The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Telchaer

Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Thank you all for your reply:)

Darker your rotation is the standart rotation which a ( fire) mage need to use. Ofcourse do i use this rotation. If you see my UI, then can you see that i got flamestrike rank 8 & 9 on my bar:)

Rahel, you are right that my hitcap is low at this moment. I know that Hit capped is important for Fire spec ( see my apply). I will check what i can do to bring it up, maybe can i chance some gear, which will give me more hit.

Good to hear, that you guys see how serieus i'm are. I wanna join this guild, because you are raiding good, got serieus members, have fun with all the members and you got good plans for cata.

I hope that I will hear fast an answer:) I can't wait:)

Telchaer
Back to top Go down
Telchaer

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Hello,

I know that it is a bad question, and i hope that it would not bring my apply in danger.
But my question is, how are you thinking about me and my application.

I'm asking it, because i wanna know or i can join the guildraids, so i will hold the raids unsaved, or i need to pug them.

If you are speaking about my application at this moment, and do not know the finally answer, it isn't a problem. I can wait weeks for an answer, if it is needed:)

I will hear from you:)

Telchaer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:05 am

Thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this app. after spending quite some time thinking about this i'm affraid I am going to decline you. You gear isnt at a level where you can jump into HC's and we are currently only recruiting for that purpose.

If at start of cata your still looking for a guild feel free to re-aply, and if we still have space we'll give you a shot.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]   Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mage Application, telchaer [ Declined]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2