The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocaloll

Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted]   Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 am

What a Face PLEASE USE THIS TEMPLATE COPY IT FILL IT IN VIA CREATING A NEW POST UNDER THE RECRUITMENT FORUM What a Face

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
My name is Sotiris i am 19 years old and i am from Greece . I am a university student.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
Starting with the most important i have to mention that i have a lot of free time. I play wow 9-10 hours every day min.

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Coca - Cola
4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
I always seek for other informations regarding my chr and everything refers to him. When i am done collecting info i review them and basic on my personal experience i try to do my best for him. I think that's the way of learing things.
5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?

Not really Razz

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:
Cocalol , Priest , Undead
Armory Link:Armory unavailable atm but i will upgrade this question when i have access

1. Character Specs:
Main:Holy
Off:Disc

2. What is your rotation for single target?
Chakra , Heal , Serenity , 2x Flash heal , Shield , Renew , Greater heal when shield comes off . I would like to mention that this rotation is not always used and it's different when my target takes more dmg than usual or less.
3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
My gear supports holy and with a few gems changes supports disc too. I have no problem playing any spec asked if i think it;s the right one after discusion with my Class leader.
4. What is your total time played on this character?
36 days. ( Pretty sure hourse , minuter dosen't really matter Razz )
5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
No
6. What is your reputation with Therazane?
Reverded
7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Ofc. I play bg and collect pvp gear , i make achievments , i farm a lot so i always have gold for repaird etc .

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
During lvl 80 :
Crimson Thunder : A bounch of friends doing nothing important in there .
Cause we can : pvp formed guild as i was mainly a pvp chr on 80.
2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
One word : Organisation! I think it's important for us to achiev more goals . Also fun on the guild chat as i am a social type and progress/
3. Why do you want to join this guild?
I spent some time reading the forum and talking with a guy from the guild ( can't remember the name ) and you seem very serious and very good so i would like to join
4. Have you applied to other guilds?
Nope
5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you?
Pvp is smth that comes second for me . When i am not raiding pvp could be one of my activities in the wow world

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
Yes . As i mention before i am a guy with a lot of free time ready to use it for the guild.
2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
Farm content honestly dosen't matter for me . I like fights . I like progress . Raid progress and bosses down > items .
3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
Pre-tbc: I was lvl 40 xD
In Bc : Kara and zul'aman.
Wotlk : a lot of bosses in Icc , not clear though before the buff comes up. !
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
Thorim . I remember my self spending like 9 hours in Ulduar when it came up and i really felt good when we killed it in 25 man.
5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you:
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given.
d) Pick your nose and go afk.

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100 %
- Thursdays 100 %
- Sundays 100 %
- Mondays 100 %

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
I think it's pretty fair but if an item is a big upgrade for one and the other dosen't really needs it but he can take it then the officers should decide i think.
8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it, please use the links in the above post to help you)
Can't post a photo atm , but my ui is the basic wow ui using the following addons : Deadly boss and heal bot when neccesery in several fights . But the most important addon is my brain i think. !
- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Tailoring / Enchanting : 507/500 . I have gold to max them both but they are useful for me as they are . If i am asked i can max them.
2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
No sorry
P
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted]   Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 am

Hello and thank you for your application.

I see you have alot of PvP gear equipped on armoury. Is this gear you intend to heal with or is it souly for PvP purposes, if so can you please equip your PvE gear and make sure armoury updates.

Secondly, your current progress. You haven't downed any bosses yet as far as I can see, how can we be assured that you can take time to learn the tactics so you do not depend on us telling you as we reach the boss, this is extremely time consuming and a waste of 24 other peoples time. Please take time in answering this question. It will depend on wether we accept you or not.

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Cocalol

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted]   Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 am

Thank you for you fast reply.

We can arange an in-game inspect if you want .
As for the second one i have already readed all the tactics and i have watched a lot of videos . I think that only a big retard would w8 to learn tacts before boss....
Back to top Go down
cocalol

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted]   Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 am

Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/cocalol/advanced
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted]   Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 am

Just making sure we are inviting the right kind of players, please don't take offence Very Happy

You have the reputation for at least blue shoulder enchant from Therazane and also enough rep for head enchant from Hyjal any reason why your items aren't enchanted?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
cocalol

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted]   Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:40 am

I did it already . Check now please . Fell free to note anything else you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted]   Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest Application , Cocalol [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1