a Soldier in the British army :-)

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Shrubbery...

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

Yes I would like to think i am and do, I like to find out as much information as I can and if I do find anything important i'll share it with other's if it's appropiate.
Only the other day I was in a PuG 25 ICC with a member of your guild a mage and he had asked how my dps was so high even though i had less gear level then them I informed him of some useful information about the fire spec that not many mages realize (i have found), after which his dps shot through the roof on trash pull's. He then informed me of The Council and perhaps I should apply (So here i am)

- B. About Your Toon -

Character Name: Deathsite
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf
Armory Link:
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Deathsite

1. Character Specs:
Main: Fire
Off: Frost

2. What is your rotation for single target?
General for boss encounter's;
Living Bomb, Scorch (if required due to lack of certain classes) Fieball till Hot streak then a pyro or Living bomb drops keep scorch up every 30s LB every 12. If on the fly throw in some Fireblasts for added dps while running.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
I am able to play frost yes but in a raid enviroment I only ever found it useful for Tanking Kale in the Council fight's due to higher survivability. My Gear support's most aspect's of Mage spec's as I have a well balanced set up.

4. What is your total time played on this character?
On my mage 116 Days so far.

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
Nope
6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?
Exalted

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
I try to yes, Mixing PVP with Achievement Whoring.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
Well i really Cant remember back to Beta Vannila day's but I started Raiding life in Fleetwood, Then that split into Durability Loss which later became Paramount. But during my tbc day's I was mostly raiding as a Feral Tank known as Budokai. I stopped raiding Due to my Job and being on Tour. So far during Wrath i have not been in any serious/note worthy guild's most recently Undisputed which collapsed.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
A healthy social and fun guild who enjoy a good life when the time is right of course. A strong hierarchy and a solid raid platform where I can be challenged and perform to the best of my abilities.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
From what I can see you have made strong progress in ICC but you still have a bit of a push to make regarding the final HC's and I would like to be there to help you get a full ICC HC clear, And hopefully onto Cataclysm which is really pushing the Guild scenero to extreme's. And I want to be a part of a good guild who has the presence to get some server first's.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
Non as of yet I have my hopes pinned on you guy's.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
I have well stocked Char's and always come prepared and yes i have alot of time.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

What kind of raider am I? Well im fun loving kind of guy chilled but sharp and focused I am not perfect and look and strive to improve all the time and for this i hope i am a better raider.
Some times I take it a bit to far like on LK I tryed to force 9 other people to stay all night and day till he was downed but that was the Goal driven person in me.
I am not the kind of person to get pissy at the fact we have wiped on new content I will stay to the end to see that Boss drop! And then once we have them on farm try to improve always room for improvement (Quicker less deaths etc etc)

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

Pre BC full clear on all Vannilla raid content. TBC All except last few bosses in Sunwell as this is the time I stopped raiding. WoTLK Nearly all except end Ulduar and have not downed Halion (if you are wondering why no ToC achievement i have on my druid "budokai" as i was never really was fond of ToC.)
I have many good leadership qualities as this is what I am trained for in real life it is a part of my job (Cant go into to much details) and it also makes me responsible if i make a mistake i will own up as it is the only way to learn or if it was a geniune mistake then shit can happen. A mages Role is to maintain a high and decent amount of damage without aggro and in some fight's crowd control/ de curse if needed.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
I would say the Lich King as it depends on every one knowing what to do you cant have 1 or 2 people not knowing what to do and still down LK unlike some other bosses. And each phase requires people to be on the ball.

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
It is a great method to promote healthy raiding and activity, I think it is a fair way to distribute loot.

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

As I am making this on the fly at the moment and was only really informed of the guild during a raid i was un able to take a up to date screeny. Once I am in a new raid I will be sure to, If you also would like a guild member called "Darker" Mage was in my raid and can perhaps inform you of dps etc.
But I shall take a up to date screeny as and when i can.

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Tailor 450
Jewel Crafter 450

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
Yes I have all Tailoring ICC And alot of worthwhile JC if i am missing any the guild would require i would grind daily's to grab them.

If you do require any other info ill be more then happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application [Accepted]   Mage Application [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:11 pm

well well well

hello matey, not sure if you'll remember this char but you'll remember my warrior Namwons

give me a wsp in game we'll have a chat
Back to top Go down
DeathS

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application [Accepted]   Mage Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:27 am

Whoa!!

Wow now if this is not a blast from the past....!

Yeah I most defo will...
Back to top Go down
Jinxee
Admin
Admin
Jinxee

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application [Accepted]   Mage Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:50 am

Ah Budokai!!

Nice app thumb's up from me if we can accomodate Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathS

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application [Accepted]   Mage Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:52 am

I guess some people will remember Budokai from tbc specially Exbo always shouting my dam name in The Eye...

And some people Deathsite from Vannilla days too...

=) But cheer's well i hope you can!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application [Accepted]   Mage Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application [Accepted]   Mage Application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mage Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1