The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ustale

ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted]   ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted] EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:13 pm

- A. About You -

- Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.

My name is Labros and i'm 24 years old.I'm from greece and i'm student in university.

- Please tell us something interesting about yourself

I like to play wow. Also i like to go gym,im going for football with my friends only and i like to goig out with my friends and have fun

-Write the first silly word that comes into your head!

Alliance

-The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

Yeah but for importants things only

-Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?

I know a lot of ppl of this guild cause i was a member of this guild some months ago Smile

- B. About Your Toon -

-Character Name, Class and Race

Ustalein, Shadowpriest, Undead but im thinking to change to troll...but i'm not sure 100% yet

-Armory Link:

-Character Specs:

Main: shadow
Off-spec: holy

-What is your rotation for single target?

VT, SWP, DP, MF, MB, SWD(<25% boss life.im using it also when i have mana problems but i dont have mana problems unless if i use mind sear in fight), MF x2, Archangel, SF, refresh dots when needs etc

-Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

I think that im not good healer...im not sure cause i never healed in cata and i dont know how it is...I have more epics as shadow

-What is your total time played on this character?

93 days

-Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

No

-What is your reputation with Therazane?

Exalted

-Do you play actively outside of raiding?

only if i have free time to do it

- C. About Guild -

-Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

Order of gul dan...these guys makes me sick...they are not doing 25man runs and its hard to take an invite for 10mans..(most of their runs are
with their real friends etc)

-What do you expect from us as a guild?

I was raiding with you for a period and i dont expect something more

-Why do you want to join this guild?

As i said i was raiding with you...its was nice and i would like to happen again.

-Have you applied to other guilds?

No

-We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?

Yeah but i 'll need to find some pvp gear first Smile

- D. About Raiding -

-Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

Yes

-If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

I'm active for raids,always prepared and i dont care about wipes but i care about progress Smile

-What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

naxx(80) clear,ulduar done some hard modes but never kill yogg, toc normal,icc25 clear,icc25hc 11/12.about cata,i've done only 1 raid and i killed magmaw, omnotron, maloriak and halfus ( 10 man only)

-What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

Yogg-sharon...cause it was an epic fight...it was hard enough but i loved this fight even if couldnt kill him

-Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)

Wednesdays: 100%
Thursdays: 90-100%
Sundays: 50%
Mondays:75%

-We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?

Yeah i know and i totally agree with that

-Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible

- E. Proffessions -

- What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?

Jewelcrafting and tailoring 525 both

-Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?

i can cut only gems tha i need..but i have enough jc tokens so if someone needs i can but the recipe....i keep token for the epic gems Smile

Last, i want to know something guys about me...i was member of this guild with my shaman....my shaman's name is Bolterz..i was kicked cause of inactivity and i know that i was wrong cause i didnt inform you that i would not log in for a big period but i would like to raid with you again
Back to top Go down
ustalein

PostSubject: Re: ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted]   ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted] EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:24 pm

battle.net link

Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/ustalein/simple

screenshot UI

Code:
http://img13.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot021511020229.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted]   ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:23 am

Hey! Thank you for your application again xD

Please /w me tonight. You can meanwhile register on forums.

Cheers,

//Ilion

Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Cattriona

PostSubject: Re: ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted]   ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Hey and welcome..

I saw some bugs in your rotation. I've gotten a hold of the most amazing sp addon. Whisper me ingame and Ill set you up;)

Catt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted]   ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

ustalein-shadowpriest [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1