The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luxan - Warlock [ Accepted ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luxan

luxan

Luxan - Warlock [ Accepted ] Empty
PostSubject: Luxan - Warlock [ Accepted ]   Luxan - Warlock [ Accepted ] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:25 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.

Faisal, 37, Manager

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.

I live to ride motorcycles and fast cars

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!

dumb?

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

Yes

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?

No I don't

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:

Luxan, Orc Warlock

Armory Link:

Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/luxan/simple

1. Character Specs:
Main: Affliction
Off: Demonolgy

2. What is your rotation for single target?

CoE, Cor, BoA, UA, Haunt, SB filler

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

Usually I keep my secondary spec for pvp. Currently I've been experimenting with demo as a second spec just for fun.

4. What is your total time played on this character?

about 2 years

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

No

6. What is your reputation with Therazane?

Exalted

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

Yes. I do dailies and play on my alt sometimes.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

Beyond Oblivion, The guild transferred to 10 man only and I would like to stay raiding in 25 man raids.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

Progress through the hardest contents while having fun. It's important to progress, but it's equally important that the guild members can still have fun while doing so; that's why we play.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

The guild reputation matches what I'm looking for as a guild serious for progress and maintain a fun atmosphere at the same time

4. Have you applied to other guilds?

No

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?

I used to pvp casually in wotlk but havent started yet in cataclysm. I would be most interested in rated BGs playing a pvp affliction spec. I'm willing to start farming BGs for pvp gear

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

Yes. I believe that in order to have the greatest chance for success in progress, every raid member should act responsible and be well prepared for raids

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

You can expect a serious raider. One that is patient with progress, and loves to be a major contributor to guild's success and not just ride a wave

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

I've always been a warlock. In BC I raided almost all content though not too serious. In wotlk, I became a more serious raider in which with BO guild we got to 10/12 ICC hc 25 man. Other than ICC I've done all other raids of wotlk

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

Yogg-Saron 25 man hc... that encounter was most difficult and challenging. Too many ways for things to go wrong; it required too much attention from everyone.

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given.
d) Pick your nose and go afk.

C of course. Not following instructions almost always equals no progress

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?

BO used the exact same loot system so I'm very familiar with it and in fact like it alot

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)

It's taken during wotlk, but it is pretty much the same now.

Code:
http://q80.com/images/luxan_ui.jpg

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?

Jewlelcrafting and Minning both maxed

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?

currently all recipes that benefit a warlock are available with me
Back to top Go down
Killermanlól

Killermanlól

PostSubject: Re: Luxan - Warlock [ Accepted ]   Luxan - Warlock [ Accepted ] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Luxan,that was unexpected.
This guy here is a very good warlock,raider,and personality, its a +1 from me ,while not up to me, all i can say is that he will be a very strong point in our raiding force
as unluckily or luckily i was too in beyond oblivion and raided with him.
Back to top Go down
Nosforato
Admin
Admin
Nosforato

PostSubject: Re: Luxan - Warlock [ Accepted ]   Luxan - Warlock [ Accepted ] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Morning and thank you for the application.

/w me myself or Ilion ingame for an inv.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxan - Warlock [ Accepted ]   Luxan - Warlock [ Accepted ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Luxan - Warlock [ Accepted ]
Page 1 of 1