The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acidoe

Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]  Empty
PostSubject: Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]    Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]  EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:21 am

1.My name is Georgios, 30years-old, I'm from Athens- greece, currently working full-time.

Im a rock 60's fan and hae been collecting vinyl since i was 10years.

Carlotakos, its the name of my pet ill be going for a walk out after i finish the application.

Yes, I'm a rather helpfull person.

I do know people in your guild. Hsbtauren, Kedar and Dastigo who have all been in the progress group with my former guild Azeroth's Finest all people who was very fun to play with

2 About my Toon

Acidoe, undead warlock
My lock character is the first character i made about 2 years ago and still is my favourite
Code:

My rotation in destruction specc which i use lateley for PvE involves applying of helpful debuffs on bosses for the other raid members and then as much fire dmg as i can

I kick off with CoE then an instant Soulfire to get the 15%haste buff and cast faster shadowbolt for the +5% crit chance for spells on target and then immolate, SF(if its AoE stun will not be needed afterwards) then conflagrate, chaos bolt and 3xincinerate.
Waiting for the conflagrate cd i can cast Lifee tap or any of my instant affliction spells and then a fel flame to renew immolate.
Then Coflagrate and a set of 3xincinerate and a chaos bolt followed by an instant or a slow incinerate and then fel flame again...

for Dps
Bloodthirst, raging blow are kept on CD as much as possible Heroic strike is usually spammed as much as possible but only when I have over 40 rage as sometimes I can become rage starved.

Total time played is 93days and 3hours.

I'm not making an X-realm transfer.

I'm at 12000/21000 with therazane and currently repping for them

Yes I do. im always up for fun things to do. I PvP with friends and so far ive been helping others to collect conquest poist for their gear when my assistance is required from my friends many of whom i have met outside of the realm as well. I like having my profs complete and you can find me hunting for recipes as well

3 About Guild

I have been in a few casual raid guilds. My Big Fat Greek Server where i continue to have my war alt char.Then I joined a raiding guild at Uldum times where i stayed till it was disbanded. We had managed to do 9bosses and then I was ask to join Azeroth's Finest whose atmosphere i liked a lot, we downed Lich and managed to do 7boss on ICC10hc. 6 of them in one session alone but then got stuck at Prof and instead of strenghting our efforts we gradually disbanded our many group cz ppl suddenly lost interest after the Lich ws down on normal
Also I have inherited a guild also for being a good lad and i use it as a bank mainly on my 1st alt char a priest whom i can always bring to help on raids etc.

Now i am with the Cursed Crew a good greek guild, but their progress group decided to be in Weekends. The core players are mostly friends in real life too so they can keep up with Weekend raiding, I can't.
I have someone to see or visit in real life in weekends and i can raid all weekdays instead.

I expect a stable fun enviroment in which I can have fun while playing and also have steady raid progress.

I want to join the guild because many of the people i used to have fun with have joined you and have good things to say about you Hsbtauren kedar and Dastigo are their names

No I haven't applied to other guilds.

When there is no raiding with the guild you will find me in Bg's or arena if my teammates are available too.
Truth is i enjoy a lot when i play against human players and im always in for PvP

4 About raiding

Yes. I always prepare well before hand. always well stocked up on flasks and food and also feasts. only on the rare occasion I'm not prepared when ive not been playing for a day or 2

I'm always 100% for progression. I'm a competent raider that can be an asset and help down a boss giving a hard time. I would rather spend an hour wiping on a boss giving us a hardtime than take an easy route and get past him in 10 mins by changing it to a normal mode from Heroic.

My raiding experience before Wotlk is none existant. In Wotlk i took up raiding seriously and i enjoyed it a lot with the azeroth's finest as the team then was very friendly. In Cata i have little experience. I've downed BH and i now my way on the 1st and 2nd boss in Blackrock Descend

I feel the most challenging encounter was Leviathan MkII when the tank hand to have GS or sth to endure the dmg done on the 1st phase from the blast due to his gear at the time

Wednesdays 100%
Thursdays 100%
Sundays 60%
Mondays 100%

Ive never used any other loot system as a guild other than the MS/OS unless someone really needs a piece. I have however read into it and I think its extremely fair.

my UI
I use DBM only, i abadond everything else like dps meters etc because they dont matter while following tacts for bosses.
I even stopped using gladius in arenas and used whoistarget instead just to get a hint for others speccs

5 Professions

Enchanting and Tailoring all maxed.
I have almost all recipes in the game b4 cataclysm including +30sp and agility enchants for heirloom weapons. +4stats on chest. And i never charged a guild member for my services no matter what guild i used to be

Yours sincerely
Acidoe
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]    Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]  EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 am

Hi m8 and thanx for your application. I like your attitude and gearwise its ok Smile

A couple comments:

Quote :
I kick off with CoE then an instant Soulfire to get the 15%haste buff and cast faster shadowbolt for the +5% crit chance for spells on target and then immolate, SF(if its AoE stun will not be needed afterwards) then conflagrate, chaos bolt and 3xincinerate.
Waiting for the conflagrate cd i can cast Lifee tap or any of my instant affliction spells and then a fel flame to renew immolate.
Then Coflagrate and a set of 3xincinerate and a chaos bolt followed by an instant or a slow incinerate and then fel flame again...

1. Do you cast SF after immolate? Explain why?
2. Waiting for Confl cd you do lifetap? What about incinirate as filler insated?
3. Why no Corruption?

Quote :
for Dps
Bloodthirst, raging blow are kept on CD as much as possible Heroic strike is usually spammed as much as possible but only when I have over 40 rage as sometimes I can become rage starved.

Hows that rage working out for you? Imo, I just love when rage proccs corr that again makes my demon armor instant.....or something Twisted Evil Jokes aside.....copy paste is boring Wink

Quote :
I use DBM only, i abadond everything else like dps meters etc because they dont matter while following tacts for bosses.

You have skipped recount......why? Its all about staying alive, but how can you measure yourself? How can you know your rotation is correct, you dps is high enough, what spell do what kind of damage etc? Recount is a tool both for you and the raidleader. So very important to use!

best regards
Den Mother
Back to top Go down
Acidoe

PostSubject: Thank you for you immediate response   Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:32 am

On 1. Do you cast SF after immolate? Explain why?
2. Waiting for Confl cd you do lifetap? What about incinirate as filler insated?
3. Why no Corruption?

1. There is some waiting time to cast coflagrate after immolate. It s not the global cd but it seems to last a bit longer
Casting SF was the best choice in wotl beacause it had no global cd. Now however it has been nerfed and it has global cd so in its place one can choose anything from corruption, CoA to SF. SF being the best choice b4 Cata...in my opinion

2. Waiting for conflagrate cd i cast an instant or a slow incinarate indeed. Slow incinarate meaning one that is not powered up with the confy effect. In case of bloodlust etc. incinarate is the spell too use

3. This has been checked with dps meters on dummies. Its better to cast incinarate when you can than cast corruption, as a Destruction lock, because the casting time of corruption is at least a global cd about 1/3 of the casting time for incinarate. Therefore its better to use corruption then CoA then Fel flame when moving for positioning in raids than use while standing and casting.

You are absolutely right about recount and i did use it for some time in wotl untill i determined my rotation would seem as i mentioned and ditched it for nooone was contesting each other in dps . Frankly i was first in dps at most cases back then and my friends from Azeroth's finest can reassure you on that if they want Smile

Hows that rage working out for you? Imo, I just love when rage proccs corr that again makes my demon armor instant.....or something Twisted Evil Jokes aside.....copy paste is boring Wink--- the demon of the keyboard has been unsummoned for too long and it decide to show it self i'd say. Thats embarassing a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Acidoe

PostSubject: Re: Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]    Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:16 pm

My dps on Magmaw10 was 14k the 1st time I killed it on a semi guild run right after a hunter btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]    Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Acidoe warlock dps/pvp any specc [ Declined ]
Page 1 of 1