The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Borumier app [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Borumier

Borumier app [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Borumier app [Accepted]   Borumier app [Accepted] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. ELi -20 years- Denmark- Student

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. -X soldier and i love raiding

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!- Heal tanir

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?- It depends what info i get ore can give

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? -Tanir Irl friend and have tanked together for ages

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Borumier-warr-orc

Armory Link

1. Character Specs:
Main: Tank
Off: Fury

2. What is your rotation for single target?- HS devestate and revenge shield slam are primare

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?- yeah i play both pritty good and atm my gear alows it

4. What is your total time played on this character?- 128 days

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? - no

6. What is your reputation with Therazane? Exated

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? yeah

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? to have fun and raid and make progres

3. Why do you want to join this guild? to learn more and to play with my friend again

4. Have you applied to other guilds? No

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you? hel Yeah

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?- yeah

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. - aktiv and understanding and helpful

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility - Diddent do much i pre and tbc but in wotlk i was gm and raidleader and main tank in meany guilds i have done all raids in wotlk full out in 10 and 25 but not all hc

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? -Sindragosa. it was confucing to get every one to understand the fight

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays yeas
- Thursdays yeas
- Sundays most sunday i can
- Mondays yeas

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? yeah i dont mind it

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?- BS mining and maxed

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? yeas i have somepic ones

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borumier app [Accepted]   Borumier app [Accepted] EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:47 am

Thanks for the app,

We'll get back to you after the 9th

Quote :
Hello everyone!!

I hope all had a joyful Xmas and New Year

Please understand that The Council, members and officers alike have families and holidays to enjoy also:

This means that recruitment will be postponed until after 9th January.

Please respect this decision and do not pester members or officers ingame for replys on how far your application is. Players wanting to join The Council are still more than welcome to apply but please bare in mind that you are very unlikely to get a response until all our officers are back and we are working at full capacity again to make an informed decision.

Raiding has also been put on hold until after this time so you will not be missing out on alot Our members are still gearing etc so it is within your best interests to impress us and be working on the same

Thankyou for your time and hope to see you in the New Year!

Thanks!

//Ilion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Heya Eli !   Borumier app [Accepted] EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:01 am

Go Eli Go Eli xD
GL Sir.

Tanir Out.
Back to top Go down
borumier

PostSubject: Re: Borumier app [Accepted]   Borumier app [Accepted] EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 pm

ill be waiting
Back to top Go down
Nosforato
Admin
Admin
Nosforato

PostSubject: Re: Borumier app [Accepted]   Borumier app [Accepted] EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 am

Hi m8. Thanks for your patience.

Gimmi a /w ingame for a chat.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borumier app [Accepted]   Borumier app [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Borumier app [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1